A Herb???

Solaris

+150 attribute damage and +10% p.atk does will help survivability for some and theoretically XP rate a tiny bit. But in the end we're just killing a limited number of mobs faster, not necessarily getting more mobs and more hunting zones to XP faster.

• Like 1

Herb should have helped with VP maintenance and recharge. We need faster way to get to 112+ where new content is. Making mobs easier to kill does that only teeny tiny bit when you get 0.00000000001 XP per mob because your entire VP bar is gone in under two minutes and there are barely any mobs. It will take years for anyone to go from 105 - 112 at this rate.

On 9/1/2020 at 5:40 PM, Mystikal said:

+150 attribute damage and +10% p.atk does will help survivability for some and theoretically XP rate a tiny bit. But in the end we're just killing a limited number of mobs faster, not necessarily getting more mobs and more hunting zones to XP faster.

this, now I get the same crappy xp but I can self buff and not rose, nothing to speed things up though.

18 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

It did nothing to help me find a spot on my almost 106 dual. There are no spots... 

This. @Juji @Hime Please figure out a way to increase the number of mobs in all hunting areas below 110. There isn't any place to hunt because all of the spots are taken, and there weren't many spots to begin with.

- OR -

Give out VP maintenance 30 Day runes in bulk and increase the XP per mob 1000%.

I like a good grind as much as the next guy, but my utility bill can't handle me staying online for 24 hours only to get 0.008% increase in XP.  If "happily ever after" is 110 and up, but more than 90% of your population is below 108, then it stands to reason that you have to figure out a better way to help get us there. If not, more and more people will quit, which means less people around to purchase L2 store items. Not even the whales will save it.

• Like 1