L2 Store and event prices

Nastyyy

Hello,

As i can see, a lot of people ask for lower price on events and L2Store.

@Juji @Hime Could we get an official answer about that matter? Do you guys plan to lower the prices? There are a lot of players which will invest if you put some decent prices to events and L2Store. 

On last screenshot event you evaluated the +16  Krishna weapon to 75$. There is no possible comparison between that and  100 euro for 8.000 Ncoins which are evaluated @ 24 bilion adena in game.

The L2Store prices don't justify the investment when we compare it with your evaluations of prices. 

Also we would like to know an official answer to Prestige Pack  it is way behind and expensive for what you get. We should have an improvement on it. 

Waiting your answer :)

Regards1

Ok not sure how it is in EU but when their a prize in the US a cash value to be assigned to with taxes having to be paid based on that cash value.  +16 weapon is probably non-enchanted or bloody isn't worth much I hope you realize that because it has no SAs on it like enchanted or bloody or limited do.  Say it was a limited +16 going for 250 billion which translates into $1200 US dollars then you would have to make 33% tax on that $1200 before you can claim a prize.  It is a problem why most US game shows got rid of prizes because people could not collect their prizes without paying the taxes due on them up front, imagine you win a 40,000 car but you can only claim it if you 12,000 up front to get it.  Most people would have to pass on a prize they won.

I am not sure how old you are where you from but some things are more complicated then you know to be it is why they do not have contests because some countries has special rules for contests and then parts of L2 population cannot even participate which is a whole other issue.

Prestige pack issue I 100% agree on though.

Don't get me wrong i am from EU and i work on financial domain, i know most of the issues which are behind such a contest, the main focus i want you to have is on the high prices @ events and L2Store.

The comparison was just an example, give me the opportunity to take +16 weapons for 75 $ and i will take a bunch of them just for enchanting fun. In reality on server is @250  bilions, as you estimated 1200 $, the difference is huge.

You have plenty of posts of comparison events between EU server and  West, for example the mamoon staff event. 

I completly understand that L2West is for America, but considering there are like more than 50% EU players maybe there should be a recheck on prices so more people could have access to them, which will increase economy and server stability on market prices.

1 hour ago, Nastyyy said:

Don't get me wrong i am from EU and i work on financial domain, i know most of the issues which are behind such a contest, the main focus i want you to have is on the high prices @ events and L2Store.

The comparison was just an example, give me the opportunity to take +16 weapons for 75 $ and i will take a bunch of them just for enchanting fun. In reality on server is @250  bilions, as you estimated 1200 $, the difference is huge.

You have plenty of posts of comparison events between EU server and  West, for example the mamoon staff event. 

I completly understand that L2West is for America, but considering there are like more than 50% EU players maybe there should be a recheck on prices so more people could have access to them, which will increase economy and server stability on market prices.

I completely agree our prices should at least be in line with Euro server pricing as both regions have similar GDP and average incomes.  I also think we need an overhaul on prestige pack because cube's items are outdated add runestones, level 1 legendary dyes or dye crystals, artifact fragments, crystal of dawns things people need that cannot buy from a merchant of mammon.  Enchant scrolls of the lower type are worthless I have over 700 E-AR and 200 E-WR so its kind of stupid I would make money to sell them to a shop at this point lol.  Also soul bottle fragments are useless because you cannot even get some of the jewels anymore your getting soul bottle fragments for. 

• Like 2

depends on point of view.. according to NCWest business model all Euro players are from Nordics/Germany & NA players from Cali/New York and thus prices are perfectly fine

of course if you happen to be from Bulgary or Greece or Latins America like Brazil then well that's on you, not them ;)

/tragic sarcasm

• Haha 1