Warning about new acoounts - BANNED account for no reason

Hi,

Be warned that if U create a new account planing to raise the char on that account  fast U can get permanent banned for no reason.

Happened to me :

Created account on the 1st of september , raised in same day from lvl 1 to 76  (1 to 20 from  class quests ) , 20 -> 76 raids 3x 5x 6x .

Second day try to log to make 3rd class quest .... and get  this message when try to log site 

Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked.
                Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com.

After contacting support@lineage2.com I get this insane reply :

[moderated content due to CoC violation]

The account was 1 day old , no  violation of any of the stuff they said there ..... so be carefull.

NCSOFT team bans without any reason , just cause they feel like it.

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Removed CS response.

Well, considering you've mentioned 20->76 on RBs and considering that at least on Giran (pretty sure the same is on TI) all of them are controlled by only few persons who do use "automation" to kill them fast, I can bet you are one of these few persons and ban does not seem unreasonable :)

If I am wrong in my assumption and you were extremely lucky with raids and persons with automation had their stuff broken - my apologies.

P.S. EULA literally says that they can ban without reason for whatever they want and are not even obliged to provide you reasons - 7(b) and 7(c).

7 hours ago, ProphetFromHell said:

I am one of the persons that DO NOT USE ANY programs , even if others that do the same thing I do use.

Macros are enough.

Normal players can't solo raids to 76 regardless of programs or not and that wasn't the only reason listed either. 

Maybe you can tell us exactly you did raids to 76. With how many boxes and gear etc. There are plenty of grounds for suspicion. 

10 hours ago, ProphetFromHell said:

Created account on the 1st of september , raised in same day from lvl 1 to 76  (1 to 20 from  class quests ) , 20 -> 76 raids 3x 5x 6x .

Is this some kind of joke? You present this like its something someone can casually do and its super common. Obviously something very fishy is going on.

19 hours ago, ProphetFromHell said:

U just need 2 party , one on main pc(main party) , second on laptop (tyrant party) , all chars with macros assist destroyer. Not that hard.

Its easy to learn why you got ban...1 party on main pc and 1 party on laptop :D. Using 3rd party programs like vmware to bypass 3 clients limit/pc is a banable ofence.