Adena/Drop Nerf

miguelsan

@Juji @Hime Are you aware you guys keep altering the drops/adena rates in many locations to the point that it is destroying the L2 economy? I understand you want to motivate people to buy boxes but you cant starve people to the point they cant do anything in the game, you will quickly push out all the casual players because the game is no longer enjoyable for them. I would strongly recommend you enhance adena/drops or release an adena event soon. 

7 hours ago, miguelsan said:

@Juji @Hime Are you aware you guys keep altering the drops/adena rates in many locations to the point that it is destroying the L2 economy? I understand you want to motivate people to buy boxes but you cant starve people to the point they cant do anything in the game, you will quickly push out all the casual players because the game is no longer enjoyable for them. I would strongly recommend you enhance adena/drops or release an adena event soon. 

+10000. I had to stop lvl in DV and return to cata without SS because i can't afford the SS there in DV. Mobs adena drop is ridiculous low, the only place in whole server (for not top whales) that drops "decent" adena is Cruma, and yeah, entire Cruma have like 15 rooms for 3000 players (Real players + boxes + bots)