PVP Noob Question

Elinthae

I admit that I suck at pvp & do not fully understand all that is going on. But I have been trying to learn. There are so many potions, gimmicks, etc allowed in PVP in this game it is hard to figure out often why you did not win. Twice in the Olympiad I have had a different eviscerator to 0 health. No red showing in health bar at all. They were not under immunity (no immune messages). I stood there doing damage to them, and they would not die. They can do damage to me & I died. What was this?

Steel Mind :)

Your Invincible Spirit increases Attack by 15%, P. Critical Damage by 10%, P. Skill Critical Damage by 10%, Speed by 50, Knock Back/ Knock Down/ Pull/ Danger Zone/ Aerial Yoke/ Aggression defense success rate by 90% for 30 seconds. Inflicts additional damage 5 times stronger than the standard attack. HP stays as low as 1 and recovers by 30% when the effect expires. Requires a fist weapon.

I do recommend to get some time with coffee and something to warm feet and read through any good L2 wiki site and learn about skills of other classes. I know it time consuming and it is hard cause some skills are not end game and can be acquired at level 94 where all other classes get nothing.. in addition there are lot of items which gives immunity or ful hp/mp/cp restore...

Archived