Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Letter Collector event will be extended for 2 weeks. The event will now end on September 16.
  • Mammon’s Magic Staff will no longer be available in the L2 Store. The following items will be removed from players' inventories
    • Mammon's Key
    • Mammon's Magic Staff
    • Scroll: Enchant Mammon's Magic Staff
    • Giant Scroll: Enchant Mammon's Magic Staff
  • The Dragon Weapons of Gratitude Event items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Event) – Dragon Weapon event version
    • Vitality Maintaining Rune (2-hour)
    • All 1-day Dragon Weapons
  • Mysterious Attribute Herb (Attack Attribute +150 and PVE Damage +10% for 30 minutes) will be added as part of our hunting zone changes to the following hunting zones:
    • Note: The Mystery Attribute herb effect will disappear if you restart or log out.

Tanor Canyon

Fafurion Temple

Wasteland

Atelia Fortress

Storm Isle

Silent Valley

Garden of Spirits

Alligator Island

Phantasmal Ridge

Enchanted Valley

Ivory Tower Crater

Field of Silence

Giant’s Cave

Breka’s Stronghold

Tower of Insolence

Superion Fortress

Primeval Isle

Swamp of Screams

Harnak Underground Ruins

Isle of Prayer

Abandoned Coal Mines

Cruma Tower

Forest of Mirrors

Imperial Tomb

Desert Quarry

Dragon Valley

Sea of Spores

Atelia Refinery

Fields of Massacre

Forest of Spirits

Plunderous Plains

Sel Mahum Training Grounds

Isle of Souls - Stronghold 1

Field of Whispers

Plains of the Lizardmen

• Fixed an issue where the Blessed Brooch Enchant Scroll was not dropping from monsters in Primeval Isle.
  • A Mystery Box will be added to the L2 Store for two weeks.
  • Red Libra September Event will return for 4 weeks.

Other Notes

• The Rim Kamaloka event buff items below will be removed from player's inventories during September 9 maintenance:
    • PC Cafe Emperor's Special Cocktail           
    • PC Cafe Ice Rose              
    • PC Cafe Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic-XP
  • We've updated our Token-based Restoration Policy         

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Juji pinned and unlocked this topic

Now its unlocked, but honestly what difference does it make?

What feedback collection helped with?

Who knows, maybe next week or on the week after something change regarding adena, amount of mobs / mobs area and other complaints from players, some developer already started a character from scratch and managed to leave the exalted gear with what the game provides without putting a dollar? 

I do not think so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

• Mysterious Attribute Herb (Attack Attribute +150 and PVE Damage +10% for 30 minutes) will be added as part of our hunting zone changes to the following hunting zones:
    • Note: The Mystery Attribute herb effect will disappear if you restart or log out.

Tanor Canyon

Fafurion Temple

Wasteland

Atelia Fortress

Storm Isle

Silent Valley

Garden of Spirits

Alligator Island

Phantasmal Ridge

Enchanted Valley

Ivory Tower Crater

Field of Silence

Giant’s Cave

Breka’s Stronghold

Tower of Insolence

Superion Fortress

Primeval Isle

Swamp of Screams

Harnak Underground Ruins

Isle of Prayer

Abandoned Coal Mines

Cruma Tower

Forest of Mirrors

Imperial Tomb

Desert Quarry

Dragon Valley

Sea of Spores

Atelia Refinery

Fields of Massacre

Forest of Spirits

Plunderous Plains

Sel Mahum Training Grounds

Isle of Souls - Stronghold 1

Field of Whispers

Plains of the Lizardmen

• Fixed an issue where the Blessed Brooch Enchant Scroll was not dropping from monsters in Primeval Isle.
  • A Mystery Box will be added to the L2 Store for two weeks.
  • Red Libra September Event will return for 4 weeks.

Thanks for unlocking the post !! now I hope you answer !!!
first: how will an herb help what was passed in the feedback ??? people asking you to increase the spots by region, asking them to drop adena in the game and you will see with an herb ??? !!!
second: red pound event !! 90% of the event and depends on adena (something scarce in the game today) together with a basic playwin event from the l2 store !!!
third: one more enchant to not drop a PI !!! the drop rate is just not nerfed anymore because I believe that the system does not accept putting negative, otherwise if there was a glare in your backpack it will disappear while you cultivate !!!!
now one doubts that I believe it reaches 99% of the server: WHAT TO SERVE THE PACK PRESTIGE ????????? 300% 1K ADENA ????
100% DROP OF 0 IN THE SPOIL ??? DROP OF ITEMS EXISTS ??? THEY REMOVED THE ADUND DROP FROM PLUNDEROUS WITHOUT BEING A CONSTATUS ON THE PATH NOTE, '' CORRECTED '' THE ADEN DROP AGAIN, BEING THAT IN THE PENULTIMO UPDATE WAS NOT IN THE PATH NOTE AND WHEN UPDATED IN THE LAST ONE, JUST CONFIRMED THAT OF THE JAKE OF THE OWN. AND YES OF YOU, BECAUSE ADENA'S BACK TO WHAT IT WAS !!!!
 are just some doubts we have, if they had read the feedback they would know, but the interns apparently misinterpreted what was said there !!!!! '' it was a conversation between deaf and dumb ''

The update fixes, in my opinion, the biggest issue with the previous update which is the nerf to hunting zones by increasing monster elemental resistances. This disproportionately hurt lower level players with less gear. I said as much in my feedback post and I think their solution solves that by balancing the damage reduction due to elements by providing the buff herb.

The issues you guys are talking about are fundamental issues with Lineage 2, unrelated to the previous update.

Thank you Hime, Juji, and NCWest for listening and making changes like this. Despite some vocal people who are still upset, some of us do see and appreciate that you are trying.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

The herbs will hopefully make the game "mostly playable" again, but doesn't solve a few of the other major issues, for example too few mobs for the number of players.  I've been thinking of it lately, and I think the biggest issue is the bulk of players are within a 5 level range of each other.  Back in the olde days, you had 100s of players in newbie zones, 100s in the Dion / Cruma Tower area, 100s around Giran / Death Pass, a bunch more around Oren/IT/HV, and 100s more around Aden.  Also add a few 100 more in catacombs / necros.

Right now too much space is being taken up by a mostly useless lv 1-85 questline.  This should be stream-lined one step more as a single room (for example reuse the Rim Kamaloka room) where you have 1 npc in the middle, you talk to it, and you get the next wave of monsters.  Then you can redo all these newbie zones as lv 105-110 zones.  I'm sure most of us would even be tolerant if you went the "lazy" way and for example copied the Silent Valley mobs to hunting zones like Valley of Saints, Forsaken Plains, and Outlaw Forest, for example.  Bonus points if you actually leveled up the original mobs of those areas to add diversity.

Split Swamp of Screams into two sections: high level (115 mobs on top of the hill) and low level (108 mobs in the bottom).  Keep the feature where everyone gets ported back to the entrance.  Also make it a siege zone to encourage PvP.  Basically turn it into a lucrative place for PvE but where you have to defend yourself either physically or politically.

Also, as was mentioned many times, we need a way to gear up to at least decent levels with what we obtain in-game.  Using a modest budget (say 50-100$ a month?) should be enough to actually feel "strong".  Whales can keep being overpowered, I have no issue about that incentive to pay "more".  But the game has to remain at least enjoyable by everyone, no matter the budget.  We play a game to escape the austerity measures of the "real world".  Take Diablo II / Diablo III, Path of Exile, etc.  The longer you play, the more powerful you feel.  In L2, a patch comes along and makes everyone feel like weaklings again.  We didn't play the game for 16 years to struggle against covid-infected murder wasp Elpies.

Bring some quality of life back into the game.  For example, the dual class system is absolutely destroyed by the inventory limit vs the number of useless items we need to carry around.  Having a limit of 184 items on both dual and main class doesn't help me if I have 119 items on me and the game prevents me from switching.  I have to ship out everything on me to another player in order to change, and actually have to manage the no-trade items to fall without the low inventory requirement to change classes.  I'd probably pay 20$ USD to increase my BASE inventory from 84ish to 125, and probably 50$ to bring it up to 200 BASE inventory.  Same thing with the warehouse.  I can understand that memory was expensive 16 years ago, but it makes absolutely no sense with the number of non-tradable items we have to have such limited warehouses.  And let's face it, especially with the warehouse, which you access at most a few times per day, it shouldn't add that much traffic/processing to your database over the period of a month to actually slow things down.  I'm sure a LOT of players would be willing to pay for a good increase to both.

Let's face it, a Letter event with 12 distinct no-trade letter stacks taking up space in your inventory plus a bunch of no-trade rewards would be a LOT more enjoyable if we actually had room to store them comfortably.  I also don't see why the letters and so many rewards had to be no-trade.  Even more insulting when you get bsps in a melee, or soulshots on a nuker.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bentorero said:

the problem with u guys is u think u can play w/o spending a dollar and u expect to compete with those who are spending! :) 

or u think u can spend this amount and fight those who been spending more than you ever planned spending in this game for years!

I'm good losing in PvP versus a well-geared player (I know not everyone is, but a lot of us are).  Where I cringe is not being able to do much PvE content with 50b-100b worth of gear each on my 108 dd and 109 iss.

• Haha 1

Thanks for Red libra, let's just hope that taken a quest will be free like in the pass. Also Hime, Juji, and NCWest let's hope this attribute herbs helps ppl with lower gear like me to be able to kill stuff once again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Y2J said:

Thanks for Red libra, let's just hope that taken a quest will be free like in the pass. Also Hime, Juji, and NCWest let's hope this attribute herbs helps ppl with lower gear like me to be able to kill stuff once again. 

there will be no quest !! already said in another post

5 minutes ago, Katastrophe said:

The herbs will hopefully make the game "mostly playable" again, but doesn't solve a few of the other major issues, for example too few mobs for the number of players.  I've been thinking of it lately, and I think the biggest issue is the bulk of players are within a 5 level range of each other.  Back in the olde days, you had 100s of players in newbie zones, 100s in the Dion / Cruma Tower area, 100s around Giran / Death Pass, a bunch more around Oren/IT/HV, and 100s more around Aden.  Also add a few 100 more in catacombs / necros.

Right now too much space is being taken up by a mostly useless lv 1-85 questline.  This should be stream-lined one step more as a single room (for example reuse the Rim Kamaloka room) where you have 1 npc in the middle, you talk to it, and you get the next wave of monsters.  Then you can redo all these newbie zones as lv 105-110 zones.  I'm sure most of us would even be tolerant if you went the "lazy" way and for example copied the Silent Valley mobs to hunting zones like Valley of Saints, Forsaken Plains, and Outlaw Forest, for example.  Bonus points if you actually leveled up the original mobs of those areas to add diversity.

Split Swamp of Screams into two sections: high level (115 mobs on top of the hill) and low level (108 mobs in the bottom).  Keep the feature where everyone gets ported back to the entrance.  Also make it a siege zone to encourage PvP.  Basically turn it into a lucrative place for PvE but where you have to defend yourself either physically or politically.

Also, as was mentioned many times, we need a way to gear up to at least decent levels with what we obtain in-game.  Using a modest budget (say 50-100$ a month?) should be enough to actually feel "strong".  Whales can keep being overpowered, I have no issue about that incentive to pay "more".  But the game has to remain at least enjoyable by everyone, no matter the budget.  We play a game to escape the austerity measures of the "real world".  Take Diablo II / Diablo III, Path of Exile, etc.  The longer you play, the more powerful you feel.  In L2, a patch comes along and makes everyone feel like weaklings again.  We didn't play the game for 16 years to struggle against covid-infected murder wasp Elpies.

Bring some quality of life back into the game.  For example, the dual class system is absolutely destroyed by the inventory limit vs the number of useless items we need to carry around.  Having a limit of 184 items on both dual and main class doesn't help me if I have 119 items on me and the game prevents me from switching.  I have to ship out everything on me to another player in order to change, and actually have to manage the no-trade items to fall without the low inventory requirement to change classes.  I'd probably pay 20$ USD to increase my BASE inventory from 84ish to 125, and probably 50$ to bring it up to 200 BASE inventory.  Same thing with the warehouse.  I can understand that memory was expensive 16 years ago, but it makes absolutely no sense with the number of non-tradable items we have to have such limited warehouses.  And let's face it, especially with the warehouse, which you access at most a few times per day, it shouldn't add that much traffic/processing to your database over the period of a month to actually slow things down.  I'm sure a LOT of players would be willing to pay for a good increase to both.

Let's face it, a Letter event with 12 distinct no-trade letter stacks taking up space in your inventory plus a bunch of no-trade rewards would be a LOT more enjoyable if we actually had room to store them comfortably.  I also don't see why the letters and so many rewards had to be no-trade.  Even more insulting when you get bsps in a melee, or soulshots on a nuker.

Everyone should realize that posts like this are asking for major game design changes. Also, the game is generally built for the Korean servers, our input will have a limited impact to their design decisions. Even if they do decide to make big changes like these, don't expect them to happen anytime soon, certainly not two weeks after they ask for feedback. It may sound easy to update an existing zone to our level but that still takes development time from a team that probably isn't very big.

Hace 23 minutos, bentorero dijo:

El problema con ustedes es que creen que pueden jugar sin gastar un dólar y esperan competir con los que gastan. :) 

¡O crees gastar esta cantidad y luchar contra aquellos que han gastado más de lo que pensabas gastar en este juego durante años!

Exactamente, quieren meterse en unos meses y igualar a los que jugaron durante años y gastaron mucho dinero, xD

10 minutes ago, bentorero said:

the problem with u guys is u think u can play w/o spending a dollar and u expect to compete with those who are spending! :) 

or u think u can spend this amount and fight those who been spending more than you ever planned spending in this game for years!

4 minutes ago, Katastrophe said:

I'm good losing in PvP versus a well-geared player (I know not everyone is, but a lot of us are).  Where I cringe is not being able to do much PvE content with 50b-100b worth of gear each on my 108 dd and 109 iss.

Exactly, and the big question is, how do you do 50b / 100b without putting 1 dollar?

Nobody here is talking about competing in pvp besides you, losing is not a problem at all, but being able to make pve content that is not limited to 2 maps without spots,

or you expect the game to be limited to tanor / aligator, forest of mirrors / field of silence for what? one or two years?

Speaking of me for example, even though i was new on the official server i already put money in the game like 2k mb more, and regardless of that, my complaint is the same of many who did not put anything, and as i said, some developer plays the game itself with what the game provides for him? Or even they have already given up, because they can catch ANY good drops at all and it is practically impossible for you to assemble a bad equipment, who will say average.

Look at party matching what you see? 

When those ppl reach what 107 or mb 108 and hit the p2w wall, they will stay or leave? They will reach that wall before the pandemic ends?

Why do you think many ppl are widespreding the game is dying, i love this game but i dnt see any changes to make us stay anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lean said:

Exactly, and the big question is, how do you do 50b / 100b without putting 1 dollar?

Nobody here is talking about competing in pvp besides you, losing is not a problem at all, but being able to make pve content that is not limited to 2 maps without spots,

or you expect the game to be limited to tanor / aligator, forest of mirrors / field of silence for what? one or two years?

Speaking of me for example, even though i was new on the official server i already put money in the game like 2k mb more, and regardless of that, my complaint is the same of many who did not put anything, and as i said, some developer plays the game itself with what the game provides for him? Or even they have already given up, because they can catch ANY good drops at all and it is practically impossible for you to assemble a bad equipment, who will say average.

Look at party matching what you see? 

When those ppl reach what 107 or mb 108 and hit the p2w wall, they will stay or leave? They will reach that wall before the pandemic ends?

Why do you think many ppl are widespreding the game is dying, i love this game but i dnt see any changes to make us stay anyway.

you said it yourself.. you are new. you are new and you are comparing yourselves to those who are already 10+ years here... u think with your 2k u can outfarm the whales?

i suggest u set another goal  :)

51 minutes ago, bentorero said:

15 minutes ago, bentorero said:

you said it yourself.. you are new. you are new and you are comparing yourselves to those who are already 10+ years here... u think with your 2k u can outfarm the whales?

Again you initially talked about competing with those who are spending, and now you are talking about outfarm the whales?

You really are completely lost, "I" am not looking to compete with anyone just to be able to progress in the game.

In life there will always be someone better than you and obviously there is no way to compete with someone who has been here for 16 years! 

The question here is that you stay on 2 maps without enough spots for a year or more, and not be able to do it nothing with what the game provides for us and honestly, even with prestige pack + destiny pack will change anything, just a waste of money.

If they want a great game like this to continue something has to be done, if the intention is to sink it then continue doing what has been done.

That is my opinion, a player of just over 2 months that nobody has to agree with, I am just expressing what I am observing, and you can be sure that it is not a positive thing.

As someone already commented on some topic, I hate to love lineage 2.

Quick edit to add one more thing before i leave: quote me where i comparing myself with those who are already 10+ years here

Edited by Lean
  • Thanks 2

Omg @Juji ppl ask desperate for more spots and mobs in 108-110 areas and the mighty corean devs came with herbs ...
Now i had a histerical laugh remembering you guys acting so mysterious about upcoming changes from devs...ahmm, herbs....hahahahhahahahahhahah

Would you like a cup of tea? got that? :)))))

Edited by TheThrax
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Lean said:

Again you initially talked about competing with those who are spending, and now you are talking about outfarm the whales?

You really are completely lost, "I" am not looking to compete with anyone just to be able to progress in the game.

In life there will always be someone better than you and obviously there is no way to compete with someone who has been here for 16 years! 

The question here is that you stay on 2 maps without enough spots for a year or more, and not be able to do it nothing with what the game provides for us and honestly, even with prestige pack + destiny pack will change anything, just a waste of money.

If they want a great game like this to continue something has to be done, if the intention is to sink it then continue doing what has been done.

That is my opinion, a player of just over 2 months that nobody has to agree with, I am just expressing what I am observing, and you can be sure that it is not a positive thing.

As someone already commented on some topic, I hate to love lineage 2.

Quick edit to add one more thing before i leave: quote me where i comparing myself with those who are already 10+ years here

I want to make things very clear here

I don't care about the whales, i actually like them, they keep the servers running for all these 16 years, and because of them i am now able to play here. 

Do you really think I care to die for any of them?

Do you think i want to compete with them or even be like them?

You are sadly mistaken.

I'm just a lowbie as they like to say, i just wouldn't like to see the game that i like so much end up dying because the lack of attitude of the company in doing what need to be done.

• Like 2

Whales didn't keep the servers running all these years.  Only since it went F2P FYI.  So it wasn't 16 years only 2012? I think so only half the time.  Basic economics you need masses to keep the whales happy how many whales do you see in an empty casino? Right none because they want to go where the action is.  Middle class disappears whales go soon after that to another game they can be whales in.  Yes you want to keep the whales happy but you got to give the middle class hope too.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Os servidores de jogos estarão inativos para manutenção a partir de quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2020 às 5h PDT / 7h CDT / 8h EDT / 14h GMT + 2 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 3 horas.

Com esta manutenção:

• A manutenção padrão do banco de dados e reinicializações do aplicativo serão executadas.
  • O evento Letter Collector será estendido por 2 semanas. O evento agora termina no dia 16 de setembro.
  • O Cajado Mágico de Mammon não estará mais disponível na L2 Store. Os seguintes itens serão removidos dos inventários dos jogadores
    • Chave de Mammon
    • Cajado Mágico de Mammon
    • Pergaminho: Enchant Mammon's Magic Staff
    • Pergaminho Gigante: Encantar Cajado Mágico de Mammon
  • Os itens do evento Armas do Dragão da Gratidão serão removidos dos inventários dos jogadores:
    • Rosa de Gelo de Freya (Evento) - versão do evento Arma do Dragão
    • Runa de Manutenção de Vitalidade (2 horas)
    • Todas as armas do dragão de 1 dia
  • Erva de Atributo Misteriosa (Atributo de Ataque +150 e Dano PVE + 10% por 30 minutos) será adicionada como parte de nossas mudanças de zona de caça para as seguintes zonas de caça:
    • Nota: O efeito da erva Atributo Mistério desaparecerá se você reiniciar ou efetuar logout.

Tanor Canyon

Templo Fafurion

Wasteland

Fortaleza Atelia

Storm Isle

Vale Silencioso

Jardim dos Espíritos

Ilha Alligator

Phantasmal Ridge

Vale Encantado

Ivory Tower Crater

Campo do Silêncio

Caverna do Gigante

Fortaleza de Breka

Torre da Insolência

Fortaleza Superion

Ilha Primitiva

Pântano de gritos

Ruínas subterrâneas de Harnak

Ilha da Oração

Minas de carvão abandonadas

Torre Cruma

Floresta de espelhos

Tumba Imperial

Desert Quarry

Vale do dragão

Mar de esporos

Refinaria Atelia

Campos do Massacre

Floresta dos Espíritos

Plunderous Plains

Campos de treinamento Sel Mahum

Ilha das Almas - Fortaleza 1

Campo de Sussurros

Planícies dos Homens-Lagarto

• Corrigido um problema em que o Blessed Brooch Enchant Scroll não caía dos monstros da Ilha Primitiva.
  • Uma caixa misteriosa será adicionada à L2 Store por duas semanas.
  • O evento Red Libra September retornará por 4 semanas.

Outras notas

• Os itens de bônus do evento Rim Kamaloka abaixo serão removidos dos inventários do jogador durante a manutenção de 9 de setembro:
    • Coquetel Especial do PC Cafe Emperor           
    • PC Café Ice Rose              
    • Atributo de dragão brilhante do PC Cafe Tonic-XP
  • Atualizamos nossa política de restauração baseada em token         

Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre as mudanças que estão ocorrendo durante esta manutenção, fique à vontade para publicá-las nos fóruns. Também encorajamos você a seguir @LineageIIOps para manutenção e atualizações de status do servidor.

8 response pages. Will a single herb bring Plundersplains? all mobe taken away?
@Hime Is there nothing about the adena nerd?

2 hours ago, bentorero said:

you understand 2k is a few months rent for some ppl? but it's casual to refer to such amounts not even the base to be able to enjoy the game. are you all insane or what? listen to yourselves. you are asking in essence for new players, whats should be considered the lifeblood of any game, to pay more than 2k to be able to enjoy most aspects of a game? and you find this reasonable?

the problem is not  spending "some" here the problem is the amounts. The problem is also that the way the game has changed it is impossible to play it without spending such amounts, like a freemium mobile game. 

As for me I'm reading all these posts and realize that almost 15 years in you ppl are blind or or addicted or something. What is wrong with you? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh Red Libraaaaaa!!!
Now even the "lame Maria" will make a yul and all spots will become cemeteries!!! (thanks the god 1h disconnects after death)
I want to say to every sad char who thinks that becoming a yul will be easy
Yul needs tone of gear to work in contrast with a Feoh (sts)
Dont take the buff from libra and u think u are making damage in 1month libra ends this dmg will no longer excists.
Have fun ppl :)

• Haha 1

You guys didn't read.l the most important thing of this maintenance that is the changing in restoration token policy.

@Hime @Juji what about who abused the bug to make items? Do you punish only who didn't use this exploit, good job ..

In Naia server a whole clan made cloaks +20 and shilen 10 abusing this restoration, then don't say that you are not helping them, because it's obvious you are doing it. Removing the restoration just after they made all those equip with the bug, really good job.

Do you shout 123 in server too?

Edited by ArtaX
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, ArtaX said:

You guys didn't read.l the most important thing of this maintenance that is the changing in restoration token policy.

@Hime @Juji what about who abused the bug to make items? Do you punish only who didn't use this exploit, good job ..

In Naia server a whole clan made cloaks +20 and shilen 10 abusing this restoration, then don't say that you are not helping them, because it's obvious you are doing it. Removing the restoration just after they made all those equip with the bug, really good job.

Do you shout 123 in server too?

I am with you on this. Exploit is Exploit and should be Punished with a Perma Ban! No excuses!!! 

107 dagger w/ pretty good gear, this helps me none.  I kill plenty fast, xp just sucks ass.  Move to harder mobs and xp just barely better, thats not gonna let me catch up.  Any1 110 or under should get a base boost of 500% to get them caught up.  Sell the rune idc, but like this, all the unhappy people will not stay, you solved nothing.

• Like 4