When are you guys gonna buff the melee class? FFS

xtinger

Melee class already behind from mages!

soulshit = 100%
blessed spirit shit =300%? Th HELL!

major arcana +17% magic damage + 2 int +2 wit -1men

drac set +2 str +2dex -1con +4%pattck
ic = +4 str +8%pdeff -1 dex

HOW THE HELL IS THAT BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wake up for goodness sake! 
everybody rerolled to mage already. 

Edited by xtinger
Typo error
  • Thanks 2

melee chars cant farm in top areas unless they have full epics lvl 3/4 and full donated gear hat+10/belt+10/fate+10/pendant+10/aden tali+7/jewels lvl 4-5/cloack+15/ in top of A set+10 or S set+6 and S weapon +10.

Mague classes can do the same with just dc unsealed+0 and daimon cry+16 + full buff. Not realy fair

Its balanced to their greedy overlords in S Korea who think of it as a perfect system only because it will get some of us to spend more $$ on p2w, I'm realising this and taking break from it, who knows I may even quit once better mmos come and no you cant have my  stuf.

Edited by FierceSina

• 2 weeks later...

@xtinger

I agree with your comment about the re roll, Summoners are the flavor of l2Classic...nothing is better.  I've seen it.  look at the siege field and 90% are Summoners/Nukers  ..with the majority being Summoner mains.  Nothing like being a nuker, with more matk then regular nukers b/c of spirit sharing and how it scales.

Need some class balancing...

HammerForge  

36 minutes ago, Hammerforge said:

@xtinger

I agree with your comment about the re roll, Summoners are the flavor of l2Classic...nothing is better.  I've seen it.  look at the siege field and 90% are Summoners/Nukers  ..with the majority being Summoner mains.  Nothing like being a nuker, with more matk then regular nukers b/c of spirit sharing and how it scales.

Need some class balancing...

HammerForge  

Check what i wrote in ur post days ago. I think it isn't that crazy and could be balanced, no, it HAS TO BE BALANCED.

a.) No zones to play - as warlord I need ton of monsters to play effectively there is only one zone for warlod and that's Ancient Battleground (lvl 60). Also monster respawning is horribly slow in some areas. Zones are crowded with trains, eating all monsters. Elemental zones offer no adena drops :( Casters get to mobs first of course as they have ranged attacks.

b.) Skills and draining of mana - Fighters have ton of actives eating up mana (Accuracy, Vicious Stance etc.) make those passives please! Also make skills stackable to make them usefull - Like SWS has spirit barrier which is not stackable with mdef buf. Elf scouts have speed buff which is not stackable with WW. Battle Roar with Body bless etc.

Keep SS at 100% damage but increase p.crit cap. It's way too easy to cap it with othell rune.