Extend red ribra event please.

doojae

Hello.

Party hunting is becoming active as exp boost event begin.
However, when the Red Ribra event ends, farming at new party hunting zone becomes difficult due to the absence of the Red Blessing Buff, and support characters find it difficult to gain the advantage of exp boost event.
So I think it would be good to extend the red ribra event period.
Dear Gm !

Please  consider this point.

thank you.

They should extend it, but not for that reason. Red Libra should be a permanent feature of the game. The fact is for the first time in months people actually enjoy playing the game again now. Having Red Libra gives them the option to hunt, make changes and exchanges when they realize a path their on is wrong or too difficult for their class, and generally contribute to building a viable class of players who will invest in the game. They can have as many L2 store promotions as they want to, but nothing compares to Red Libra. They should extend it for a week or two. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 2:49 AM, mixa said:

They have no reason to extend it and I'm pretty sure they won't.

Gear yourself from the store and farm like a champ.

I think Red Libra is a fine idea to have it permanently be part of the game.  I quit for 4 months because I wanted to take a break to focus on other more productive part of real life so I can feel rewarded for my time/energy.  Bring back a little fun and variety should be highly encouraged not discouraged.

Edited by GhostintheShell

3 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

I think Red Libra is a fine idea to have it permanently be part of the game.  I quit for 4 months because I wanted to take a break to focus on other more productive part of real life so I can feel rewarded for my time/energy.  Bring back a little fun and variety should be highly encouraged not discouraged.

Well it's been up for a month, which is encouragement enough of this type. I'd also like to see it perma on, but let's get real, that won't happen.