Raid Boss Kiting out of PVP zone

KitingRBExploit

Yesterday I was looking the raid boss Lord Ishka in Naia and a player when it spawned kited the raid boss out of the pvp zone to hit it from outside the pvp zone and don't permitting the other parties to hit him because the clans are not in war. This strategy was used many times by same player (same player that is asking for changes that would make him invincible), I have clips of what they did.

Is it an exploit? @Juji

• Like 1

Isn't Lord Ishka a level 125raid boss now? Is there anyone on either server that can damage a level 125 raid boss since i didn't know L2 had any level 121 players on either server?

Has anyone successfully killed any of the new level 125 raids?

Just little confused trying to get clarification because all the level 120 raids are always up because.... well no one can kill them either.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Isn't Lord Ishka a level 125raid boss now? Is there anyone on either server that can damage a level 125 raid boss since i didn't know L2 had any level 121 players on either server?

Has anyone successfully killed any of the new level 125 raids?

Just little confused trying to get clarification because all the level 120 raids are always up because.... well no one can kill them either.

they are killed every day

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

on Naia? and how because i want to know what piece of information I am missing how to do damage to raid that is 10 levels above u

You can, if overgeared, so much so that the penalty doesn't really matter. Let's me put it like this - the penalty at 10lv difference is 80% (example, don't know exact numbers). Then an overgeared toon, that in normal circumstances will do let's say 10 000 000 to the raid, minus the penalty of 80% , he'll still do 2 000 000 damage, which overpowers the raid and gg.

Edited by mixa

Didn't the cap Crit damage on raids with these update though?  That is where I am confused.  No gear was added to the game R110 is still the top gear - dragon weapons which are still pretty rare in NA at least stage 2 ones, simple or stage 1 are more out there but not that much so.  I am just asking because we have a top 100 player with very very high end gear in our clan thats a DD so trying to actually do raids would be great.

Didn't the cap Crit damage on raids with these update though?  That is where I am confused.  No gear was added to the game R110 is still the top gear - dragon weapons which are still pretty rare in NA at least stage 2 ones, simple or stage 1 are more out there but not that much so.  I am just asking because we have a top 100 player with very very high end gear in our clan thats a DD so trying to actually do raids would be great.

Depends, there is no cap on crit damage at all, neither in pvp or pve when it comes to level difference.

I agree there are not so many edge-game (not a typo) weapons. But keep in mind that the demon weapons are equal to a stage 2 dragon weapon and there are enough number of these.

Not sure what DDs your clan has, but there are such that 1-shot both Baylors as an example. If you have such DDs, you might be able to do raids.

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

Depends, there is no cap on crit damage at all, neither in pvp or pve when it comes to level difference.

I agree there are not so many edge-game (not a typo) weapons. But keep in mind that the demon weapons are equal to a stage 2 dragon weapon and there are enough number of these.

Not sure what DDs your clan has, but there are such that 1-shot both Baylors as an example. If you have such DDs, you might be able to do raids.

With the Hunting Zone adjustments, Baium, Orfen, Lilith, Anakim, and Lord Ishka field raid bosses will be scaled to lv. 125 and will have the resistance effect of “received P./M. Skill Critical Damage -50% added.

That was i referring about the crit damage resistance added to raid bosses which include Lord Ishka.

With the Hunting Zone adjustments, Baium, Orfen, Lilith, Anakim, and Lord Ishka field raid bosses will be scaled to lv. 125 and will have the resistance effect of “received P./M. Skill Critical Damage -50% added.

That was i referring about the crit damage resistance added to raid bosses which include Lord Ishka.

Ah, these ones, totally forgot about these. They apply I would guess, but I guess not enough to stop those with the means to kill them.

That is what I am missing they is a strong penalty if mobs/raids are pink and if they are red god forbid.  On top of that a 50% resistance buff can people just say how they do to give everyone an idea if its in the real possibility then.  If they won't say my guess is an exploit is being used which screws up for all of us to be honest, because of the raids die then they have no reason to re balance them for the majority of the people on the server. 

If you remember this is old reflect damage exploit people were using with low level summoners and their summons and raids where the raid boss would 1 hit themselves and a person just have to do 1 damage after that to kill it.  Took them forever to correct that one and certain people farmed all the raids that way that they could.

15 hours ago, Slycutter said:

That is what I am missing they is a strong penalty if mobs/raids are pink and if they are red god forbid.  On top of that a 50% resistance buff can people just say how they do to give everyone an idea if its in the real possibility then.  If they won't say my guess is an exploit is being used which screws up for all of us to be honest, because of the raids die then they have no reason to re balance them for the majority of the people on the server. 

If you remember this is old reflect damage exploit people were using with low level summoners and their summons and raids where the raid boss would 1 hit themselves and a person just have to do 1 damage after that to kill it.  Took them forever to correct that one and certain people farmed all the raids that way that they could.

Yea, I remember that bug, it also worked with normal pets that get petrified.

But I don't think they are using any exploit to farm these raids.

Let the raids alone, I know people level 111 farming solo in the wastelands on self buffs..... on pink mobs. The gear overpowering the penalties is just crazy.

Edited by mixa

On 19-9-2020 at 11:15 AM, mixa said:

I know people level 111 farming solo in the wastelands on self buffs..... on pink mobs. The gear overpowering the penalties is just crazy.

Been there, done that even on a 110 char, yes gear is key in doing this but indeed fully possible.
Only worth it if you can clear a spot however, these monsters do not give all that much more xp compared to lower area counterparts even in field of massacre which would be yellow and thus suffer less penalty.