Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Mystery Box will no longer be in the L2 Store.
    • Unopened Mystery Boxes in players' inventories will be removed on October 21.
  • Red Libra September Event will continue for one final week.
  • The 6,000 Day Celebration event will start for three weeks. Check your character warehouse for Celebration Coins after the maintenance if your character was created before 8/31/2020. Additional Celebration Coins can be earned by completing new clan missions.
  • 6,000 Day Celebration Server Settings will start for three weeks:
    • XP/SP Boost +100%
    • Vitality Boost +300%
    • Adena/Item Drop/Spoil Boost + 100%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-chaotic)
    • Party Hunting Bonus + 50%
  • A special store update for the 6,000 Day Celebration event will be added for three weeks!
  • Zodiac Agathion Cubes will be added to the L2 Store for three weeks!
    • The probability for enchanting new Zodiac Agathion Charms will be increased when enchanting to +4 or higher from 9/23 ~ 10/14.
  • Fixed an issue where the Exalted Quest items were not dropping from monsters in Varka SIlenos Baracks and Ketra Orc Outpost.

Other Notes

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories next maintenance on September 30:
    • Mammon's Treasure Chest
    • Elysium Recovery Potion
    • Elysium Weapons
    • Red Libra's Fortune Scroll
    • Stage 3/4/5 Soul Crystal Boxes
    • +9/+10 Agathion Charm Boxes
    • Mysterious Talismans

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I come here to say that this update is a step in the right direction and I hope that future updates will be similar or even better than this one, I look forward to issues such as drop, exp, adena and mobs / farm areas to be increase, being definitely improved.

Congratulations for listening to our criticisms and doing something about it, although it took a while, thanks again for keeping our beloved lineage breathing.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

is this a typo as I don't see where / how we can get a Vitality Maintaining Rune 30 days ?

MquY1ch.png

It will probably cost 952,254,568,522,325,511,858,815,225 celebration coins, twice as many ether, limited to one per account and be accidentally automatically removed in next week's update. :D

Dear GMs, if you were taken in hostage blink twice, so we will hail that brave men!

Unschedulered new farm locations and now that exp event and all that  right after free_to_play drop event? I shoud be in coma and dreaming now.

May we have such happiness more often?

:$:$:$:$:$

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TinyToppie said:

@Juji and what if you character is created before 8/31/2005 ? :P

might be just a handfull but still ... :)

Hey .. it never hurts to aske heh ;)

grtz

Well i my toon im still playing is a member of the 6000 day club.  How many others toons that still play are from May 1st 2004 (or early if you were a beta player)?  Can only be a handful of left active (I know I have a few in my clan)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Zodiac Agathion Cubes will be added to the L2 Store for three weeks!
    • The probability for enchanting new Zodiac Agathion Charms will be increased when enchanting to +4 or higher from 9/23 ~ 10/14.

@Hime @Juji What about old Zodiac Agathion Charms (those with active skills), they won't be added?

Edited by Ozzy

54 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

@Hime @Juji What about old Zodiac Agathion Charms (those with active skills), they won't be added?

you mean those ones you are crying about in other topic?

Do you cry for them and then you want them? Not surprised to see that from that side ajajajajaja

9 minutes ago, ArtaX said:

you mean those ones you are crying about in other topic?

Do you cry for them and then you want them? Not surprised to see that from that side ajajajajaja

I just wonder  - when DH will craft more paagrio's earrings lvl2 - will they also complain about its passive skill on forum or not? Ah, they are too shy and modest about their achievements

Say it straight , dont be shy -  "Dear GMs, not all our members suplied with Aries  and Scorpio , so we still have problem with taking castle. So we  urgently need full set - Zodiac Agathion Charms \ Starlight Jar \ Agathion Evolution Stone  \ Red Stars Bottle . And some candies , please"

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Well i my toon im still playing is a member of the 6000 day club.  How many others toons that still play are from May 1st 2004 (or early if you were a beta player)?  Can only be a handful of left active (I know I have a few in my clan)

April 2004 myself.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, QueenOfBeauty said:

So i created my character after 31/08/2020 i dont deserve the same with other ppl?

Ofc you deserve and get same like all other ppl ......who create their toon after 31.08.2020.

Same like ppl who play this game since 2004-2005...hell no. Are you for real?

Just now, Mephist0 said:

@Juji

Hello,

one little question, does the Talisman - Longing (Exalted) behaves as a normal Longing talisman? (Can it be sealed? Upgraded? Used as a compound material?)

Thanks

Now seriously...what you think? Its exalted....you dont know how exalted gear behave till now?