What's going on with all the disconnects?

GhostintheShell

What's the new mechanism if you log in and you don't move or have command action of some kind, be it a regular toon that XPs or Giran toon shop - that you get automatically disconnects?  Is this a published fact somewhere?  a feature to speed things up for server?  what is the published seconds?  60 seconds?  120 seconds of inactivity?  

I find this very ridiculous because there are times when my toon can just stand in a town for an entire week and not disconnect.  there is just no consistency here. 

I like to get some answers to this.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Ok, I did some tests.  Worse thing you can do is log in and doesn't move, you'll be for sure get disconnected.  But if you log in and move you around, open inventory, join a party... then I think you'll be fine until some other variables D/C you that's not of the same mechanism.

Yes, sometimes that's true BUT at times I'll click on let's say party matching... boom.. DC. All throughout the day I see friends log out and then a few minutes later log back in (not a restart)... or I've been in parties doing IT or something and someone will all of a sudden DC. And why is it that my Iss can stand around all day when he's not needed and he never DC's. Very odd. Something's not right here.

And don't anyone tell me to send in a support ticket, it's useless... been there, done that, burned the T-shirt. And my internet connection is fine. New modem/router etc.

Edited by Sharlanna

7 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Yes, sometimes that's true BUT at times I'll click on let's say party matching... boom.. DC. All throughout the day I see friends log out and then a few minutes later log back in (not a restart)... or I've been in parties doing IT or something and someone will all of a sudden DC. And why is it that my Iss can stand around all day when he's not needed and he never DC's. Very odd. Something's not right here.

And don't anyone tell me to send in a support ticket, it's useless... been there, done that, burned the T-shirt. And my internet connection is fine. New modem/router etc.

Send a support ticket xD ?

• Haha 1