Summoner Dual Class

curcubitator

Hi guys,

I'm playing tank as a main. Have a 105 yul as dual but considering to change it now in Libra Event.

Disclaimer: I've read this subforum, i read that Wynn is dead class but hear me out.

As I am playing mainly as a tank, enjoying it and working on equiping it. I want a dual class that can farm solo overnight and one day, maybe 1 year from now get to 110.

Since L2 is a very expensive game I won't be able to equip both main (which I want and a dual) so I was thinking of running an Arcana Lord on dual that can use the main's gear.

Sure a Wynn does not have the heave mastery or sword mastery, but i guess it's still better than exalted.

My other option is a Tyrr Dread but it annoys me knowing his skills flag and I don't want to worry leaving it over night just to find it in the morning dead. And I have to invest in a spear, and than a cloak and so on ...

My worry is that at some point the Wynn with tank gear will hit a wall and I can't farm anymore.

Please advise, is it a decent idea to run an Arcana Lord as a dual only for afk macro farm or i'm shooting myself in the foot and I should bite the bullet and run a Tyrr Dread ?

Wynn is not a good farmer, horrible with tank gear.

Any tyrr with exalt gear can farm better than wynn and you can definitely run a tyrr with hvy armor. Actually tyrr maestro uses almost the same setup as a tank.

Iss dual is your next best choice if you have a DD to lvl with.

Edited by Quenia

11 hours ago, curcubitator said:

Please advise, is it a decent idea to run an Arcana Lord as a dual only for afk macro farm or i'm shooting myself in the foot and I should bite the bullet and run a Tyrr Dread ?

Wynn is a horrible idea by itself, not to mention the heavy armor and such. ISS would be the best choice gear-wise, but since you want a DD, you are left with a Tyrr.

• 3 weeks later...

I love my summoner and i am a powerful summoner, but dont subject yourself to the pain of a class so broken its endgame useless.

One day NC will get off their asses and fix the class i may still be alive at that stage. currently though i do more damage on one hit on dual class titan than i do in  100 hits with summoner. I am not over exaggerating either. I wish i was.