Unicorns now invade ants nest...

Artos914

So now ruins of despair and abandoned camp is not enough, the bot army now aims at ants nest.   I did my civic duty and killed them all earning me 10k karma :P but how long until new players and returning players dont have anywhere to level up?   The bot menace is getting worse every day and the devs seem to not care anymore

12 hours ago, Artos914 said:

So now ruins of despair and abandoned camp is not enough, the bot army now aims at ants nest.   I did my civic duty and killed them all earning me 10k karma :P but how long until new players and returning players dont have anywhere to level up?   The bot menace is getting worse every day and the devs seem to not care anymore

/facts

8 minutes ago, Najka said:

Bots are really problem, we can always pk players on autohunting but bots who always will came back from city to their marked spot are something we cant do much about :/

We? And why whould do you do that? Do you really want to play that pk game?

yes ofc i want. Im tired of not being able to lvl up and farm adena on my main character on cruma 2 coz there are ALWAYS rooms filled with the same people. They pk when i find a spot, why shoudnt i pk them and enjoy exping for few hours they are not looking at computer? Active player always will win vs afk player, but bots who came back to spot are unbeatable.

• Like 1