Summoner summons at 110 too low level

Ishmila

We have an update where mobs are 116 120 etc but the summoners pets are locked at lvl 110 and you cant OE them to be higher ( in the past you could +10 etc the pets to increase their levels) .  

This is puts summoners at a high disadvantage to kill in the new zones because of this disadvantage, how are we supposed to level when we cant even kill mobs .. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wish servitors' lvl was the only flawed feature on Wynn mechanics :D

The only thing imho that could save wynn at the current state of the game is to give him some special OP buff/debuff/disable AND healing/party protect  abilities (like progressive heal/cele/party ud) so it can substitute for a 2nd iss or healer.

Just before GoD (h5) there were areas like DV where Summoners were highly requested cause of the "solidarity - type" buff. At early GoD summoner was a semi DD + Disabler + stability factor and lv1 solidarity was a good side benefit (rumor has it that dismiss's grp was the last one standing :) ).

I don't believe Wynn can be a tier 1 DD again, but there are many ways it can be a multipurpose Support. (give 4 pomanders so it can take skills from iss/heal)

One way to try and fix the summoners: add 30% lethal like Eviscerator and Maestros so atleast we can deal some damage. In order to do so you need to have the servitor link lvl 4.

Make Blessing of the Giants stack with remaining buffs in order to get a little boost.

@Juji @Hime

Maybe talk to people in Korea to adjust in a future update, because this class is really outdated 

• Like 1

They need to rework the summoner hard, they dont give party buffs anymore, they dont have the DPS they had in the past, they have been ignored since  GoD release.... Im just looking ffor small changes but yes they are nerfed hard in all areas of pve, pvp in the game. 

5 hours ago, Ishmila said:

They need to rework the summoner hard, they dont give party buffs anymore, they dont have the DPS they had in the past, they have been ignored since  GoD release.... Im just looking ffor small changes but yes they are nerfed hard in all areas of pve, pvp in the game. 

The situation is getting worse... For quite a while...

Imo it all began with cloak introduction...

http://l2archive.d3v.me.uk/t-293560.html

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

still waiting for a response from NCSOFT,   This is a glitched system,  pets stuck at 110 while players are 119 now...}

Make pets the same level and the summoner OR let us Over enchant them , we need a fix for this, I cant XP .....

• Like 1

Maestro summon as well are useless. The summons in game need to be allowed to level.. it shamefull all our summons are frigging blue to us and literally have zero use, yet the classes are entirely built around them. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You know, NC did an emergency patch to LOWER the adena in stronghold, but because my pets are nerfed at 110 and I cant kill mobs there , where is the importance to increase the lvl of the pets ? It would be great if we had that urgency to help players .... not just hurt us 

This post was started back in september.  No official reply or anything from NC yet.  summoners alone have not had a boost in over 6 years, the last change they did to summoners was a nerf to remove pets.   

When will you create a balanced game or should I just quit now since its not worth playing ? 

https://gyazo.com/8a9065da7885eadca6ca6a4782c8dc00

here is a picture that sums up how ridiculous this is.   116 summoner with lvl 110 pets....     I cant xp in any zones , I dont do enough dmg to monsters  and they die in 3 shots to all mobs in new zones.  wtf am I supposed to do ? you guys say a summoner in a damage dealer but I just dont see it 

@Juji  @Hime

• Like 1

Here is the top 150 people on chronos server on their mains which are lvl 114 and higher, ( if you include dual classes it would be over 300 characters I bet)  and my pets are at lvl 110, how is that even fair?  I Cant lvl and every time there is an xp event I am at a disadvantage.   I would like compensation and any class that depends on their summoners . 

https://gyazo.com/a03217ab06083d9f19ef7ef2016e90b7

• Like 1

Agreed, summoners have been forgotten by ncsoft. It's a bit ridiculous to expect summoners to level when their pets are what do a lot of the damage and keep the summoner alive, yet they don't level passed 110? This needs to be fixed as my wife has played her summoner for years and now she doesn't enjoy this game as much because it is much harder for her to do things.