Brooches and Brooch Jewelry
Ancient Kingdom Cloaks
Mammon’s Magic Staff/Freya’s Ice Staff
Shilen’s Soul Crystal
Dragon Shirts
Zodiac Agathions (Charms and Bracelets)
Artifacts of Power

How about : 
Dragon Jewels , Angel Jewels ( They can change SA to change item's ID )
Legendary Dye ( They can add / remove Dye to change item's ID ) 
Weapon  ( They can change Agument / SA / Element / make Bloody or Dark / Red Libra ... to change item's ID )
Armor ( They can change Agument / Element / make Bloody or Dark / Red Libra  .. to change item's ID ) 

Are you sure that your restore system can check good all items ? Juji .

Look at Dragon Ring + 8 on Naia server here : 
https://gyazo.com/33da95a42024100cfa9be6bfee4894af

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Juji @Hime

Please also but those items on the list because they are still abusing those items

We paid thousands of $$$ every event  and these guys just sitting there abuse these items for $0 (FREE) 

Dont u feel that it becomes illegal server with all these abused items? Will u refund us all the money that we spend on events? because this is so insane (we pay money for nothing while these guys get all these ++++++ abused items for free) . U r slowing pushing all players away with this because it's not fair at all

52 minutes ago, Doer15 said:

@Juji @Hime

Please also but those items on the list because they are still abusing those items

We paid thousands of $$$ every event  and these guys just sitting there abuse these items for $0 (FREE) 

Dont u feel that it becomes illegal server with all these abused items? Will u refund us all the money that we spend on events? because this is so insane (we pay money for nothing while these guys get all these ++++++ abused items for free) . U r slowing pushing all players away with this because it's not fair at all

Bro don't bother, don't you see how @Juji shows us respect by closing the topics with no pertinent answer...i have the feeling that "RMT company" pays him and not NCwest. Btw NCwest lives because of us, the players, that we invest in your L2 store, i wonder why he does not have any guts to tell us anything. Maybe we should to address this concerns to higher up ppl...;) 

17 minutes ago, Lego said:

Bro don't bother, don't you see how @Juji shows us respect by closing the topics with no pertinent answer...i have the feeling that "RMT company" pays him and not NCwest. Btw NCwest lives because of us, the players, that we invest in your L2 store, i wonder why he does not have any guts to tell us anything. Maybe we should to address this concerns to higher up ppl...;) 

And you only got that feeling now LOL? That feeling came like 8-10 years ago... Your to late!