Dont know what to put on character

TheJocker

Helo.

got some questions for you players

i maked a archer for myself and a iss spectral.

want to know..

what do i need,

got talisman longing

got weapon +6 krishna

got 300 attribute

got p skill critical damage +6 %

p skill critical damage  +11%

so. how do i make criticals?what do i need?

dex minim 70 ?charm minim 60 ?

what artefacts ?for begining ?

can someone have 5 min time to explain pls ?

Can everyone please stop with bleep dex dyes.  Dex dyes is end archer tweak not building archer.  The only Dex dyes you want are the elite dyes you get from dye merchant +3 Str / +3 dex level 1 up to level 5 (which is very hard and expensive to get) 

You want masters rage as a SA ability.  You want a seven signs talisman as it enhances a longing / insanity talisman.  You have a +6 Krinisha bow great, is it at least enchanted?  If its not even enchanted you would be better off with a bloody R99 bow.  Plain R110 bow is kind of useless. 

SA's you should have on Crit Fire and Speed Fire to max out Crit/Atk speed and Pskill Crit Damage and most go with Tyrr Patk until they get lucky or afford a shillien crystal.  Need an elmore cloak at least +5 ideally +10.  To write this could take a long time.  Agathions are touchy subject unless you have a bracelet that load side ones go with one that gives you patk or crit damamge.  You can specalize if you get to the point of having multiples. 

8 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Can everyone please stop with bleep dex dyes.  Dex dyes is end archer tweak not building archer. 

I'm sorry but what you just said is nonsense. It's like because I don't have money for dragon jewels I won't put any.

Try to play with 80+ DEX and you will see the difference. Not a chance to reach that number without dyes.

For starter cheap dyes that give +4 +5 will do the job.

so..yeah..after reading what you all write...i`m going for dex +5 at least to make dex 80+

next step is enchanted bow +7+8+9+10+11+12 ..in a few months

got stage 7 speed fire and stage 6 fire...cristals

and need ..elmore +7 at least, and a agathions with 2 slot...but this in the following months..to expensive.

thanks for all you guys

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Vassy said:

I'm sorry but what you just said is nonsense. It's like because I don't have money for dragon jewels I won't put any.

Try to play with 80+ DEX and you will see the difference. Not a chance to reach that number without dyes.

For starter cheap dyes that give +4 +5 will do the job.

Please explain to me how dex helps with someone who no patk?  Anyone that has halfway decent idea is already max out on crit rate and attack speed without dyes.  You add dex with Str you do not add dex instead of Str /smh its an end game tweek when you maxed out skills and built up your abilities etc.  When your starting without patk please tell me how you level?  Show where Dex helps a new archer that already has max atk speed and crit rate.

ITS never been proven anywhere people just keep saying it don't make it true.

Edited by Slycutter

15 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Please explain to me how dex helps with someone who no patk?  Anyone that has halfway decent idea is already max out on crit rate and attack speed without dyes.  You add dex with Str you do not add dex instead of Str /smh its an end game tweek when you maxed out skills and built up your abilities etc.  When your starting without patk please tell me how you level?  Show where Dex helps a new archer that already has max atk speed and crit rate.

There are a lot of ways to boost your P.Atk in the game plus you have more items in the game that give STR than DEX(the free bracelet from exalted quest for example). I personally use 1 STR and 2 DEX Dyes. I'm not PRO archer by any means, my main is an othell but there are a lot of tutorials and videos and tests done to prove that DEX is a must for the archer. But I will say this from my personal observations - I had a CP member that used to play archer and had all the right items and SAs but Not enough DEX (it was less than 75) - he was never able to do half kill or probably extremely rare. Ones he fix this issue - the game changed for him.

I am no way saying not to add dex, but you do not deduct str to add to dex as a building archer.  You need a strong base patk to level as an archer all the half kills in the world dont help because that was nerfed in the last update if your more than 3 levels below the mob thanks to evi and maestro skill use so until in your in the 108/109+ range str outweighs dex.  Once you get to the higher levels thats when you find ways to increase your dex.  Also if your DE archer which 99% are now being above 75 dex is never a problem..

hello guys, i need some help to. lloking for best way to improve my yul. here's what i have now:

R110 PVE +11 3sa. no good aug.
tauti ring
earth wyrm ring
tezza soul necl
bless zaken
soul orfen
exalted q cloak + exalted q circ + exalted q jewels + red cat lvl4
aries +5
gustav belt
+9str dyes

looking for help with best dmg/adena ratio. thanks for answers.

On 24/09/2020 at 8:00 PM, Slycutter said:

No artifacts? Level 3 artifact book will give you a lot of pve/pvp damage and +1 to all stats.

Armour?

Elmore cloak at least +5 +7 better +10 would be great of course +15 but that is very expensive.

artifacts just for book lvl 2
sayha lv8
and also changed to bless valakas.
armor exalt

Edited by rezas

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2020 at 6:49 PM, Slycutter said:

Can everyone please stop with bleep dex dyes.  Dex dyes is end archer tweak not building archer.  The only Dex dyes you want are the elite dyes you get from dye merchant +3 Str / +3 dex level 1 up to level 5 (which is very hard and expensive to get) 

You want masters rage as a SA ability.  You want a seven signs talisman as it enhances a longing / insanity talisman.  You have a +6 Krinisha bow great, is it at least enchanted?  If its not even enchanted you would be better off with a bloody R99 bow.  Plain R110 bow is kind of useless. 

SA's you should have on Crit Fire and Speed Fire to max out Crit/Atk speed and Pskill Crit Damage and most go with Tyrr Patk until they get lucky or afford a shillien crystal.  Need an elmore cloak at least +5 ideally +10.  To write this could take a long time.  Agathions are touchy subject unless you have a bracelet that load side ones go with one that gives you patk or crit damamge.  You can specalize if you get to the point of having multiples. 

This is why you still exp at AI and not better exp spots. DeX is still very effective for archers. For skill crit rate/dmg until you can afford better augments artifacts agathons and other skill crit modifiers.  I find that a ratio of 140 str and 85+ dex is still best for archers until 112+. And can afford the high end skill crit modifiers.  

On 9/20/2020 at 9:33 PM, Slycutter said:

500 crit rate isn't max. 1500 attack speed isn't max. Why you think there are artifacts and agathons thatbadd to it? And u ever notice when BR is up you magically attack faster even though ur at 1500 attack speed? 

Come on sly you been playing a long time man. You cant be this naive and such things.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:00 PM, Undertaker2 said:

This is why you still exp at AI and not better exp spots. DeX is still very effective for archers. For skill crit rate/dmg until you can afford better augments artifacts agathons and other skill crit modifiers.  I find that a ratio of 140 str and 85+ dex is still best for archers until 112+. And can afford the high end skill crit modifiers.  

I haven't exp at AI in months you better update your spy drones lol

On 10/31/2020 at 6:04 PM, Undertaker2 said:

500 crit rate isn't max. 1500 attack speed isn't max. Why you think there are artifacts and agathons thatbadd to it? And u ever notice when BR is up you magically attack faster even though ur at 1500 attack speed? 

Come on sly you been playing a long time man. You cant be this naive and such things.

Murky waters here. 500 normal crit rate is max. 1500 normal attack speed is max. But DEX, shots, and too many other items that i don't want to get into here increases everything from skill launch rate, skill crit rate, and of course skill cool down. All of that can make it seem like you have faster attack speed.

And then there's game mechanics. Create a simple attack macro. No skills necessary, only "Next Target" and "Attack". Now take turns seeing how much faster you attack when (a.) the macro is just on your function hotbar vs. (b.) when you place the macro in the Auto Next Target box. I tried to explain this to a guy doing the Orc Event raid. He didn't understand why my archer was launching arrows more faster than he was, even though he was fully buffed and using shots. Game is broken. Things don't work as you expect.

Getting back to DEX, for once I agree with Sly. No hard and fast rule here. It may be cheaper for an archer to use +5 DEX, but it's not the end of the world if someone uses STR or even CHA in their build. There are too many other ways to build a powerful Yul up to even worry about dyes. Get a bow, get a cloak, get a circlet, get agathion, get jewels, get talismans, enchant your skills for Break and learn Forgotten Skills.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i  agree with you THE GAME IS BROKEN !!

On 11/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Mystikal said:

Murky waters here. 500 normal crit rate is max. 1500 normal attack speed is max. But DEX, shots, and too many other items that i don't want to get into here increases everything from skill launch rate, skill crit rate, and of course skill cool down. All of that can make it seem like you have faster attack speed.

And then there's game mechanics. Create a simple attack macro. No skills necessary, only "Next Target" and "Attack". Now take turns seeing how much faster you attack when (a.) the macro is just on your function hotbar vs. (b.) when you place the macro in the Auto Next Target box. I tried to explain this to a guy doing the Orc Event raid. He didn't understand why my archer was launching arrows more faster than he was, even though he was fully buffed and using shots. Game is broken. Things don't work as you expect.

Getting back to DEX, for once I agree with Sly. No hard and fast rule here. It may be cheaper for an archer to use +5 DEX, but it's not the end of the world if someone uses STR or even CHA in their build. There are too many other ways to build a powerful Yul up to even worry about dyes. Get a bow, get a cloak, get a circlet, get agathion, get jewels, get talismans, enchant your skills for Break and learn Forgotten Skills.

i ag