Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hime

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

Now seriously...what you think? Its exalted....you dont know how exalted gear behave till now?

Since I came back playing again after 5 years of not playing... I think it's a fair question.

Good to know there are still [moderated content] ready to answer the questions.

• Haha 1

• Juji pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Well i my toon im still playing is a member of the 6000 day club.  How many others toons that still play are from May 1st 2004 (or early if you were a beta player)?  Can only be a handful of left active (I know I have a few in my clan)

Wouldn't it be cool if they get some attention too ? :)

1 hour ago, Mephist0 said:

Since I came back playing again after 5 years of not playing... I think it's a fair question.

Good to know there are still [moderated content] ready to answer the questions.

There are no stupid questions, only the stupid people that ask them...

The item is clearly labeled (Exalted) It doesn't take an <expletive deleted> to point that out for you, genius.

• L2 Team
13 minutes ago, Mephist0 said:

@Juji

Hello,

one little question, does the Talisman - Longing (Exalted) behaves as a normal Longing talisman? (Can it be sealed? Upgraded? Used as a compound material?)

Thanks

5 hours ago, SoMeTiMe said:

Hi, can you describe how it will be the stats of Talisman - Longing (Exalted)?

Or it will be a non tradable version of the regular one?

Thanks!

Same stats as regular Longing, but cannot be traded, sealed, or upgraded. All the items in the Celebration Coin exchange cannot be traded either.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheHaggarDagger said:

There are no stupid questions, only the stupid people that ask them...

The item is clearly labeled (Exalted) It doesn't take an <expletive deleted> to point that out for you, genius.

As I said, coming back after 5 years of not playing, the word Exalted means nothing to me.

But I guess not everyone has the ability to understand that, so instead of thinking on it for a minute, let's answer in the most condescending way possible.

1 hour ago, Mephist0 said:

As I said, coming back after 5 years of not playing, the word Exalted means nothing to me.

But I guess not everyone has the ability to understand that, so instead of thinking on it for a minute, let's answer in the most condescending way possible.

From my experience a L2 player never leave the game 100%...even they dont play always read news about the game.
My answer to your question was a nice one, i didnt said anything to offend you...but yet you are an bleep not only with me.

11 hours ago, Juji said:

One more thing coming tomorrow 9_9

I want to know what is that one more thing :D
@Juji @Hime Libra + Exp boost + Extra PVE potion is the right direction for the current player base.

We might not say it often enough, but thank you for listening to us.

Keep it like this, I see progress within my clan members and activity.

Next step: Destroy RMT & Allow players to buy fancy +12 weapons & +10 armors and we get closer to the real gaming experience.

• L2 Team
Just now, iTruffa said:

@Juji@Hime can u guys check the 6,000 Days Celebration - Erupting Vitality XP Potion Pack (x50) price?! is for 2k ncoin.

and any info about the Vitality Maintaining Rune (30-day) Pack?!

2,000 NCoin for the Erupting Vitality XP Potion Pack. 

Details on the Vitality Maintaining Rune (30-day) Pack are here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It would be better if the falling items were put directly into the inventory.

Could we have in the future the Destiny Pack with XP rune 400%, drop 400%.. or more ...9_9 

I still want to dream !

could we see the clan bosses again with a castle riding Wyverns to defend their castles.9_9

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• L2 Team
4 hours ago, Lucascink said:

Ey GUYSSSSSS!!! how many ppl need for this bonus <<< 5 or 7? ty!

• Party Hunting Bonus + 50%
7 hours ago, Belerian said:

Yes, 50 xp bonnus not working

8 hours ago, CrossEyedMary said:

@Juji thanks for this 3 weeks with boost but party 50% xp not working, just 4 u known

12 hours ago, Drakhma said:

im not sure than party xp bonnus is working , can u confirm plz @Juji

We are investigating now!

• Thanks 2

What happen here? All kinds happy? :)

I will be opposite (like mostly)... 

Its one of most stupid event! And im very serious say that. Even now problem - fast lvl - people not have serious items (and 90% never not will have). Im bringing every day in IT party people - 3 times every 20 min. People 109-110 stay... with exalted... they cant kill mobs... So for what need this lvl?

Second... for what was need increase drop???

Drop in l2 exist just:

1. RB - for 10-20 TOP people, so rich become more rich.

2. TI scrolls... For what need this... Even now overflow this scrolls... People not have what to enchant!  Where upgrade crystals for Kaliel, Brooch, Artifact??? Where upgrade stones for Dragon shirts??? In ALL oficial L2 servers this stones people can get from npc... So @Juji and @Hime - serious designion? This items can enchant just 1% off l2 population? How many people have TOP brooch, artifackt, dragon shirt? 20-25?

Last months so much people stop play. And you know why? - Because this "game' ABSOLIUTELY disbalanced!

If remember past... 2-4y ago normal gamer was available rezist from TOP gamers 20-30 sec. Now if you are in top 100-200 -  from any from TOP 20 you cant resist 1-2 sec!

Resume:

Be ready for mass qiut - 110lvl people with exalted items what can do in this 'game'?