Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hime

Summoners...... Can any summoner actually "use" blessed beast shots at all?  Mine have never worked on both of my summoners (literally, my summons can't use them).  But, when you look at what soulshots are used under the summons, it says 2 beast soul and 2 beast spirit shots.  

4 hours ago, MartikaCS said:

Summoners...... Can any summoner actually "use" blessed beast shots at all?  Mine have never worked on both of my summoners (literally, my summons can't use them).  But, when you look at what soulshots are used under the summons, it says 2 beast soul and 2 beast spirit shots.  

The summons have AOE skill attacks. Are you saying that when you use those summon skills Beast Blessed SpS still aren't being consumed?

Exactly.  The Blessed Beast Spirit Shots are only consumed when you "summon" the servitor.  But never used when actually hunting.  The only beast shots consumed when hunting are beast soul shots.  I'm wondering if this is intentional or a bug?  One would think that magic servitors like Cherub or Witch Cat would need to use "Blessed Beast Spirit Shots" since these are suppose to increase m atk for the servitor.

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We have verified that the 50% Party Hunting Bonus is currently not working and will need to be fixed during the next maintenance. The party hunting bonus will be temporarily increased to 100% starting on 9/30. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank You!

• Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We have verified that the 50% Party Hunting Bonus is currently not working and will need to be fixed during the next maintenance. The party hunting bonus will be temporarily increased to 100% starting on 9/30. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank You!

thanks juji :)

7 hours ago, SRTNK said:

The clarification is missing that this item is in the l2store store for 4000 ncoin.
It is only a lack of clarification.

Enjoy the game.
Remember-> pay, pay, pay, pay ,.
L2 must continue to be a F2P game, O. Or not now it's a P2W game god what happened.

The "one more thing coming" Juji mentions is referring to the free stuff that you get when you apply the completely free serial code LINEAGE26000DAYS to your account. See Juji's post: 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19747-6000-day-celebration-pack-time-limited-code/?tab=comments#comment-133740

20 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

So... 

Most of us blew all of the bonus vit items on non party boosted xp server settings.

I only have the golden orc potions that oddly can't be auto used left. 

Any plans on tossing us some more items to spam once the server settings are fixed? 

I'm guessing no. However, it is pretty crappy to just now see that the bonus is broken after I've been spending ncojn on emperor runes and other stuff all week. I just happened to randomly check this thread after I saw andoulli's post on general discussion.

Edited by iHyperlite

13 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

So... 

Most of us blew all of the bonus vit items on non party boosted xp server settings.

I only have the golden orc potions that oddly can't be auto used left. 

Any plans on tossing us some more items to spam once the server settings are fixed? 

I'm guessing no. However, it is pretty crappy to just now see that the bonus is broken after I've been spending ncojn on emperor runes and other stuff all week. I just happened to randomly check this thread after I saw andoulli's post on general discussion.

+1 we waste almost all boost this week. please remove limit of eruption pack and give us a new sales pack. 

btw ty for this event. 

On 26/09/2020 at 1:31 AM, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

The red libra will be extended for one more week to catch up with the 50% (now 100%) party hunting bonus?

Edited by Lean

• Juji unpinned this topic