Lineage II - Security Update Applications to test

Neutron

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎23‎. ‎07‎. ‎2018 at 11:06 PM, Snipeer said:

We will have finaly this new gameguard shit? I am sick to be targeted by ppl hwo using antihide.

You can fight against this without any security tool up to a point to make cheater cry for all money spent for cheating program.

Simple do not hide or play feoh archmage who cant hide, cant disable oponent targeting, cant ignore oponent defense, cant disable oponent in any way like stun, steal mana, sleep etc (yes he have skills witch newer land for debuff, fear, binding) and you will be safe from any targeting cheater.

@Neutron, no idea what you guys did last Maintenance besides removing GameGuard but the game has become significantly more laggy and people DC more often now

this is happening to people from all over the world so not tied to local ISP etc. so unless you guys are running Orfen test server on same network bandwidth something else is going wrong here either with game server or your network or last ISP hub..

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Neutron, no idea what you guys did last Maintenance besides removing GameGuard but the game has become significantly more laggy and people DC more often now

this is happening to people from all over the world so not tied to local ISP etc. so unless you guys are running Orfen test server on same network bandwidth something else is going wrong here either with game server or your network or last ISP hub..

Just personal feedback, I'm playing from South East Asia and have not experienced any DCs or lagginess whatsoever but the game client is now b l a z i n g fast to start up which is awesome even on my cr@ppy box (Asus eeePC 1215B from 2009 running Windows 7) laptop. I can even leave them on for days without getting disconnected with 3 instances running. Graphics settings set to high only on main PC (Dell Inspiron with Windows 10).

Archived