server transfer

TheThrax

• 1 month later...

This has been resolved long time ago in Korea and works even on RU servers so what's up with this ?

@Juji chop chop either merge the servers or give us back server transfers - if merger tell Korea they need to properly scale up Swamp of Screams as there are seriously not enough mobs there.. put 3~4 spawns in large pits and 2 in the so called small ones, also double the amount of large pits really..

server transfers works fine in Korea, can post the details from there here np

if we don't get it back it has other reasons then that "it's not possible due to technical issues"

cross server AH isn't relevant, just merge the bunch and expand the real bottle neck areas which are the below 110 areas and ironically on Chronos Swamp of Screams cause of lack of mobs - see my above suggestion on how to solve that which isn't difficult to implement at all.

raw

• Like 1

This has been resolved long time ago in Korea and works even on RU servers so what's up with this ?

@Juji chop chop either merge the servers or give us back server transfers - if merger tell Korea they need to properly scale up Swamp of Screams as there are seriously not enough mobs there.. put 3~4 spawns in large pits and 2 in the so called small ones, also double the amount of large pits really..

yes i agree why not make it like the rest of them map all over exp zones and make exception in swamp....  

On 10/2/2020 at 9:41 PM, Draecke said:

server transfers works fine in Korea, can post the details from there here np

if we don't get it back it has other reasons then that "it's not possible due to technical issues"

cross server AH isn't relevant, just merge the bunch and expand the real bottle neck areas which are the below 110 areas and ironically on Chronos Swamp of Screams cause of lack of mobs - see my above suggestion on how to solve that which isn't difficult to implement at all.

raw

Cross server AH and lowbie xp zones aren't even related in why they are an issue. 

Unless you playing on Naia, you don't really understand the AH issue. 

Edited by iHyperlite
  • Like 1

I'm fully aware Naia's market is bad and I could say the same thing about the swamp situation on Chronos cause you don't play Chronos you don't know how bad that is aka there are ppl waiting on Chronos for server transfer so they can xp in Swamps on Naia

no joke ;)

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

I'm fully aware Naia's market is bad and I could say the same thing about the swamp situation on Chronos cause you don't play Chronos you don't know how bad that is aka there are ppl waiting on Chronos for server transfer so they can xp in Swamps on Naia

no joke ;)

Chronos is perma petition wars unfortunately. I don't wanna xfer there.

• 5 weeks later...

@Juji Hi there. Can you please advise if Server transfer will finally open? all other Global Official Servers offer this service. Many people are waiting for  2 years now for this service to resume. Please advise if and when this will be enabled. Even if the answer is negative we can then create new characters to other servers. Thank you in advance for your reply. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

both servers are on Heavy status atm and even outside log in as many chars as you can events Chronos is always close to Heavy with Naia on Normal so yeah nope

also Korea keeps releasing new dimensional cross server stuff like the new ToI floors 4-6 Timezone so there's that too..

anyways server transfers are technically doable for a long time now so NCWest just either doesn't want to deal with the hassle or they forgot about it lulz