10 Clients Limitation

Hello,

As a player and loyal customer of yours since 2004.
I want to make a complain.

Its is wrong to have 10 clients limitations and i will to explain you why.

My wife is a mage and she has to have 9 clients to she can solo.

If i want to do the same ,i need 6 clients,that leads me after your limitations to open and use a second PC!

Here comes the problem!
Second pc 24/7 auto hunt gives me the double electricity consumption!

I had paid 4000 kwh extra by doing that.

That amount is like 1200 € extra per year.
Its insane!

I want you to reconsider and remove the  limitations  or make it at least 20 per pc or remove the Auto Hunt then!!

Me and my wife as hardcore players and with alot of love of lineage ,we are considering to stop because of that.For two obvious reasons,first for electrical bill and second ,that is a result of the first ,is that i will not be able to spend money at l2 store if i have to give them to my electricity.

Please,re-consider that ,is to much at our electricity for someone that has 2 players on one house.

20 clients per pc is fine at least!

Hope you to understand and to discuss it further with your Dev team.

Greetings,

Dimos

Think about it this way NCsoft.  This change made some people buy another computer to run the accounts they had put so much time into they didn't want to let go to waste. That up front money (as well as future money needed to power this second laptop or tower), could have been used directly in the NCstore instead.

I have a feeling that all of these problems are artificially made cause of bad server rates. I remember back in the day most someone would have are 2-3 boxes max depending on class. If people need a full party or 2 just to fund soulshots, in order to exp casually, this is completely insane. In fact the whole l2 classic situation feels abit insane with people running 30-40-50 accounts.

The game is unbalanced in everyway imaginable and i hope NC adjusts things accordingly with future updates.

5 minutes ago, DukeGr said:

I have a feeling that all of these problems are artificially made cause of bad server rates. I remember back in the day most someone would have are 2-3 boxes max depending on class. If people need a full party or 2 just to fund soulshots, in order to exp casually, this is completely insane. In fact the whole l2 classic situation feels abit insane with people running 30-40-50 accounts.

The game is unbalanced in everyway imaginable and i hope NC adjusts things accordingly with future updates.

its because actual server model is that you spend eur on shot tickets in nc store, rationaly top zones is where its hard and no way you can farm with box party thats where adena should drop the highest but adena rates are untouched from start of server when everyone cried that they cant start game because of abyssmal rates, thats why so many bots farm low level zones

2 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

its because actual server model is that you spend eur on shot tickets in nc store, rationaly top zones is where its hard and no way you can farm with box party thats where adena should drop the highest but adena rates are untouched from start of server when everyone cried that they cant start game because of abyssmal rates, thats why so many bots farm low level zones

You can farm but you need like 20-30b adena in gear per character. Meaning full epics/talismans/+16 wpn and all P2W items from each promotion, like hats/cloaks/belts etc. How many people will be geared like this in the life of the server, maybe 100?200? 

At least from what i have seen, upto level 79 it's pretty balanced if you purchase the starter packs etc. Then the temporary 30 day items dissapear and you can only farm with shitty gear in trashmob elemental zones with no drops. Maybe you win the lottery and get a doll,maybe not. The only surefire way to be able to play after that point is to start spending big time in order to buy gear. Even then that might allow you to somehow farm elites in elemental zones, or maybe some lower catacombs IF you can find a room.

Most people quit around that point realizing they wont make any progress, and that is the main problem of the game and not needing to launch 100 clients in same pc to save electricity.

Remove the 10 client restriction!! Server is already been dead!We canty farm on that model that you introduce without alot of clients!!!

2 different persons ,1 house ,2 different parties  = a party for farming adenas because not all the regios are dropping adenas = high cost of elecricity=ppl are quitting for this!

We want to play not to work for playing!! 

• 4 weeks later...