Jump to content
Forums

Paagrio Earring bug


Recommended Posts

Dear @Juji , 
We have following problem:
Eviscerators with Paagrio Earring hitting NOT PETRIFIED chest and GET ADVANTAGE of that, because each proc of earring removes 2+% hp of the chest. Until now this issue was not resolved, the only action we got from you is post on forum WITH MISTAKE. 

Now we have another problem: those Eviscerators got Dignity buff from Dragon weapon Stage 2 (while not holding weapon itself). 

Please give us some pro tips on how to fight/control multiple chars (who got 2 min immunity +bugged item that gives advantage in killing chest) using legit ingame methods. 
 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji I have seen many topics about this problem for example this one https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19057-zaricheakamanah-chest-paagrio-earring-lvl-2/

and yet nothing changes nothing happened, so I don't understand why you make normal char hit the cursed weapon chest for 20 damage if some other char which have LV 2 and lv 3 Paagrio Earring hit for 3-5k damage? it's that normal? or its just no one care bcz as I said i saw many players before report that bug and just nothing change. ty!

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Its old problem and still not fixed. Paagrio Earring lv. 2 and higher unbalanced item in Cursed Swords Event.

 

Standard character for example 115 lvl can hit - 20 dmg limit. 

Character 99 lvl with Paagrio Earring lv. 2 success - 3717 dmg.  x185 diff dmg.

 

The difference is really huge and there is no doubt that this is a bug

 

Its ok if someone used it on main character like Archer / Wizard or Ertheia etc without trade. But when few Earrings trade per event for different ertheia (BOX) its turns into a large-scale abuse.

 

Another problem its again abuse for different characters Dragon Weapon Stage 2 for Dignity to same Ertheia. 
Its ok if one guy used for few him boxes weapon, but for 10-15-20 Evi its so much for one event every day. In this case together with the earring, this is another addition to the abuse items.

Lets remove dignity effect after log in  to the game in this situation.

 

When we did few times trade on Siege Cursed Swords its nerfed so fast (reuse skills 5 min)  without any discuss and we cant use even normal giants skill augments till now. Because there option, use augment HP/CP or celestial or lose cooldown all skills from Cursed Weapon. 

After we got  nerf exile from 60 sek to 15. x4 time! not even half...

 

Thanks.

 

 

Edited by eXEQ7er
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is very disappointing to be complaining on the forum in a public way, after these people have abused the improbable and everything that goes against the rules of the game.
Starting with the fact that many of them log an out-of-the-ordinary amount of summoners, by taking advantage of the Wynn Elemental master Summoner's knock up bugged. (that at whatever level it is the skill enters at 100%). After being facilitated by "people" who helped them to enchant cloaks +20, weapons +20 + + + and soul crystal lvl 9 and 10. Be honest with yourself and don't complain every time you don't win.
@Juji I think you have to clarify many situations in this regard, since every time nobody does anything, unless it goes in their favor.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hime just in case Juji is busy as this concerns an old exploit issue back again although slightly worse cause of that stage2+ dragon weapon buff exploit on top the resolution from the first time still applies so can easily be added to the action list for tomorrows maintenance

or you guys could start banning those that abuses the cursed sword system

either way works in making it clear NCWest doesn't allow exploiting, right ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys! Actually it's pretty bad that people use exploit on our server, making the game experience bad for us all, so I hope the GM get some action about it. However, the few times I went to watch cursed weapon by night, I also saw the people you're talking about using another bugged strategy: they keep wynn elemental masters outside of the pvp zone and send the unicorn inside, hitting the chest with the stun and knowback skill ( that has a high proc rate as you know ) but, since the summoners are outside, the unicorns don't deliver damage to the chest! So they're actually protecting the chest by attacking it, and the HP of the chest dont go down so they can freely spam that skill without risk of breaking the box. I hope, like you, that these people get some consequence for this kind of behaviour!

Thank you and sorry if I did some error ( english is not my first language)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, olo said:

i'm losing the fun in this game coz of abuse bugged to their benefits. I really wish to resolve this problems and  strong action should be taken from GM's on those who abuse the game bugges.

Totally agree BAN THE ABUSERS OF SHILLEN'S SOUL CRYSTALS lvl10 /CLOAKS+20/ DRAGON EARRINGS/ARTIFACTS/WEAPONS+++. Have i missed any items? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Dear GMs, nasty people around take our natural born rights of  abusing exploits in game and leave us without income. Punish them all and give us more farming fields. Sincerely, your #i_never_pay_for_game_players" 

 

So logging 10++ accounts of breack shields \ breack crystals per each person  is ok - that is for sure using 6++ physical PCs (and ofc, all for idea, because electisity bills you never pay and them never exist) . 

So using 7++ Shilien SA 10lv to keeping enemies in perma stun that is ok - why not if no other want to buy it and we already made them, why not use. 

So usuing social skills to find same mental disorder as your and farm in cooparate over 2 years both Cursed Swords and PK random player, who declined to sell box to you  that is ok. 

 

PS: Hybrid is so active now, when something touching their income, why you isnt such active with me in fighing for fair game? For full subcription for every char? For giving money to NCSoft, so @Juji \ @Hime  can hire normal amount of DEV \ QA \ QC \ Fraud Teams and keep game alive for few more years?  

 

PPS: @Juji \ @Hime  - please, disable system of Curse Swords for few more months again, till you fix every possible exploits here. Last time was such quiet and nice in that time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's nice to see how some players start to cry about inexistent bug/exploit after losing 1 cursed weapon in 1 months.

Same people that is crying is that one that is using elf wynn to hit people with the knock back near the chest while keeping the summoner outside of pvp zone, in this way they are EXPLOITING the game, but of course that is fair, because they are winning...

We know why you are crying, you want nerf on everything that is not in your equip

Same person that is crying , as you can see some post over me knows very well the difference from normal damage to paagrio earring damage, imagine why @Juji

Edited by TheWall
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

hi @Juji summoner is most weak class in this game, 115 LVL summoner's pet can be dead one shout by any LVL 100 yul. so let's see you got many dragon thrower stage 2 stage 3 and you cant kill some pet? I am sorry but this is your problem, not our that you don't have someone who can do it. but right now we speak about exploiting items like P.Earring which make 3-5k damage per hit in the chest, you were crying like a baby when we traded cursed weapon and gm make a CD for skill 5 min but now it's ok for dignity? so after this i can tell you summoners pets its a skill you can kill these pets there is no exploiting here but this earring it is bcz you can do which you not supposed to do. ty!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

kill pets out of pvp zones ... getting karma ... being porting out with Mysterious scrolls . I think all know, that CD on recast of pet is 2-3s + time till pet disapper (also short one). So yes - massacre of wynns, what are abusing /useskillstand in peach zone can be solved with 100lvl yulls.  

 

PS: btw, i hope all know, that CD for skills during wearing of  CursedSwords\DragonWeapon also exists on Korea,  we are appreciated that our "cries" can be so powerful and reach and affect   main servers. Hail us!  

 

PPS: btw, same with 15s duration of cage skill from cursed weapons,  but that is other story. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic made by Hybird side , server Naia . And so easy to reslove this :
- They ( Hybird side ) cant kill Eviscerators that hitting chest , so help them remove Steel Mind skill from Eviscerator class .
- They ( Hybird side ) crying about 1%-2% chance ( Passive Skill: 1% chance for General Attacks and 2% when casting a skill to deal 3717 fixed damage ) , so help them delete all GOD earing or remove that passive skill .  
- They ( Hybird side ) cant debuff people using Dragon weapons , so delete Digity skill from Dragon weapons .
- They ( Hybird side ) want cage / exile someone pernament  , so let help them make Cage/exile skill of Cursed weapons 1 min again .
With all of this , they ( Hybird side ) can control 100% Cursed Weapon event at Naia server .
Let setting this game as they ( Hybird side ) wish please !

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, eXEQ7er said:

Hello,

 

Its old problem and still not fixed. Paagrio Earring lv. 2 and higher unbalanced item in Cursed Swords Event.

 

Standard character for example 115 lvl can hit - 20 dmg limit. 

Character 99 lvl with Paagrio Earring lv. 2 success - 3717 dmg.  x185 diff dmg.

 

The difference is really huge and there is no doubt that this is a bug

 

Its ok if someone used it on main character like Archer / Wizard or Ertheia etc without trade. But when few Earrings trade per event for different ertheia (BOX) its turns into a large-scale abuse.

 

Another problem its again abuse for different characters Dragon Weapon Stage 2 for Dignity to same Ertheia. 
Its ok if one guy used for few him boxes weapon, but for 10-15-20 Evi its so much for one event every day. In this case together with the earring, this is another addition to the abuse items.

Lets remove dignity effect after log in  to the game in this situation.

 

When we did few times trade on Siege Cursed Swords its nerfed so fast (reuse skills 5 min)  without any discuss and we cant use even normal giants skill augments till now. Because there option, use augment HP/CP or celestial or lose cooldown all skills from Cursed Weapon. 

After we got  nerf exile from 60 sek to 15. x4 time! not even half...

 

Thanks.

 

 

How can this guy know so well the damage given by using the exploit?

@Juji

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GoldBar said:

This topic made by Hybird side , server Naia . And so easy to reslove this :
- They ( Hybird side ) cant kill Eviscerators that hitting chest , so help them remove Steel Mind skill from Eviscerator class .
- They ( Hybird side ) crying about 1%-2% chance ( Passive Skill: 1% chance for General Attacks and 2% when casting a skill to deal 3717 fixed damage ) , so help them delete all GOD earing or remove that passive skill .  
- They ( Hybird side ) cant debuff people using Dragon weapons , so delete Digity skill from Dragon weapons .
- They ( Hybird side ) want cage / exile someone pernament  , so let help them make Cage/exile skill of Cursed weapons 1 min again .
With all of this , they ( Hybird side ) can control 100% Cursed Weapon event at Naia server .
Let setting this game as they ( Hybird side ) wish please !

Don't understand why all of you try changing the topic, its not about hybrid or max they trying to report some items bug. let me ask you this, using this earring to do dmg on cheat its bug or not ?

Edited by Bagy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lego said:

Totally agree BAN THE ABUSERS OF SHILLEN'S SOUL CRYSTALS lvl10 /CLOAKS+20/ DRAGON EARRINGS/ARTIFACTS/WEAPONS+++. Have i missed any items? 

Well sayed ,  lvl 10 new dyes . most of those who made

all those with restoration abuse now have all 3 slots lvl 10 and I’m still laughing   with @juji and @hime about how they punish and search for those abusers . I bet after juji ban MS clan From chronos and lost all this big Wales who moved To Eu core server , is now afraid that on next ban not to loose his income   . Well funny thing is That the actual players who he ban was the most legit of all . So let me just say this . - hahahaahahahahahahahahahah 

Edited by HandsVSkills
Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole restoration system is getting abused and GMs don't do anything because they're scared that these abusers will quit the game

Only these abusers can get these items while legit players like us who don't exploit items will never have it. I don't know why you guys are still playing this game paying $$$ to upgrade your items while these guys exploited items for free.

We should all quit this game and let GMs play with these abusers 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...