Solo playing as a dark avenger.

Tetele

Right now,i am leveling an orc shaman for solo play. But i always liked the human classes,specially tanks. Back in C4 i was a paladin and i was rekt by dark avengers like a fool. The C4 have not all the skills the tanks have now,so i have no idea how are the stats if those two tanks fights,i think paladin with angelic icon is a badass,but only for a time.

I question somethings to a level 54 paladin in game,with S grade equipment,he says that at low levels,the tanks can play solo,but in higher levels need plenty of buffers and summoners for a good hunting party.

My desire is to play a dark avenger,i play solo,so i think it two times before start one. If only i can find partyes at higher levels,i will level up my dark avenger satisfied.

What i want to know,if this tank ingame is saying the truth,cus i think with reflect,drain and the panther i can level up right,the main problem gonna be mana points.

I read in l2wikiclassic.com that tanks have a skill that i not remember,focus mind. With that,the mana recharges better. So i think the leveling gonna be right.

I need your opinions,cus i tryed a gladiator,a summoner and now an orc shaman cus the gladiator have not hp drain,and the summoner is quick death. With the orc shaman the leveling is not a problem,but my desire is to play a tank. I had the intention to buy a grade A heavy armor for my orc shaman for solo,but i really like to be a tank,and this armor i can use it on a supposedly new tank toon.

I want to know if tanking solo in l2 classic is viable at higher levels. I plan to play with ingame people i meet in the journey,but atm i play solo.

Should i continue playing with my orc shaman for buffs and so or i can play a dark avenger relaxed? Because i think the dark avenger is much better than paladin in PVP,but this guy paladin in game says that paladin is now better. Any feedback please?

And please,if i create a dark avenger or continue with my warcryer,depends on your answers. Do not say "you create a lot of toons,please stick with one" or "you have no idea of what you do"

I will stick with dark avenger or stick with warcryer depend of what your feedback say. And gonna be my main class depends of that.

I expect an answer with respect. I play solo,take in mind that.

Edited by Tetele

1 minute ago, DukeGr said:

Just play whatever you like, anything you play will hit a huge roadblock at level 80 eitherways. Dont stress it out and also dont buy gear for adena, just get the Newbie Pack from L2 Store for 1 NCoin to test out the classes.

So i can play the dark avenger with 0 problems? 

I think that for reach 80 it will take a lot of time,and on this time i think i will find people to play with.

If i must not worry about the class then i will start a new dark avenger toon tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Tetele said:

Right now,i am leveling an orc shaman for solo play. But i always liked the human classes,specially tanks. Back in C4 i was a paladin and i was rekt by dark avengers like a fool. The C4 have not all the skills the tanks have now,so i have no idea how are the stats if those two tanks fights,i think paladin with angelic icon is a badass,but only for a time.

I question somethings to a level 54 paladin in game,with S grade equipment,he says that at low levels,the tanks can play solo,but in higher levels need plenty of buffers and summoners for a good hunting party.

My desire is to play a dark avenger,i play solo,so i think it two times before start one. If only i can find partyes at higher levels,i will level up my dark avenger satisfied.

What i want to know,if this tank ingame is saying the truth,cus i think with reflect,drain and the panther i can level up right,the main problem gonna be mana points.

I read in l2wikiclassic.com that tanks have a skill that i not remember,focus mind. With that,the mana recharges better. So i think the leveling gonna be right.

I need your opinions,cus i tryed a gladiator,a summoner and now an orc shaman cus the gladiator have not hp drain,and the summoner is quick death. With the orc shaman the leveling is not a problem,but my desire is to play a tank. I had the intention to buy a grade A heavy armor for my orc shaman for solo,but i really like to be a tank,and this armor i can use it on a supposedly new tank toon.

I want to know if tanking solo in l2 classic is viable at higher levels. I plan to play with ingame people i meet in the journey,but atm i play solo.

Should i continue playing with my orc shaman for buffs and so or i can play a dark avenger relaxed? Because i think the dark avenger is much better than paladin in PVP,but this guy paladin in game says that paladin is now better. Any feedback please?

And please,if i create a dark avenger or continue with my warcryer,depends on your answers. Do not say "you create a lot of toons,please stick with one" or "you have no idea of what you do"

I will stick with dark avenger or stick with warcryer depend of what your feedback say. And gonna be my main class depends of that.

I expect an answer with respect. I play solo,take in mind that.

if you play solo then play whatever you want, maybe get bd also

10 minutes ago, WutWutWut said:

No thanks. If i am ok with any class,then i also start to think to continue playing my human warrior towards warlord. I read that warlords are good for sieges,just like the paladins. That is what it was in C4,now i have no idea but i think the system continues as it was.

Also,i have not my duals anymore. I say BD to take a buffer,just like the warcryer. But since you say to play whatever i want (and the guy above) i will play,of course,whatever i want. Also,if i remember right,you recommend me other things in another post...sorry,i will put you on ignore list. See ya.

6 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

Sorry bro,i unblock you. I thought you are another user of this forum. I say bladedancer cus have drain and buffs,just like warcryer. But as i stated before i prefer humans as main race. Since dark avengers are humans and they are OP (at least of what i remember) i think about create one,right now i have all my slots with different characters,trying classes i was not tryed before,i only played paladin in C4 and few other classes in illegal servers,but that was long time ago.

Edited by Tetele

• 1 month later...

For solo Dark Avenger is much easier to level up, also because a panther you don't need very good weapons since he does most of the dmg anyway. Paladin is the best tank in the game for the raid bosses, and every party or clan who want to raid needs a good tank. Dark Avenger is also a decent tank but need a good healer when playing as main tank on raids. 

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2020 at 2:57 PM, MorbidAngel said:

oh lord. need tank for raids.. 2010 call, he want that tactic back

So you dont need tanks anymore for raids? I played this game 15 years ago and im coming back. Didn't know so much have changed

1 hour ago, LeeWaii said:

So you dont need tanks anymore for raids? I played this game 15 years ago and im coming back. Didn't know so much have changed

1 geared Orc can kill raids as solo DPS.  Just need more people to hit to break barriers they put in (need xyz number of hits to break barrier, isn't damage-related.)

Tank is nice for raids to tank adds, but your DDs will pull threat on the main boss and Vamp Rage back the damage they take.

Playing solo is VERY challenging, especially if you intend to play only one char.  Lineage 2 has always been a game that revolves around buffs.

Most top players box a tank if they need it, mostly out of party for Chain Pull & Crowd Control.  The current high-end Meta is that everyone runs 1-2 (pony) nukers and 8-9 buffers, lol.

• Like 1