Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GreekHeaven

Battle Rapsody Cooldown Time

Recommended Posts

GreekHeaven    0

Hello to Everyone I want to ask you about the skill cooldown for battle rapsody i think something doent work fine.

  1. Naked-Clean from passive certyficate and all items Time is 10 min
  2. 4% from Dual certyficate time is 9 min 35 sec
  3. 5% skill cooldown From Skill tree time 9min 06sec
  4. 10% From Necklace Time 8 min 12 sec
  5. 10% From Armor set leather +8  Time 7min 22sec
  6. 20% From Harmony Time 5min 53sec
  7. 10% From Drum  Time 5min 19sec
  8. Well with 59% skill cooldown The Time Reuse Is not  4min 10 sec ? Can someone explain this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    77

Cooldown (reuse) reductions are applied consecutively NOT concurrently.

So taking your numbers in order; your first reduction of 4% EQUALS 4% of 10 minutes.  Your second reduction of 5% EQUALS 5% of your new reuse (9 min 35 sec) and NOT 13% of the base 10 minute reuse. And so on.....   

Numbers check out to me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    536
4 hours ago, Rodah said:

Cooldown (reuse) reductions are applied consecutively NOT concurrently.

So taking your numbers in order; your first reduction of 4% EQUALS 4% of 10 minutes.  Your second reduction of 5% EQUALS 5% of your new reuse (9 min 35 sec) and NOT 13% of the base 10 minute reuse. And so on.....   

Numbers check out to me.

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chanix    58
On 13/09/2020 at 11:29 AM, GreekHeaven said:

Hello to Everyone I want to ask you about the skill cooldown for battle rapsody i think something doent work fine.

  1. Naked-Clean from passive certyficate and all items Time is 10 min
  2. 4% from Dual certyficate time is 9 min 35 sec
  3. 5% skill cooldown From Skill tree time 9min 06sec
  4. 10% From Necklace Time 8 min 12 sec
  5. 10% From Armor set leather +8  Time 7min 22sec
  6. 20% From Harmony Time 5min 53sec
  7. 10% From Drum  Time 5min 19sec
  8. Well with 59% skill cooldown The Time Reuse Is not  4min 10 sec ? Can someone explain this?

I tested on my toon ISS

1/ Skill polymorph ->Reuse time = 60s

2/ Real stopwatch = 39s

3/ Gear (cooldown) : 25% passive skill + 10% Blessed valakas Necklace = 35%

4/ (25%+10%)x60s/100%=21s (cooldown)

5/ (Real stopwatch = 39s) = (60s-21s=39s)

You right ! we add up all the couldowns and apply on the basis( on your basis 10 minutes) . 

Thanks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsVSkills    36
On 13/09/2020 at 2:51 PM, Rodah said:

Cooldown (reuse) reductions are applied consecutively NOT concurrently.

So taking your numbers in order; your first reduction of 4% EQUALS 4% of 10 minutes.  Your second reduction of 5% EQUALS 5% of your new reuse (9 min 35 sec) and NOT 13% of the base 10 minute reuse. And so on.....   

Numbers check out to me.

How does the game know witch item to put in first priority . What you say doesn’t make sense . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsVSkills    36

How does the game know witch item to put in first priority . What you say doesn’t make sense . Test 1 So if chat have 0% skill cd but add Eva’s rune give 20% cd the reuse will be From 1200 sec 960 sec  test 2 if 4 diff items of 5% cd =977 sec 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    77
2 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

How does the game know witch item to put in first priority . What you say doesn’t make sense . Test 1 So if chat have 0% skill cd but add Eva’s rune give 20% cd the reuse will be From 1200 sec 960 sec  test 2 if 4 diff items of 5% cd =977 sec 

10*.96*.95*.9*.9*.8*.9 = 5.318784

10*.9*.8*.9*.9*.95*.96 = 5.318784 (opposite order)

The mathz is stronk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsVSkills    36
31 minutes ago, Rodah said:

10*.96*.95*.9*.9*.8*.9 = 5.318784

10*.9*.8*.9*.9*.95*.96 = 5.318784 (opposite order)

The mathz is stronk?

Test 1 eva + B valakas  +  lvl 6 aqua Vs test 2 Eva’s vs light let . Test 1 1200 sec - 20% = 960 sec - b valakas 5% = 912 - aqua 5% = 866,4 sec vs test 2 Eva’s 1200- 20% = 960sec - light set 10% = 864 sec . Your math and logic are stronk? Not sure if this even gonna make any sense to you since you must be able to understand that white is white and black Is black . And not white black or the opposite . The formula you posted is non sense and before answer to further posts on forums make an elementary research about how this game even works . 

Edited by HandsVSkills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slycutter    94
3 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

How does the game know witch item to put in first priority . What you say doesn’t make sense . Test 1 So if chat have 0% skill cd but add Eva’s rune give 20% cd the reuse will be From 1200 sec 960 sec  test 2 if 4 diff items of 5% cd =977 sec 

Simple coding?  If A go to B if no A go to C?  Its called program hierarchy its actually a simple command structure they put in place based on how they want items to stack. (dumb down to make it understandable to people that don't know programming)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    77
1 hour ago, HandsVSkills said:

Test 1 eva + B valakas  +  lvl 6 aqua Vs test 2 Eva’s vs light let . Test 1 1200 sec - 20% = 960 sec - b valakas 5% = 912 - aqua 5% = 866,4 sec vs test 2 Eva’s 1200- 20% = 960sec - light set 10% = 864 sec . Your math and logic are stronk? Not sure if this even gonna make any sense to you since you must be able to understand that white is white and black Is black . And not white black or the opposite . The formula you posted is non sense and before answer to further posts on forums make an elementary research about how this game even works . 

Wait wait wait; you're telling me because you see a 2.4 second difference in reuse between items which give 30% total on a 1200 second reuse skill my initial assessment is wrong lol.  You know your "variance" is something like .2% right???

Forgive me if I question your numbers and analysis.  Hell .2% can be random serving lag or operator lag.  BTW, how did you "see" 2.4 seconds lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    77
1 hour ago, HandsVSkills said:

Test 1 eva + B valakas  +  lvl 6 aqua Vs test 2 Eva’s vs light let . Test 1 1200 sec - 20% = 960 sec - b valakas 5% = 912 - aqua 5% = 866,4 sec vs test 2 Eva’s 1200- 20% = 960sec - light set 10% = 864 sec . Your math and logic are stronk? Not sure if this even gonna make any sense to you since you must be able to understand that white is white and black Is black . And not white black or the opposite . The formula you posted is non sense and before answer to further posts on forums make an elementary research about how this game even works . 

One more thing, if my formula is "non sense" but it matches the OPs numbers could you please enlighten us and explain how reuse "really" works :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    536

Just to add that every item is categorized. For example first are the passive skills you might have, then item skills (starting from either jewels or armor/weapon.), then other items, like talismans, artifacts and whatever, last are the active buffs.I don't remember the exact order and I wouldn't care to check server scripts and AI, but this is how "the game knows" which ones to apply first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    77
54 minutes ago, mixa said:

Just to add that every item is categorized. For example first are the passive skills you might have, then item skills (starting from either jewels or armor/weapon.), then other items, like talismans, artifacts and whatever, last are the active buffs.I don't remember the exact order and I wouldn't care to check server scripts and AI, but this is how "the game knows" which ones to apply first.

Yeah but it's irrelevant whether there is an order of application or not because it doesn't alter the reuse.  It doesn't matter if your Evas rune is applied first or last the end result is the same. 

I suspect HandsVSkills numbers are either wrong (most likely) or he has discovered that the reuse description in one of the items he tested is a fraction of a percentage off (not likely but possibly).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    536
11 minutes ago, Rodah said:

Yeah but it's irrelevant whether there is an order of application or not because it doesn't alter the reuse.  It doesn't matter if your Evas rune is applied first or last the end result is the same. 

I suspect HandsVSkills numbers are either wrong (most likely) or he has discovered that the reuse description in one of the items he tested is a fraction of a percentage off (not likely but possibly).  

Yea, well, that's what's important in the end indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsVSkills    36

All this is @juji job I did my tests and do them after every update . Things chance as the line change . With few changes can get extra +- 20% cd reduction because game is 2 broken . Reporting anything won’t solve anything coz they change stuff every update . I have to say one thing , game is 2 broken and formulas sky rock with certain item combinations and a little bit of exploits . Let’s not forget the latest exploit of 80% Lady Luck on pvp that some top players where using .  Have fun to this game and let the explorers take over the world of l2 . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chanix    58

NC soft adds up all the percentages of the couldowns and applies them on the basis of the reuse time of the skill, this is not a hypothesis, we have demonstrated it by concretely testing, and it's the most logical. I can't do more clear, these are the basics of mathematics ,percentage, addition, division and multiplication (children's calculations) .

why go long when we can go short...
Why make it complicated when it can be simple...

Maybe can be that in quantum physics (quantum mechanics) your theory would be greatly appreciated !;)

Thanks !

 

Edited by Chanix
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×