i have a dream

alebri78

Actually not a horrible item and might be something NCwest can manage themselves and if they want they change the items every month to cycle things and make the market more efficient.   Different items could cycle through the market and never completely devalue them but also put them in a more reasonable range.  Also lower level people can farm AA and sell it to get more things moving around.

First off want to say the addition of Ketra / Varka was great.  The main thing I learned from this addition??  That actually playing this game in a group and not solo is enjoyable, and tough!!  With that being said, I think it could be beneficial to add in a group exp area like what you did with ketra/varka for the level 107-109 range, that way people have an alternative to just soloing in AI / FOS etc...  I think encouraging group play will help bring some life back to the game rather than everyone just setting up afk 24/7.  Just a thought, what do others think?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been away from L2 for a long time, and on returning I also noticed that it has become a soloing game and not a party game.
now the only group activity are the raid bosses.

i tried to join a clan but practically every exp in solo and if you are not of a certain level you are not even good for raids.

Spoilers have become useless and I remember clan activities to go and spoil items needed for crafts.
Even the artisans have become useless.
it is now a credit card oriented game.
I think, however, that reintroducing areas such as catacombs and necropolis, the faming of seal stone to buy useful items in game (dyes? scroll?) and give back a sense to the dwarves can make the game enjoyable without affecting the L2store

• Like 1