Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 2, 2020


Recommended Posts

Herbs is a good temporary solution, I hope this is just temporary and you plan to do something real in the future. I can understand that some changes require a lot of work and this is temporary. But let me just say what about base xp, why don't you increase it at least in lower areas 105-110 so people can catch up.

What about the rune stones, everyone needs them but the only ways to get those are Dim raids once every 2 weeks for 1h, what if you can never be there at that time cus of life. You can try to do Balok a boss 97 that once you reach 103 no longer drop Rune stone, yean with 2 groups inside low chance to get a rune stone x14 people, how long will it takes to get 8 rune for just one skill? I'd say at least a year just for one skill. What about making them available in clan lv8 or more not tradable to replace the supply box that you removed and never replaced by anything to make it accessible to players. 

Just an exemple here, I made a Tyrr Dread who is 105, I need just on him 28 rune stones for 4 skills, I can't even get those skills which makes the character much weaker than it is supposed to be. You removed all ways to get any adena drop, so can't afford them also to buy from other players who sell the rune stones around 90m-100m or more, just do the math here 28 stones x 90m that's 2.52b adena if you try to buy them, some of those skills are for skills lv98 or lv99. Do you really think someone lv99 can afford Rune stones? I am not talking about gear, exalted is ok stuff at that level still, I am talking about some skills that could make the toon a little stronger who can't even use his skills cus there is no ways to get the damn rune stones at this level. IoS adena can't help a toon like this, plunderous can't help a toon like this even if they had the adena they once had, you can't even xp there anyway. you have a good way with the coal mines to shave a lot of time grinding to 105. Why is there no ways once you get 106+ to get some decent xp anywhere? Why is there no way to get the Rune stones anywhere. We all paid the price when you removed the Dim rift which was very nice for rune stones in the past. You removed it because people were abusing this system, what about restoring it but make those rune stone or codex not tradable? this way you prevent the abuse of Rune stone and make it possible for those in need to get some at least. 

In the end all I want to say is please think about players who are stuck at home, with reduce incomes that can't afford spending every month in a game they already spent a lot of money after all those years, even before the "truly free". I remember giving you 15$ a month for years to play this game. I also remember that when I could put some money here and there I was glad to try my luck with some events. I remember having prestige packs for years but cancelled my subscription cus you hardly listen to players and think L2store mostly to make profits. Keep in mind that without us all those years, you would be without a job now if we didn't keep playing the game. there is plenty of games out there that only require to buy it and then you're done and you can enjoy the whole game without spending one more dime to it. Feel lucky that players are willing to still spend some cash so you can still have a job. Feel lucky that we all love this game so much, we are giving you the opportunity to recover from all this mess updates after updates, nerfs after nerfs, removal of ways to get some decent xp or adena. It is not with some random xp events that we can grow, something has to be done either the base xp from mobs or the xp table for level has to be reconsidered. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  Me and a lot of my in game friends were waiting all week long for these changes. The buff will certainly fix the difficulties concerning the stronger mobs we found after the update, but i think that u miss the point again. Most of us were complaining mostly for the new structure of the game. For example the adena farming areas were gone. Why you did not bring plunderous back? This was a balanced way to make some adenas with prestige pack without abusing the pack. 

   You have to realise that the game can not be played  by only top tier spenders. For people like me and me friends that we spend 70-100e per month the game right now feels really boring. I dont get why should we buy prestige pack next month if there are no places at all to farm. Please listen to the constructive players' comments since this is the only way to tell you the truth about how we feel about a game we loved for so many years. The buff ill say again will indeed fix something but its only a piece for what we miss right now. Please do something asap for the adena farming areas.

Thank you in advance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to say thank you to the team. Its a step in the right direction.

To all others that are complaining... you need to understand that the root of the problem cant be fixed with a snap of the fingers. You couldcat least acknowledge the effort that they are making.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What right direction are you seeing? 

1. The hunting areas remains small as players have no place to farm best example (Field of Silence)

2. Adena drop is under the sea level, items drops from monster don't exist, spoil is long gone, nothing add in that direction.

3. Harassment is top level on the server, @Hime post was only for bla bla bla bla. Don't even wanna go into this as it's to much to explain

4.  Game became an auto-robot type of game, Quests which used to give decent rewards back in the days are gone.

5. Restoration policy (Shillen's  soul crystal now not eligible for restore "GZ @Juji we have enough lvl 10 on server, we need to stop now"), ppl made tons of adena for getting top items by fraud. 

6. EXP is unreal low, new 117+ area added but you have 2 ppl on server lvl 116.

7. Character development after lvl 105 hit's the wall of having 80kk Adena in inventory? what to buy? where to farm with limited gear?

8. Adena spammers and RMT still big time happening (again @Juji you done nothing about that)

9. Costumer service is unreal, GM's that answering the tickets have no clue about anything, not even the basics of this game(i bet there are few that are very good of answering certain tickets for certain people;) )

10. L2 store became more greedy year by year, only way to develop is Visa

Overall the game is about Visa and that's all, Servers are running just because a handful of ppl investing a lot of $. The GM's have no respect for players/community/ Gm's are present only when they give some GM buffs thinking that they wash their sins with that. Adrenaline running smoothly and certain people using it with no problem. etc...etc Right direction right?  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL most complaint about adena drops...  There are events that have not returned in a long time, like the fishing game that u could get the monkey belt from.  Any event that makes it easier to get rune stones and skill enchants like a few years ago without wasting shit loads of RL money.

The main issues are basic items that are hard or expensive to get and due to horrible enchant/compound rates most items are way overpriced.  La vie jewels are a great example, they been around for years and yet lvl 5 or greater are easier to get by spending $$$$ on L2 store and pray to be lucky then in actually compounding them... thats sad.

Also, fix the main/sub 95 items limit to change class.  To many duplicate items that affect that change.  Make it 80%.

Bring back quests that give items/XP.  Make factions rewarding again.  Game is getting boring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, L2quote said:

I just want to say thank you to the team. Its a step in the right direction.

To all others that are complaining... you need to understand that the root of the problem cant be fixed with a snap of the fingers. You couldcat least acknowledge the effort that they are making.

and how exactly did we end up in this situation? did that happen with a snap of the fingers? people complain because all the good will we all had has dried up 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Another useless update , spent a month in here didin't get anywhere near real gear just trying to survive and get into pt as 108lvl exalted gear noob who didin't spent money to get some decent gear ,

as it is imposible 108lwl 16 hours of farm a day, never bought anything even spirit ores i have only 100kk another 20 years and i will be able to get gloves or helm, to begin collecting my set which will took me about another 60 years :D 

 Also get some spiritshots without buying them in l2store

because it is impossible to get 6kk adena from 16 hours of farm for shots i doesn't even mention profit from kiling mobs with shots...:D i hate these updates and i dont like where L2 is going to, but just because of coronavirus i will be angry and showing my disapointment (maybe something will change) but i still will be playing it.. until corona ends , cant see my self 2years without even a real item in my inventory :D

Quote

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

well... when did they say they are pushing an update? end of September? maybe relog then. I've had enough o this. Your service is not good enough. To the people staying, I salute your patience.

maybe lurk to the forums a bit to see how this plays out but not i find no reason to log since 0 of the problems is fixed

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lego said:

What right direction are you seeing? 

1. The hunting areas remains small as players have no place to farm best example (Field of Silence)

2. Adena drop is under the sea level, items drops from monster don't exist, spoil is long gone, nothing add in that direction.

3. Harassment is top level on the server, @Hime post was only for bla bla bla bla. Don't even wanna go into this as it's to much to explain

4.  Game became an auto-robot type of game, Quests which used to give decent rewards back in the days are gone.

5. Restoration policy (Shillen's  soul crystal now not eligible for restore "GZ @Juji we have enough lvl 10 on server, we need to stop now"), ppl made tons of adena for getting top items by fraud. 

6. EXP is unreal low, new 117+ area added but you have 2 ppl on server lvl 116.

7. Character development after lvl 105 hit's the wall of having 80kk Adena in inventory? what to buy? where to farm with limited gear?

8. Adena spammers and RMT still big time happening (again @Juji you done nothing about that)

9. Costumer service is unreal, GM's that answering the tickets have no clue about anything, not even the basics of this game(i bet there are few that are very good of answering certain tickets for certain people;) )

10. L2 store became more greedy year by year, only way to develop is Visa

Overall the game is about Visa and that's all, Servers are running just because a handful of ppl investing a lot of $. The GM's have no respect for players/community/ Gm's are present only when they give some GM buffs thinking that they wash their sins with that. Adrenaline running smoothly and certain people using it with no problem. etc...etc Right direction right?  

I wouldn't be able to change anything, perfect reflection.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

we were all waiting for so long for this red libra event to come! thank you 

but

there is a but

how many players does it refer to?

dyes and rudis option is removed, requests are ( sice last red libra) removed

how many people own a +9 charm that want to trade it ? how many people own that high legendary dyes?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some months ago i bought Prestige, as i saw a video with a guy farmimg solo at Stronghold (full gear,something that i will never reach,only if i sell my house). Rune says 300% but i didnt know back then its USELESS for 105 lvl farming areas and exalted gear. Got trolled af ?. I just learnt in the way that prestige pack is good only for high areas with decent gear and more than 108 for sure. 

 

So here the question comes: Why a new player should buy prestige? Maybe if he is lucky to get a blessed scroll via Cube? Hmmm nice adena. 

NCsoft, i told you in a previous post once again.   You have tons of usefull things in l2store . Prestige is useless for new people.  PLUS working for solo farm. If you got it and you are in a party its like you dont have it. So remake your prestige with UseFull runes about xp, maintain vitality stuff, xp Boost 100/200% and be sure there will be the triple of players that will buy it. I would be the vert first ,cause without maintain there is no exist vitality. And without vitality i dont even bother farming for level since 1 mob gives me 0.0001 % lmao!!! And yet going this way by no spending money for gear i will not go to better areas for my level, i will not earn anything, i will just stack to beleth/phantasmal/ivory tower forever. Guess what! I 'll delete official once again cause 80k exalted is boring, i dont even wanna thing about part 6 160.000 Mobs x2 ???? , and go league of legends which is TOTALLY FREE. You just donatw for skins. And ill tell you one secret. They make more money than you selling mammon keys for Anduille to have 200 dragon weapons. 

Regards.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no way to play this game anymore, im a player since Freya Chronicle... from that moment till now.. i cant even do blessed my r99 set... and thats like a basic thing to play.. i dont even mention making dark or bloody set... where u can farm stones? gainak? 1 stone per week if u have luck and not a single top tier player is farming... bloody armor stone? 6 or 7 raidbosses that are killed by one eviscerator top geared.... (adena supplier from those black markets for sure).

Blessing Scrolls was removed from daily coin rewards.. (daily coins removed also) crafting 1  by 60% chance took like 1 year of farming and spoil, bc ether isnt tradeable, so what should i do? my only option is quit.. there is nothing to do in this game anymore. 

You can say.. why not join to a clan and try to do some clannie stuffs.... sieges are dead.. 7 players top vs 7 players top... the rest are standing and dying by 1 shoot, so fun!

Ty Ncsoft juji hime and all those gms that know nothing about this good game. Maybe one day ppl will realize that there are more options, like its happen to other game companies .. they ended making free all the game to mantain ppl around (the division 1, and soon the division 2) bc the dev team is almost that bad as nc team.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

iam a random no-body who has played for 15 years,the games has become very hard to enjoy.Can't even make enough Adena to pay for SS/BSS. Content for the game is way above most players level, and areas were you can lvl are crowded. I am Done! Cant enjoy anymore, constant macro parties yield nothing! Sad to see it fade away.Iam sure my clannies and me leaving will not affect game,but i hope more follow. Game has become BORING.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, philosophy said:

Some months ago i bought Prestige, as i saw a video with a guy farmimg solo at Stronghold (full gear,something that i will never reach,only if i sell my house). Rune says 300% but i didnt know back then its USELESS for 105 lvl farming areas and exalted gear. Got trolled af ?. I just learnt in the way that prestige pack is good only for high areas with decent gear and more than 108 for sure. 

 

So here the question comes: Why a new player should buy prestige? Maybe if he is lucky to get a blessed scroll via Cube? Hmmm nice adena. 

NCsoft, i told you in a previous post once again.   You have tons of usefull things in l2store . Prestige is useless for new people.  PLUS working for solo farm. If you got it and you are in a party its like you dont have it. So remake your prestige with UseFull runes about xp, maintain vitality stuff, xp Boost 100/200% and be sure there will be the triple of players that will buy it. I would be the vert first ,cause without maintain there is no exist vitality. And without vitality i dont even bother farming for level since 1 mob gives me 0.0001 % lmao!!! And yet going this way by no spending money for gear i will not go to better areas for my level, i will not earn anything, i will just stack to beleth/phantasmal/ivory tower forever. Guess what! I 'll delete official once again cause 80k exalted is boring, i dont even wanna thing about part 6 160.000 Mobs x2 ???? , and go league of legends which is TOTALLY FREE. You just donatw for skins. And ill tell you one secret. They make more money than you selling mammon keys for Anduille to have 200 dragon weapons. 

Regards.

One more going, how long will the company be silent, the minimum we deserve, and here i am talking about me and the people i know who have already left, is transparency and not something like that:

"we talk to the developers" or "servers are up".

 

Another player who apparently likes the game to have made any kind of purchase with real money, just as he feels about the prestige pack i also share it, and besides, today destiny pack is completely waste of money especially at low levels , i don't even know why it comes with a 200% drop rune since it has no drops, i used it for 2 months destiny pack and I have 1300 ether that is not shareable. 200% + drops for that?

It looks like scamming to me, a loot of l2store itens we have no clue if they are exchangeable or not, we have to buy first to find out later, or ask in the global chat and hope that someone answers and is telling the truth, this for me is purposeful to lead to error and spend money for nothing, another example of official scam?

We need transparency in many sections of the game, which i do not see happening in the near future.

 

This is all based on what i have seen, the perspective of someone who joined the official server recently, probably our feedback will be deleted and things will continue as they are until the game reach a critical point where will probably not have any comeback . 

I wonder if it is worth it invest time and money for that? I'm already asking myself.

 

GL all, peace.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Silverfire said:

iam a random no-body who has played for 15 years,the games has become very hard to enjoy.Can't even make enough Adena to pay for SS/BSS. Content for the game is way above most players level, and areas were you can lvl are crowded. I am Done! Cant enjoy anymore, constant macro parties yield nothing! Sad to see it fade away.Iam sure my clannies and me leaving will not affect game,but i hope more follow. Game has become BORING.

bro SS bugs the server thats working as intended

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02.09.2020 at 4:57 PM, Juji said:

Servers are up!

Thank you for this extensive reply that touched on all the questions, concerns and requests in the past period!

With this post, telling us your crappy server is up, you made it very clear to everyone they should stop paying your salaries.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The groups of monsters for farm are spaced and more numerous for the average gear and high gear (we don't walk on each other anymore).

The herbs that allow to make more damages on the mobs especially for who don't put boosts, hoping they will stay in the game, i too would make a cup of tea with it9_9

The negative point IOS, less adena. 

A Mystery Box, it's a good event, buy if you can, because we win !

Anyway what better to expect, Not so bad, but we can do better !

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix
Link to post
Share on other sites

Many improvements and additions to lineage 2 that improve players playability, see update of Untold pach Notes.

 But frankly the update is not so bad !

Still work :

§ L2 store products are still high.
§ high prices on naia, because less richs so the scarcity of items.

§ Exploitation of the flaws remains largely to be improved.

§ The transfers are arrested, and recovery is late.

§ Customers service needs to be improved.


 I doubt you will test the whole game (very difficult), luckily the players reports are there to make your work easier,
 when the server is down, your team's interventions are fast and efficient enough,
 I still doubt you have a development server, with this one is more professional 
;)

             

                                               Thanks !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Juji unpinned this topic
×
×
  • Create New...