Forums

Venir Talisman lv 18 in Classic NA?

The Venir Talisman was added in the Random Crafting System with the last update and is intended as we mentioned in the patch notes. 

Venir's Talisman Advanced Enchantment – Chance to obtain Lv. 15 ~ Lv. 24 Venir Talisman when opened

Talisman of Baium Advanced Enchantment – Chance to obtain Enchanted +3 ~ +5 Talisman of Baium when opened

Talisman - Speed Advanced Enchantment – Chance to obtain Enchanted +5 ~ +10 Speed Talisman when opened

3 minutes ago, SILVIO said:

One more item to make the server totally disproportionate to one another lol

I agree this is like having a second stackable Zaken and Orfen earring combo lol

Edited by DukeGr
1 hour ago, ImissL2 said:

So join Omega, invest in 3rd party programs,and then farm 1billion adena? sounds easy.

Win a siege, put ur char to farm at cata, sell power lvl, Sell some drops or even be a giran trader, buying cheap and reselling it a little bit more expensive.. many ways to earn adena in the L2, if u didnt figured it out yet, read my advice.

9 hours ago, Lyght said:

Win a siege, put ur char to farm at cata, sell power lvl, Sell some drops or even be a giran trader, buying cheap and reselling it a little bit more expensive.. many ways to earn adena in the L2, if u didnt figured it out yet, read my advice.

how can i join omega being a dwarf