Dagger macros

Bmac77

I am looking for some advice on how to tweak my dagger macros.  Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.  One issue I have in particular is there a way to setup the macro to use critical wound just once per mob without it spamming it?  Thanks in advance

21 hours ago, Bmac77 said:

I am looking for some advice on how to tweak my dagger macros.  Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.  One issue I have in particular is there a way to setup the macro to use critical wound just once per mob without it spamming it?  Thanks in advance

I recommend using a mkb macro spamming the following:

Shadow step > special class stab (shadow reverse, plunder, etc) > bluff > heart breaker > blood stab > chain blow

Throw in other things like Grim reaper possession or shadow flash at the end, but do NOT use crit wound. You should be 1-3 shotting mobs. Crit wound is for raids or high hp targets you can't lethal, not normal pve. 

Bluff is by far the best debuff you have as it forces the back. Shadow step is best for moving target to target fast.

I don't advise using the in game macro loop outside of selecting a target with it. Looping the 1st macro sequence I referenced can work, but it's super laggy with melee lag. The mouse keyboard macro spam is legal and substantially faster for xp.

Note on shadow reverse. Shadow reverse on GH should technically only be used with a front facing target. If you are front facing, you go to the back and stab. If you have the back, it goes to the front and stab. Kind of buggy, but the description is wrong on what the skill does. It goes to the opposite side of your target and stabs, not the back and stabs.

Edited by iHyperlite