Class without damage - Skill does not work

Esthuss

Class without damage - Wynn Elemental Master

Skill does not work

When I started playing Chronos with the Wynn Elemental Master class I could use five summon, then just four passed, after a while it dropped to three and today only two summon. How can I compete with another class?
Nobody likes to have the summoner class in a group, it has no damage.
With a lot of good equipment and at level 108 I can't kill a mob in Imperial Tomb.
In addition to being a single target, it takes 30 seconds to kill a mob of my level.
If all this were not enough, the skills of the class do not work.

List Skill: 
Mass Servitor Empower
Mass Servitor Haste
Mass Servitor Might
Mass Servitor Wind Walk
Mass Servitor Shield
Mass Servitor Magic Barrier
Mass Servitor Blessing

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Esthuss said:

Class without damage - Wynn Elemental Master

Skill does not work

When I started playing Chronos with the Wynn Elemental Master class I could use five summon, then just four passed, after a while it dropped to three and today only two summon. How can I compete with another class?
Nobody likes to have the summoner class in a group, it has no damage.
With a lot of good equipment and at level 108 I can't kill a mob in Imperial Tomb.
In addition to being a single target, it takes 30 seconds to kill a mob of my level.
If all this were not enough, the skills of the class do not work.

List Skill: 
Mass Servitor Empower
Mass Servitor Haste
Mass Servitor Might
Mass Servitor Wind Walk
Mass Servitor Shield
Mass Servitor Magic Barrier
Mass Servitor Blessing

I can't really recall the 5 summon thing, but i clearly remember the 4 summons that were nerfed in like 2-3 months cause they were far too OP and caused huge srvr traffic :D .

The skills u mention are remnants from an era that self buffs used to mean something. Now they are totally obsolete (apart from blessing/purge).

On other news Wynn is a DEAD class atm.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NO KIDDING!  I've been playing summoner classes FOREVER and the damage is just not there.  Can't really level well in areas above 110 even as a 110 summoner.  SLOW AS MOLASSES > even with the best best weapons and armor.  Yet, I tread on and refuse to give them up. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quenia said:

I say that with the best intention...

You are delusional

Class is Dead

Game is almost dead

As always no offense...

Nah; respectfully disagree.  Lineage 2 will never be dead.  Summoner class isn't dead either (I'll never give up my summoner).  Way too many fans and a good player base supporting it.  I'm one of them.  Sales are still booming too.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MartikaCS said:

Nah; respectfully disagree.  Lineage 2 will never be dead.  Summoner class isn't dead either (I'll never give up my summoner).  Way too many fans and a good player base supporting it.  I'm one of them.  Sales are still booming too.  

I admire your optimism.

PlayED EM myself for over a decade and l2off about 15. Recently retired ?. 

If wynn finds ANY useful role back in the game (which I highly doubt it based on the current mechanics and upcoming updates) I'd be more than willing to give it a shot.

PS: Even tanks tend to be obsolete nowadays.