Forums

I feel scammed.

Tetele

Hello,i am an old Lineage 2 player. After few months without playing,i return back to lineage 2 classic.

I decided to start a new character,human gladiator. But before creating,i had a human warlock with equipment bought in the past. I had a blue wolf leather set and a zubei leather set,augmented lacerator and a water dragon pendant +6.

To equip my new human gladiator,i wanted to trade my lacerator with a dwarf that sells dual damascus,so i tell him to trade. He says not. Again i try to convince him to trade the lacerator with my blue wolf leather set for his dual damascus. He says not. He says lacerator costs 20kk and the blue wolf leather set 15kk. So i tell him that the lacerator is augmented. Again he says not.

Last chance that i have to trade the dual damascus is to trade my dragon pendant +6. He agree...but only if i trade my dragon pendant + set + weapon. Hard face this dwarf. But i agree thiking he says the truth about the prices,cus i check on other players. So i trade those 3 things for his dual damascus. Bad move.

I had my dual damascus,but when i log in my new human fighter character,i go to giran,and what a surprise,the dwarf sells the augmented lacerator for 40kk.

I never see such hard face in decades. And yes,i feel scammed.

21 minutes ago, Tetele said:

Hello,i am an old Lineage 2 player. After few months without playing,i return back to lineage 2 classic.

I decided to start a new character,human gladiator. But before creating,i had a human warlock with equipment bought in the past. I had a blue wolf leather set and a zubei leather set,augmented lacerator and a water dragon pendant +6.

To equip my new human gladiator,i wanted to trade my lacerator with a dwarf that sells dual damascus,so i tell him to trade. He says not. Again i try to convince him to trade the lacerator with my blue wolf leather set for his dual damascus. He says not. He says lacerator costs 20kk and the blue wolf leather set 15kk. So i tell him that the lacerator is augmented. Again he says not.

Last chance that i have to trade the dual damascus is to trade my dragon pendant +6. He agree...but only if i trade my dragon pendant + set + weapon. Hard face this dwarf. But i agree thiking he says the truth about the prices,cus i check on other players. So i trade those 3 things for his dual damascus. Bad move.

I had my dual damascus,but when i log in my new human fighter character,i go to giran,and what a surprise,the dwarf sells the augmented lacerator for 40kk.

I never see such hard face in decades. And yes,i feel scammed.

you should always first ask friendly people on server like streamer spree on his stream if you should trade if you dont know

Just now, WutWutWut said:

you should always first ask friendly people on server like streamer spree on his stream if you should trade if you dont know

The main problem is,that i play solo. Noone of my real life known people plays this game. I usually make friends in game,but after that time passed,my old in game friends are gone.

You should feel scammed, because you did get scammed, just the water pendant alone goes in the range between 65-75kk (its a rare item) in my personal opinion, crafting the duals would cost about 35kk. You mentioned you added BW light set + Lacerator to the trade too, summed up you probably triple over payed in total. Technically this is not scam, you just played yourself with not knowing prices of the items you poses.

7 minutes ago, Black4ever said:

You should feel scammed, because you did get scammed, just the water pendant alone goes in the range between 65-75kk (its a rare item) in my personal opinion, crafting the duals would cost about 35kk. You mentioned you added BW light set + Lacerator to the trade too, summed up you probably triple over payed in total. Technically this is not scam, you just played yourself with not knowing prices of the items you poses.

I guess the dwarf will be happy for a time from now on. SCAM with uppercase letters.

every deal/trade is mutual consent. the dwarf can sale any price he want, doesnt mean the Lacerator cost that price.

Don't feel sad for your ignorance, learn to be smart on next trade. welcome back to L2 :)

the the dual damacus kick mobs ass

Edited by CatsPawz