Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Letter Collector event will end and the following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • All Letters
    • Letter Collector’s Pouch: TALES
    • Letter Collector’s Pouch: ALL
  • Oriana’s Lucky Draw will be available for 2 weeks.
  • A Heroic Relic Chest in the L2 Store will be available for 1 final week.
  • Fixed an issue where a non-functional “Increase Clan Level” button for the old clan system was still available on NPCs.

Other Notes:

• The Proof of Blood item will be removed from players' inventories during September 23 maintenance

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

11 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Letter Collector event will end and the following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • All Letters
    • Letter Collector’s Pouch: TALES
    • Letter Collector’s Pouch: ALL

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

...it was 20min till Maintenance..and you have already removed the Letter-Event-Button on the right side? No1 can take out any rewards from the event anymore....

I hope this was just a mistake ;) Every1, like me, who were waiting close to the server-down-time to claim all the letters/words....are screwed... maybe u can check that @Juji @Hime  Thx in advanced.

2 hours ago, Gorebride said:

...it was 20min till Maintenance..and you have already removed the Letter-Event-Button on the right side? No1 can take out any rewards from the event anymore....

I hope this was just a mistake ;) Every1, like me, who were waiting close to the server-down-time to claim all the letters/words....are screwed... maybe u can check that @Juji @Hime  Thx in advanced.

They do that every friggin time... plus it was shitty event anyway