Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Tower of Insolence Lower Levels Recharge Passes will be removed as previously mentioned.
  • The Letter Collector event will end and the following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • All Letters
    • Letter Collector’s Pouch: TALES
    • Letter Collector’s Pouch: ALL
    • Tower of Insolence Lower Levels Recharge Stone
    • Rare Accessory Pack (Underground)
    • Greater Rare Accessory Pack (Underground)
    • Soul Bottle Pack (Underground)
    • Soul Crystal Coupon Pack (Underground)
    • Hair Accessory Pack (Underground)
    • Attribute Stone Pack (Underground)
    • Greater Attribute Stone Pack (Underground)
    • Enchant Scroll Pack (Underground)
    • Greater Enchant Scroll Pack (Underground)
    • Lucky Enchant Stone Pack (Underground)
    • Greater Lucky Enchant Stone Pack (Underground)
  • The Mystery Box in the L2 Store will be available for 1 final week.
  • Red Libra September Event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Ketra Orc Outpost and Varka Silenos Barracks have been renewed as Lv. 111~112 Party Hunting Zones.
    • The renewed zones have been updated on the Teleport menu under the Town of Goddard.
    • All Ketra/Varka monster drop tables have been scaled up to Lv. 112 and the Mysterious Attribute Herb has been added.
    • The combat abilities of monsters in these areas will increase at night time.
    • All monsters are party specialized, which means you can obtain further XP from them when in a party of 5 or more.
    • Known Issue: Exalted Quest reward items are not working yet for the renewed zones and the issue has already been reported to the Dev team to resolve.  

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

• Juji pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Sharlanna said:

And those of us that are lower than 110 keep getting kicked under the bus! So damn sad. We need help too!

+ Nothing change plus red libra for more two weeks as dristraction

2 hours ago, Hime said:
    • Known Issue: Exalted Quest reward items are not working yet for the renewed zones and the issue has already been reported to the Dev team to resolve.  

So you guys will launch the update knowing this update have a bug previously?

Cool nothing will change for me anyway. in two years i reach that level if all goes well until there.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hime said:

I think that is mark of stability, almost motto and signature of NCSoft and just wonder that non-exalted area is only one bug.  We can wait few more weeks / months / eras, but maybe better push code back on test server and fix it? 

More things, hunting zones, quests to do to Exalted ppl please, im lv.106. Any info about when returning back the Faction System with Rune Stones parts as rewards in quests to improve our skills? Thanks to read

Edited by Kale
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

And those of us that are lower than 110 keep getting kicked under the bus! So damn sad. We need help too!

Really? 100--->110 now easy to make in 3 month. It's your problem if you not have 15$ for prestige and 30$ for xp/drop rune. And maybe killing mobs with exalted or r99+12... weapoon (which was ok 6year ago - but not now). In game many problems. But hit 110lvl can everyone - and easy.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Really? 100--->110 now easy to make in 3 month. It's your problem if you not have 15$ for prestige and 30$ for xp/drop rune. And maybe killing mobs with exalted or r99+12... weapoon (which was ok 6year ago - but not now). In game many problems. But hit 110lvl can everyone - and easy.

I am using destiny from 2 months and r110 bow aswell 24/7 pc on and i m reaching lvl 107 now more than 2 months, so you are telling in one more month i can get that 3 levels? xD

There's another player with 400b on gear who make some calcs and from 109 or 110 to 112 will take 3 years. Do you have 400b in gear to clean those spots as fast as him? xD

IT WONT HAPPEN EVEN WITH 3 MORE MONTHS / RED LIBRA AND HERB.

A loot of ppl who are complaining they put money in the game, and yes all of they have points, if they dnt have the forum adms wont open a FEEDBACK COLLECTION, the problem is lack of attitude to do the right things besides get money from causal spendors.

But anyway who cares, they are not wrong on get that easy money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BAION said:

Now all the shit you want that a player needs is for sale at the L2STORE store.
Such an idiot can only be said by someone who has been playing this game for a short time.
Please visit https://eu.4game.com/lineage2al and compare the difference.

Cheers lol

100% + 

But on l2store aint nothing really good only stuff to make adena and from there get something good. 

L2store atm is useless, only worth its SS and destiny. All the rest is just tradeable stuff for adena (event ones)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BAION said:

KKK, do you think someone with two grams of brain would spend a $ here.
This used to be a free to play game where you only bought cosmetic stuff.
Now all the shit you want that a player needs is for sale at the L2STORE store.
Such an idiot can only be said by someone who has been playing this game for a short time.
Please visit https://eu.4game.com/lineage2al and compare the difference.

Cheers lol

Then why play here?. Want lvl - use prestige/drop/xp runes - and will have. To spend 50$ for hoby in 1 month its normal. Im not talking about overpraised l2 store items - its not ok. 

6 minutes ago, Lean said:

I am using destiny from 2 months and r110 bow aswell 24/7 pc on and i m reaching lvl 107 now more than 2 months, so you are telling in one more month i can get that 3 levels? xD

There's another player with 400b on gear who make some calcs and from 109 or 110 to 112 will take 3 years. Do you have 400b in gear to clean those spots as fast as him? xD

IT WONT HAPPEN EVEN WITH 3 MORE MONTHS / RED LIBRA AND HERB.

A loot of ppl who are complaining they put money in the game, and yes all of they have points, if they dnt have the forum adms wont open a FEEDBACK COLLECTION, the problem is lack of attitude to do the right things besides get money from causal spendors.

But anyway who cares, they are not wrong on get that easy money.

Then maybe time to learn l2 game mechanink, and try to understand how we lvl up? Im 111lvl get 2 mon ago (half time of my game - im was in wars). Now im not kiling mobs - too lazy....And why need to lvl up - if when want 111-112 can just in 1month? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BAION said:

In their money they can spend it as they want, the problem results from eliminating the quests that previously allowed you to get the same items for which you have to pay today.
The same shit I did in the classic, where your characters hardly spoil anything and you have all the elements to buy per store.
It is a game where you have the same chances of getting things by playing or you only get them by buying as in a greengrocer.

LOL...First you must understand - lineage 2 (NC West) - its not game. Its just business mashine for money - for server owners and for TOP gamers (RTM), also for people who using bots (oly, market and etc - and have contract with RTM kontors). When you understand this - and accept this - you not will have any questions :) 

6 hours ago, Hime said:
    • All Ketra/Varka monster drop tables have been scaled up to Lv. 112 and the Mysterious Attribute Herb has been added.

Drops? Must be a typo. There are no drops in L2. Any item is generated with dollars in the L2 store. Only for raid bosses you forgot to remove drops.

Curious if this place will be significantly better than solo or even duo afk.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

LOL...First you must understand - lineage 2 (NC West) - its not game. Its just business mashine for money - for server owners and for TOP gamers (RTM), also for people who using bots (oly, market and etc - and have contract with RTM kontors). When you understand this - and accept this - you not will have any questions :) 

totally agree. No reason to log, no reason to be here still

maybe check back in a week or so see if by accident they do something right (maybe). 0 desire to log and almost 0 desire to even check the forums. Took ~15 years. Too long

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goldfinger said:

Drops? Must be a typo. There are no drops in L2. Any item is generated with dollars in the L2 store. Only for raid bosses you forgot to remove drops.

Curious if this place will be significantly better than solo or even duo afk.

No drops/adena just for people who play afk, and not using prestige/drop runes :) In my opinion its right designion - before this sistem everywhere was runing bots. Now if you not using prestige/drop runes - you geting drop/adena just for shots (craft items, crystallize for r-g cryls, craft shots). So its FREE to play. But if you want something more... then you must to pay at least 50$ in month. 

Yes, AFK doesn't deserve drops or adena.
But in live playing there are also no drops, no matter if drop rune or not ^^
And you know that with 50 dollars per month, you can't do anything in L2. Either spend thousands or play the trading game in Giran. The 50 dollars for Prestige and Destiny are just the new monthly subscription, which was around 15 dollars 15 years ago.

Yes, as a side effect of free-to-play (aka: no drops, no quests, item generation and quick leveling up based exclusively on dollar spending), NC came around of stopping the loot boting.

• Like 2

@Hime letter collector event exchange window is alredy gone for peaople who just logged in. Why you did it again? Event should be finished during maintenance, not befeore it! Peoples are unable to exchange letters... Ah yea it was FREE event, we should not complain becasue NC SOFT gave use something for FREE, not like other event for $$$$$$$$$$$

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Now if you not using prestige/drop runes - you geting drop/adena just for shots (craft items, crystallize for r-g cryls, craft shots). So its FREE to play.

That's not true. The drop is not enough even to buy shots. You must have other incomes to sustain your character. (we play it as a f2p)

5 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Ambicija stop telling fairy tales. 100 - 110 in 3 months. Are you smoking my friend? I got a friend tank, 100% free to play, he just hit 110 in 1 year.

It takes already 20 days to lvl from 108 -> 109 in duo party with 200% exp rune & doing all dailies when you take 5%.

Another two months from 109 -> 110 in duo party with 200% exp rune.

110 -> 111 it takes 3 months +- with 200% exp rune while doing all dailies and play a lot to make 1% per day.

All this is only possible if you have a damn good YUL in party with good gear. And I do have one so I know what I am speaking about. Now you are asking a newcomer to do 100-110 in 3 month with 0 gear except exalted one? You might reconsider what you said earlier.

And I do daily 1b Adena as income from dailies, SI, PI, IoS etc. So gearing up for a newcomer is really difficult.

Of course, if you spend 1k euros per month to hit the vitality party cake all the time it is faster. FFS 1k euro! Even I don't spend that amount a month for this.

I have been playing nearly for 10 months now. In Mid-October I will hit 111 and I play everyday 5-7 hours and I did have to spend a good amount in Ncoins.

I only agree on what you say, if you already have one geared character who can push others.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 9/15/2020 at 10:59 PM, Ambicija said:

Then maybe time to learn l2 game mechanink, and try to understand how we lvl up? Im 111lvl get 2 mon ago (half time of my game - im was in wars). Now im not kiling mobs - too lazy....And why need to lvl up - if when want 111-112 can just in 1month? 

How about stop talking shit? Create new char, buy prestige/drop runes and go ahead - make it 111 in 2 months :D i would love to see that happening :D and dont you dare trading your 2tril gear to him!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ambicija said:

I have prestige and the destiny pack. I have a +13 R99 Bloody Retri, +8 Bloody Robes, etc etc. Not all of us can afford +12 Bloody or Limited weaps. Tanor is full. Alligator island is pretty much full. I am not a newcomer. I've been playing since C3 but some of us take breaks. People have jobs and a life. It if was so easy to hit lvl 110 why is the majority of the server 106-108! Look around and take notice or are you too busy afk farming to do so.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ambicija is trolling you guys.  It is impossible for a solo player to go from 105-110 in 3 months only spending $100/month.  Literally impossible and he knows it.

It IS however possible if you are being assisted by player(s) who spend $1k+ / month. 

Again, he knows all this; some people just like to troll to make themselves feel good....

Edited by Rodah
  • Like 1

Ncsoft should generally boost gained xp in 99-110 areas and maybe renew an area for 107+ Party hunting as most of us would really love to party up with Clannies but Xp on current locations is only for solo play :( 

I am 90% away from 110 and i am still in Exalted Gear xD 

Pvp? against other F2p Exalted players sure but as soon as someone digged in deep i will be a 1shot :ph34r:

Soloing being 109? no chance. i will at least need Buffer/healer or Tank in pt to stay alive with my Feoh cause i cant take the dmg from Mobs in my Quest gear. 

I am already doing literally most things possible to gain Adena from Ingame stuff. But making about 3-4bil every month gets me really slowly towards having a simple R110 Weapon soonish :) 

Step by Step. Playing as a "i pay for xp boost on xp events only" Player is a Marathon not a Sprint.  

• Thanks 1