Forums

This New Clan System Sucks!

Jamin

Hello everyone!

I have been very fortunate to come back to the game when I did and got my clan to level 3 before all this happened. My clan ready to push for level 4 or possibility 5, but we can't do anything. New clan system saying we can only get exp from monsters and clan raid quest. OK what monsters can we defeat to get clan exp? Clan raid quest looks interesting, let me check it out. OH WAIT you need to have an alliance to even start to do the arena!

Imagine I just started the game right now and I was ambitious to create my own clan and get some people into it. Then I found that I couldn't level it passed 1 and this retarded system was in place. How do you plan to allow average joes to be able to have clans and move up???

Edited by CDR_Jimbo

The system itself is ok, the clan exp rate needs to be buffed by alot, at least up to level 5. It should be possible for an active clan of 30 people to gain a level 3 to 4 within 2-3 weeks. Now it needs 3-4 months.

Moreover it's completely unfair that alot of people already got lvl 4-5 clans that they instantly bought with adena> Proof of Blood. Unfair cause of all the buffs available at those clan levels.

1 hour ago, Krissa said:

The clan exp rate is indeed ridiculous. Even if you manage to kill arena boss every week and have all 40 clan members in your raid channel, it will take you a year to level a clan from level 5 to level 6.

Exactly, a clan is not the same as a character, you cannot bottleneck new clans into staying level 3 forever while all older clans are already level 4-5 with full buffs.

I have real data for people to comprehend the scope. We are 6 people running a total of 32 accounts, exping 24/7 since the new clan update (all over level 80), we are at 20% exp for clan level 4. It's insane. I cant imagine how long 4 to 5 will take? 1 year? Maybe in my retirement years i will also have a clan level 6.

• Like 1

I think it might possibly be a way to discourage your average Joe! from starting a clan (It's working) and those average Joe's joining an established clan, L2 has for a long time been trying to get people to play together and discourage solo multi accounts.

6 hours ago, Jobsy said:

I think it might possibly be a way to discourage your average Joe! from starting a clan (It's working) and those average Joe's joining an established clan, L2 has for a long time been trying to get people to play together and discourage solo multi accounts.

You cannot realistically level a clan without running solo multi accounts in the game as it is now.

There is actually a trick how you can run boxed alt clans and use them to farm exp points for your main clan.

Bottleneck is correct!

I got a limit of 30 member slots, and the reality is any serious active player is going to have 2-4 accounts. Then we trying to make room for a new set of recruits which takes weeks to flush out if they are even active or responding enough to keep. Like "Oh wait let's create a second level 3 clan, give it the same clan tag". Put our low levels in it, and keep high levels in the main one. Then we come to find out there is no way at all to get to clan level 3 anymore, so if we go with that idea. They lose out on all the bonuses they could get with clan level 3 or higher.

Clan exp to level the clan and get great bonuses, I am game. We just need some reform to make it POSSIBLE to actually level a clan in any good time frame. Got a problem with people with multiple accounts grinding 24/7 and get clan level 10, deal with that problem don't punish everyone else for it.