Paagrio Earring bug

Nikakashka

21 hours ago, Nikakashka said:

Dear @Juji , 
We have following problem:
Eviscerators with Paagrio Earring hitting NOT PETRIFIED chest and GET ADVANTAGE of that, because each proc of earring removes 2+% hp of the chest. Until now this issue was not resolved, the only action we got from you is post on forum WITH MISTAKE. 

Now we have another problem: those Eviscerators got Dignity buff from Dragon weapon Stage 2 (while not holding weapon itself). 

Please give us some pro tips on how to fight/control multiple chars (who got 2 min immunity +bugged item that gives advantage in killing chest) using legit ingame methods. 

totally agree

we need a fix about this bugs in game asap or just actions against chars who abusing this bugs

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, olo said:

i'm losing the fun in this game coz of abuse bugged to their benefits. I really wish to resolve this problems and  strong action should be taken from GM's on those who abuse the game bugges.

I agree with olo , GM must take action against people, which abuse bugs and also tell us what exactly is bug and what we can use normally so everyone know and there will not be any misunderstand.

• Haha 1

First of all will Be good idea if  gms t fix the restoration machine..a lot of end game char make it... as i told to last post..That broke the game with shilen 10-cloaks-dragon ring +++ and after ofc fix the earing...There it no reason t speak about Bug when a lot of people USE the bug T be stronger...its not fair For the people who spend a lot of $$$...ban OR take all the items back..

FIX the lineage 2

In this topic we can see two points clearly.

1st Hybrid players complaining about Max players using bugs.

2nd Max players complaining about Hybrid players using bugs.

That would be really funny, if it wasn't tragic. The NCSoft team managed to ruin the game to the point that these issues existed in the forum.

The reality of the server today is this: The server sucks. Severous players selling their items to go to other servers (yes. You know which one I'm talking about). And what is the reason for that? NCSoft West mismanagement.

About the server players? A bunch of hypocrites. One side abuses a bug as much as the other. Max guys cries so much because hybrid players use bot, abuse bugs but are blind enough to ignore that their own clan does the same and let's be honest, a lot more. Both sides are wrong, including the entire server.

What is the solution for the server? Well, unfortunately there is no salvation, such a good game, soon it will be dead for good. And whose fault is it? Administration / Players.

Say what you want but that is the truth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xPlayer said:

What is the solution for the server? Well, unfortunately there is no salvation, such a good game, soon it will be dead for good. And whose fault is it? Administration / Players.

Say what you want but that is the truth.

Ok , I will say it. 14 years I read this sentence from a bunch of different people. Never happened )) l2 still here as it was before.