Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hime

8 hours ago, BAION said:

You're right who cares, as long as they can squeeze a few oranges and get their juice out of them.
They have gotten used to taking away easy money, and they continue to create things that they did not even imagine.
15 years and we still kill baium.

Baium 2014 lvl 75

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de0-r4S5Lno

sinideas.jpg
kkkk

+

8 hours ago, Ambicija said:

LOL...First you must understand - lineage 2 (NC West) - its not game. Its just business mashine for money - for server owners and for TOP gamers (RTM), also for people who using bots (oly, market and etc - and have contract with RTM kontors). When you understand this - and accept this - you not will have any questions :) 

I am obliged to agree and I would like to mention that the company's business plan is horrible, it would have much more success with micro transactions than it has now, some insider made a publication where the adms moved to limbo mentioning that the billing last year it was around 240k us dollars.

You can be sure that there are many other games that have revenues well above that and do not have this philosophy that ncwest has been having, at least you have a return for what you spend in most of these games, unlike here, where those who use / used bugs by long periods like restoring equipment. while in the l2 store here it is only garbage.

It is worth mentioning that the hype is already passing and the boom that lineage 2 had everyone knows it was due to the pandemic, and with every passing moment, less players have logged in, if that is the intention of ncwest , they have to be congratulated for carrying out the planning with such mastery.

Unfortunately i hate to love lineage 2 and realize i shouldn't have come to the official.

I am disappointed and probably nothing will change, after all what difference does it make, this are thoughts of just another user apparently expendable.

Thanks for reading this far.

Edited by Lean
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TO ALL

In NCWest defence i will say they have to do what they been told to do from (heads of NCsoft or dev in korea) they cant do any changes or updates without officials approval,

so even this meaningless Maintenance  was approved by officials , they cant do any changes at all so moaning in forum wount do anything if you want to complain complain straight to NCSoft :)

@Ambicija you do not count that you have using high-tier equipment for level gain. You do not count that not everyone wants play Spellhowler like you. And you do not count double exp time while you was getting 110.. And many factors.

I think It's absurd spent thousands to be able reach 110. So sad that I did't realized it earlier. 

To other guys, In Naia trade discord I saw the list of gear that can make exp very fast. Mb, in 2-3 monts, depends of consumables. But you need also +20 r110 or dragon bow for that..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gags said:

TO ALL

In NCWest defence i will say they have to do what they been told to do from (heads of NCsoft or dev in korea) they cant do any changes or updates without officials approval,

so even this meaningless Maintenance  was approved by officials , they cant do any changes at all so moaning in forum wount do anything if you want to complain complain straight to NCSoft :)

This is official forum and direct linked to ncsoft (but .com), this bridge to korea you are telling need to be done from the forum adms, we dnt need to do anything if we dnt want.

What we can do is, ofc go there if we really want or just quit the game / keep playing or even like you say keep moaning here.

At some point something will happen, or they will knw our discontent by forum or they will knw by low income or even low server population.

• Like 1

What good is it to put a new spot lv.112 if almost nobody in the current population can use it? I think most players are between levels 107-112,
so maybe it would be better for you to expand the tanor spot / FOS / aligator. Currently there are many SPOT's unused, could place spots proportional to TANOR / FOS / ALIGATOR

• Like 1

so lineage2 has turn into a pve game.... killing mobs for what? why ppl want to get 110? to go pvp? the only matter for devs is how ppl should go kill mobs, when was the last time any of u guys got a pvp? the only thing that mantain alive this game is the auto hunt... so relax and watch your toon kill some mobs...and be happy watching how xp porcent goes 0.00010 per mob.... bc that´s all this game is based now

• Like 1

19 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Ambicija stop telling fairy tales. 100 - 110 in 3 months. Are you smoking my friend? I got a friend tank, 100% free to play, he just hit 110 in 1 year.

It takes already 20 days to lvl from 108 -> 109 in duo party with 200% exp rune & doing all dailies when you take 5%.

Another two months from 109 -> 110 in duo party with 200% exp rune.

110 -> 111 it takes 3 months +- with 200% exp rune while doing all dailies and play a lot to make 1% per day.

All this is only possible if you have a damn good YUL in party with good gear. And I do have one so I know what I am speaking about. Now you are asking a newcomer to do 100-110 in 3 month with 0 gear except exalted one? You might reconsider what you said earlier.

And I do daily 1b Adena as income from dailies, SI, PI, IoS etc. So gearing up for a newcomer is really difficult.

Of course, if you spend 1k euros per month to hit the vitality party cake all the time it is faster. FFS 1k euro! Even I don't spend that amount a month for this.

I have been playing nearly for 10 months now. In Mid-October I will hit 111 and I play everyday 5-7 hours and I did have to spend a good amount in Ncoins.

I only agree on what you say, if you already have one geared character who can push others.

Im was talking about dd (who cares about boxes in party - xp=kill mobs alone).

Normally we lvlup chars uder 800-1000% xp bonus - in right period. Its long term game. So like you understand - need preparate for that.

"And I do daily 1b Adena as income from dailies, SI, PI, IoS etc. So gearing up for a newcomer is really difficult." - its bla bla. Give easy way to get adena - there will be full server bots from East/South Europa.- (we see that "funny" many years).

All TOP GAMER'S - ARE TOP BECAUSE KILLING ALONE.

16 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

@Ambicija you do not count that you have using high-tier equipment for level gain. You do not count that not everyone wants play Spellhowler like you. And you do not count double exp time while you was getting 110.. And many factors.

I think It's absurd spent thousands to be able reach 110. So sad that I did't realized it earlier. 

To other guys, In Naia trade discord I saw the list of gear that can make exp very fast. Mb, in 2-3 monts, depends of consumables. But you need also +20 r110 or dragon bow for that..

Mostly xp event's i was in wars... And it's surprise me - how much people start agresive in even periods :)

10 hours ago, Alysson said:

What good is it to put a new spot lv.112 if almost nobody in the current population can use it? I think most players are between levels 107-112,
so maybe it would be better for you to expand the tanor spot / FOS / aligator. Currently there are many SPOT's unused, could place spots proportional to TANOR / FOS / ALIGATOR

Its a 112 party spot test yesterday if you have a decent tank and healer and dd's 108 with good gear or 109 + with decent gear u can xp there efficiently but here is the little kick I would not auto hunt there because too many things can go wrong its an active party hunting area.  23 - 25 billion xp per mob in a party of 5+ or more and in a party of 7 was still getting 7 - 10k adena per mob was actually nice.

Hunting for auto party u hunt at your level or below for active hunting you hunt at your level or slightly above.  You can easily make this area a 1 - 2 hour area a day for similar to old SoS xp if you know how to kill efficiently.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 6:17 PM, LordDragnil said:

Or you need someone with that equipment to power level you for no time. But the price.. I can't even imagine :D

@Hime did something change with mdef on mobs after maintenance?  When the patch came out my feoh could do ToI with out dying and now after this maintenance it doesn't do damage at all.  Also doing the 120 solo has changed a lot i gotta rebirth twice where before my mp wouldn't go down.  Thought this patch was suppose to help Feoh's but maybe it was fake news.  

On 9/16/2020 at 9:26 AM, Sharlanna said:

I have prestige and the destiny pack. I have a +13 R99 Bloody Retri, +8 Bloody Robes, etc etc. Not all of us can afford +12 Bloody or Limited weaps. Tanor is full. Alligator island is pretty much full. I am not a newcomer. I've been playing since C3 but some of us take breaks. People have jobs and a life. It if was so easy to hit lvl 110 why is the majority of the server 106-108! Look around and take notice or are you too busy afk farming to do so.

Let's be honest, the reason you're not 110 or higher is more to do with not having stable internet and shitty macros. We were all around the same lvl at one point and I'll be hitting 110 in a week tops with this xp event.

• Haha 1

• Juji unpinned this topic