Best Tank

EliasAM

Hi guys, I'm new at this game and I wanna know, who's the best tank for PVE (AOE). I heard something about Shillien Templar (Dark Elf) and Eva's Templar (Elf) but I'm confused about it, so I wanna know who's the best for you and why, if you can answer me, it'll be very helpful, thanks :))

Edited by EliasAM

• 2 months later...

Best as in terms of tanking and keeping the party alive?  Eva Templar are far above the best AOE or Raid tanks with their cubics and high pdef and dex they stay alive with even the worst healers with good armor but they will not be able to level on their own.

Best PvP tanks re hell knights with shilien templar a distant second.  With their more offensive skill base they can level with help of one strong DD.

i think "best" depends on the party.

a full group of stacked dd's are going to prefer the SK offensive buffs to maximize pve speed and dmg output. but an sk is going to take slightly better gear to tank the way a tk will tank.

to OP, how much do you wanna invest in gear and do you ever want to solo? (hell knight is best solo tank imo, but id recommend making a yul to p lvl your tank if you deadset on playing tank.  or find a cp)

• 2 months later...

This changes depending on what they nerf on the next updates.

Its the same with any other character, one update your the best damage dealer in the game then next update they nerf it.

At the end of the day you can spend a lot of time getting your toon to max level, then in one update they can nerf it making it useless.

It happens all the time.

I have Sk lvl 110  and dual DA 109 , i can say that SK aura is bugged doesnt give Pdef stated on the buff , Hex cubic is bugged when it comes to trigger (SKIL description 5 sec)  it triggers more like 1 time per minutes. 

DA can solo more because it has 2 skills that fills 15% (together) hp .

With 100k up to 250k pdef full buffed with certificate (triger p/m def) i can still get 3 kk damage from top archers (dont want comments about Archer artefact resist  :P )

i have R110 PVE set +9--+11 armor parts +8 protection +18 venir +1 abundance , insanity , lv8 sayha , 10% pdef from fortress , forgotten skills +5  G Diamond, G emerald , Gperal , Ggarnet (i miss cat eye :( ) G topaz  ofc some small enchanted  artefacts and lvl 2 shirt bracelet and book , ruler authority 

With Sk at 110 , cant do 115 castilia (low weapon) but with +12 r110 weapon i think is doable  

In ketra i can stay up with iss heal , and at pvp as long as i have UDs im fine :)  (dont have good jewels but i can resist feoh s quite good compare to archers or strong tyr/ dagger )

On 9/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, EliasAM said:

Hi guys, I'm new at this game and I wanna know, who's the best tank for PVE (AOE). I heard something about Shillien Templar (Dark Elf) and Eva's Templar (Elf) but I'm confused about it, so I wanna know who's the best for you and why, if you can answer me, it'll be very helpful, thanks :))

The Best tank?

Visa/Master/Maestro Card tank with a powerful PayPal skill.

22 hours ago, Endoriel said:

The Best tank?

Visa/Master/Maestro Card tank with a powerful PayPal skill.

VISArater/MaestroCard/ArcanaExpress, none of these are Tanks... with enough $$$ who needs one anyways? 😜

O.P. It depends on party... but lately it is likely Eva's for mostly Mage party or ST for mele/Archer party play (outside of CPs there's less Pala/DA combined than either Eva or ST)