Event BSSR <-> SSR exchange option

Vassy

Hello @Juji @Hime .

Could you please provide an exchange option in the game to change the BSSR to SSR and vice versa because currently this is 90% of the letters rewards and 89% we get the opposite of what the current char needs. For example feoh gets enormous amount of SSR and fighter class- BSSR. Or at least make it possible to sell in shop or exchange it in trade or by mail.

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Mazakin said:

from the event ppl got alot of Mysterious BSSR and SSR but mages cant use SSR and fighters cant use BSSR GMS pls make option to change Mysterious BSSR to Misterious SSR 

1 BSSR to 2 SSR 

2 SSR to 1 BSSR

The event was supposed to be finalized one week ago, it was probably only extended to keep the forum CLEAN without people complaining about the low XP. 

I doubt that what "WE" want will be attended to, at least in this redlibra, but maybe on the next red libra who knows.

NCWest = :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2020 at 12:23 PM, Juji said:

They already moved to 10/14. The expiration date will be updated after the maintenance tomorrow. 

There isn't an option available at the moment. It is something we will request from Dev.

I already asked this on the other thread. This is what Juji said. I hope they will update us before the deletion of the item.

• 4 weeks later...