Winterfell

KissMyKnife

I just wondering i'm the only enemy for this clan or there is other clan who he pk daily :) i know some clan that have problem with this guy on naia like TNT and RoninsfromPS :)
but who else he hunt for pking or try accepting wars :)
Post your clan below :), if you have question, just pm me :) dont spam on this thread thank you!

All the server basically. I thought Cl0ud is just a kid without a personal life but it's even worse - middle age brainless idiot with no personal life. A lot of old players know him - I heard nothing good for him. Box clan with a ton of PK chars. 

9 hours ago, Vassy said:

All the server basically. I thought Cl0ud is just a kid without a personal life but it's even worse - middle age brainless idiot with no personal life. A lot of old players know him - I heard nothing good for him. Box clan with a ton of PK chars. 

i know only 4 pk chars :D
m0le coldweapon nun and last fastbak :), mosty he try to pk me with Coldweapon and fastbak, but low chance to pk me, so he bring the top yull and 1 shot me.

But you right

Edited by KissMyKnife

He is free to play as he want, same like every player. 

If he is pking you, pked him too or accept you lose and move on.

If he is a kid or not or if he have a nice real life or not really matter? if this is something that you dont accept or isnt so funny and you are not enjoying the game, just quit and move on.

All ppl in Naia read your bllshits like "I love my damage" and things like that, and anyone is hunting you for that jaja

Less tears and focus in game.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 2020. 09. 18. at 3:45 PM, Feryl said:

He is free to play as he want, same like every player. 

If he is pking you, pked him too or accept you lose and move on.

If he is a kid or not or if he have a nice real life or not really matter? if this is something that you dont accept or isnt so funny and you are not enjoying the game, just quit and move on.

All ppl in Naia read your bllshits like "I love my damage" and things like that, and anyone is hunting you for that jaja

Less tears and focus in game.

you make my day better, who said pro pve noob cant make funny post on forum :D you try to be negative to my count :) nice try noob.
Now go back to naia and kill some field rb :) and forget forum :P

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

you make my day better, who said pro pve noob cant make funny post on forum :D you try to be negative to my count :) nice try noob.
Now go back to naia and kill some field rb :) and forget forum :P

i think u cant call noob anyone. naia knows ur all incredible useless/nosense daily worldchats :)