eXEQTOR banned (no troll!) ...

My God omen...get a life dude. You absolutely LIVE to trash all of DH and Im sure when you saw that he was banned from youtube you got wood. 

You seriously have a man crush on exe don't you.

Youre such a f*c*ing idiot.

3 minutes ago, Rosebest said:

My God omen...get a life dude. You absolutely LIVE to trash all of DH and Im sure when you saw that he was banned from youtube you got wood. 

You seriously have a man crush on exe don't you.

9_9

So mad, huehue

Don't worry, eXEq will continue streaming on twitch.

YT blocked him because of original music of L2 and few streams in a row with the same name and pic (last streams from gainak)

Sad that we lost his old videos(SH vs DH etc)

I have only following vids:

3VeXZ2O.png

Omen, our Champion Forum Warrior....I don't understand why you troll these forums all day, hating anything and everything DH. Is it really necessary to make you feel better about yourself?

I DO though understand why you do this all day:

3cznl.jpg

Because when you DO venture out, this happens:

dhfk74.jpg

If you enjoy playing this game, then just play bro, the server is alive finally! No need to harbor so much animosity towards anyone on a forum, it honestly does nothing to those whom you direct your negative attitude and comments toward.  I know exe/dudot/f2...all of them...and they don't care about anything posted on these forums. They play the game "in" the game.

42 minutes ago, Supafly said:

Omen, our Champion Forum Warrior....I don't understand why you troll these forums all day, hating anything and everything DH. Is it really necessary to make you feel better about yourself?

I DO though understand why you do this all day:

3cznl.jpg

Because when you DO venture out, this happens:

dhfk74.jpg

If you enjoy playing this game, then just play bro, the server is alive finally! No need to harbor so much animosity towards anyone on a forum, it honestly does nothing to those whom you direct your negative attitude and comments toward.  I know exe/dudot/f2...all of them...and they don't care about anything posted on these forums. They bot and cheat the game "in" the game.

Just that little correction. You dont need to thank me for that.

3 hours ago, Munch said:

9_9

DH Addiction, huehue

Hello, my little Ray of Sunshine :D

1 hour ago, Supafly said:

If you enjoy playing this game, then just play bro, the server is alive finally! No need to harbor so much animosity towards anyone on a forum, it honestly does nothing to those whom you direct your negative attitude and comments toward.  I know exe/dudot/f2...all of them...and they don't care about anything posted on these forums. They play the game "in" the game.

Lolz nah come on, hate is not the right word, I don’t hate anything or anyone in this game.

Hate is what you see HERE:

On 4.7.2018 at 2:29 PM, Rosebest said:

YES I do dislike some ppl. in DH that along with the yellow tag get a very big mouths suddenly.

YES I dislike DH core for all the years of blatant cheating and RMTing and fcking the server up (sieges and market-prices) for normal people that simply wanna play L2 for fun, and not for a living like some of the ones you mention below.

So, a little trolling or some well-deserved echo if someone becomes too arrogant and loud-mouthed should be endurable, don’t have such a thin skin guys.

Oh and yes I agree, server is nice alive right now and I wish I would have a little more time than just few hours each week to play. Yesterday evening was fun, it’s nice seeing good ppl. like Drakhma and some others being very active on PVP, others being active on worldshout (Hi, Tiff).

PS: I enjoy a lot what I’ve seen inside MAX so far, very helpful, active and friendly clan. So, if anyone out there dislikes DH too and wanna fight them, feel free to pm or mail anytime.

28 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Just that little correction. You dont need to thank me for that.

Hey Sweet, thanks for your comment, but don't quote this part please:

1 hour ago, Supafly said:

dhfk74.jpg

It still hurts  xD

51 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Hello, my little Ray of Sunshine :D

Lolz nah come on, hate is not the right word, I don’t hate anything or anyone in this game.

Hate is what you see HERE:

YES I do dislike some ppl. in DH that along with the yellow tag get a very big mouths suddenly.

YES I dislike DH core for all the years of blatant cheating and RMTing and fcking the server up (sieges and market-prices) for normal people that simply wanna play L2 for fun, and not for a living like some of the ones you mention below.

So, a little trolling or some well-deserved echo if someone becomes too arrogant and loud-mouthed should be endurable, don’t have such a thin skin guys.

Oh and yes I agree, server is nice alive right now and I wish I would have a little more time than just few hours each week to play. Yesterday evening was fun, it’s nice seeing good ppl. like Drakhma and some others being very active on PVP, others being active on worldshout (Hi, Tiff).

PS: I enjoy a lot what I’ve seen inside MAX so far, very helpful, active and friendly clan. So, if anyone out there dislikes DH too and wanna fight them, feel free to pm or mail anytime.

Hey Sweet, thanks for your comment, but don't quote this part please:

It still hurts  xD

1) How did you got affected that your clan transferred  to chronos and a few weeks laters your clan got kicked out .                 2 ) how did you got affected that your leader sold claws to pepinio and your clan members got nothing ?                                                       After this 2 insidents your clan behavior have changed . I would like community to white use there thoughts .if it’s only you that have changed or everybody in there have same Attitude as you . :) 

13 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

1) How did you got affected that your clan transferred  to chronos and a few weeks laters your clan got kicked out .                 2 ) how did you got affected that your leader sold claws to pepinio and your clan members got nothing ?                                                       After this 2 insidents your clan behavior have changed . I would like community to white use there thoughts .if it’s only you that have changed or everybody in there have same Attitude as you . :) 

You probably dont know, but I'm in MAX since not even a week so I cant really comment on the past, but what I've seen is:

1) Part of MAX transferred from Freya to Chronos cos Freya was just as dead/boring as Naia before the merge and they wanted PVP/Fun. When merge was announced, ofc MAX gone back to their own clan, you would do same. So swallow your drama.

2) I'm in MAX since not even a week. But, I know how many Dragon Weapons are in DragonHunters (guess what ppl get all the dragon weaps there 9_9), I know what prices (in Euro) DH sold DragonWeaps for in the past, and I know what DH clanmembers got as share from that. It was.... nothing/nada/zero. But the Lemmings don't care for that and still defend their Slavebosses xD

Your other questions:
Dunno if clanbehaviour has changed, why you think it should? I for sure haven't changed. I doubt everybody has the same attitued as me, same as I doubt that there is any clan in any game in the world where all members have the same attitude.

I can only comment here what I witnessed in first days in MAX:
Yesterday for example I got killed by a DH guy (gf), I immediatley got 3 PMs "need help, Omen?". That's what I understand under helpful/nice/good clan. And there is more stuff/help going on but I won't comment on it here in the forum. If you care, join MAX and find out yourself how this clan works :)

21 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

2) I'm in MAX since not even a week. But, I know how many Dragon Weapons are in DragonHunters (guess what ppl get all the dragon weaps there 9_9), I know what prices (in Euro) DH sold DragonWeaps for in the past, and I know what DH clanmembers got as share from that. It was.... nothing/nada/zero. But the Lemmings don't care for that and still defend their Slavebosses xD

it would be good if you have Proofs for this ! you cant blame a hole clan that they sell something for euros if you dont have SS or video or Something to Show that Proofs that they Sell a dragon weapon the Split The money to all dh members! its not good to blame someone like that. 

i have hear to rumors etc stuff but i cant go to forum to split them out Because i dont have Proofs! and Second even if this all happen What Even Care? for me that all this comments for dh and not only for dh is because your are Jelous of them ! because if you didnt you will not care  and you will stay to your clan and make pvp with them and not blame them with so bad words and blame them for rmt without proofs ty and gl in game i hope to see you fighting than buying in aden 24/24 

Guest Duardin
On 4.07.2018 г. at 5:05 PM, dUdot said:

Don't worry, eXEq will continue streaming on twitch.

YT blocked him because of original music of L2 and few streams in a row with the same name and pic (last streams from gainak)

Sad that we lost his old videos(SH vs DH etc)

I have only following vids:

3VeXZ2O.png

Now Omen will report eXEQTOR there xD

Guest Duardin

I like trash talk about DH and their pet clans, at the same time I saw this video -

Find the differences! xD

On 06.07.2018 at 9:00 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

eXe bought buster fragment with 50 claws from your old CL/Officier(KD), he got all mats by himself. Then he decided to trade this weapon for something... This weapons wasnt DH's, why DH should get something from eXe's weapon? Also, if you have some proofs about this buster and RMT, feel free to post them here. Very interesting...

On 05.07.2018 at 6:14 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

dude, if you like this server so much, if you like people, lets buy as many as you can NCoins, play all events and sell all stuff you got for 1 adena to all NO-DH people

About dislike DH-core. You don't know us, you didn't play with us. All your knowledge is based on the words/rumors of other people

I know what happened with that Buster from many sources/many people I trust. I also know what exeQ traded it for. That "something" you mention was cold hard Euro/US$ cash and I even know how much it was.

On 7.7.2018 at 2:57 PM, dUdot said:

dude, if you like this server so much, if you like people, lets buy as many as you can NCoins, play all events and sell all stuff you got for 1 adena to all NO-DH people

No offense but this must be the most dumb post I've ever seen from you...

On 7.7.2018 at 2:57 PM, dUdot said:

About dislike DH-core. You don't know us, you didn't play with us. All your knowledge is based on the words/rumors of other people

Wrong, it is caused by what I see with my own eyes. I have seen DH Core cheating for years, RMTing for years, lying again and again, I have seen DH in their endless greed bullying the complete server (all neutral clans) at every siege.
But yeah, I must admit it works very good for you guys. Many of today's proud yellow/black crest wearers were cursing DH for a long time while in other clans, but in the end they all join Godzilla instead to fight. They don't even care to get nothing in return, at least they can feel like winners in the end and get a big loud mouth in worldshout. A clear Win/Win situation xD

14 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I have seen DH Core cheating for years, RMTing for years, lying again and again, I have seen DH in their endless greed bullying the complete server (all neutral clans) at every siege.

(c) member of MAX

5 hours ago, dUdot said:

(c) member of MAX

But dUdot! He hasn't been in MAX for 2 weeks yet, so he doesn't care about a thing, that they were doing! Logical thinking man, logical! xD

15 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

That "something" you mention was cold hard Euro/US$ cash and I even know how much it was.

Oh really? Even talking island elpies on naia know that price. 8.000 $

Now do you really think neutron and conguero don't know this? Lol.

Listen. The only difference between dh and the rest of naia is

dh are selling things

the rest of naia players are buying things ... and in those things there's a glowing cutter too :P

So who is to blame. The seller or the buyer?

To me both of them.

Dudot please stop. At least you've rmted the whole time without cheating or mass reporting.

It's a shame YT can't ban exe from gainak though :D

even if this true bmd why they dont ban silentpain who bought all icharms gear aa? there is photos with his paypal accounts transfers and chats . why they dont ban lordkakaka who bought as you say 8000 euros the buster? dont blame dh or if you want to blame blame everyone because the 85 persent are rmtes players there are very few who dont donate. where all the gear is going when ppl quitting?? think it and after answer. so ppl first when you start blame someone must have the **** to show proofs without ss or video and only with the mouth now l2 should be closed if gms or admins trust those who blame without proofs... gl and omen before you blame ask your new clan members where they found 200 bill each and after open your mouth about others 

Archived