Soultaker

Necro is worst nuker its for sure. Have summons yes, but they are useless pussies. To using best skill u need cursed bones (very expensive thing). If u are crying because u have no adena for shots, due to cursed bones u can suicide ourselfs. Last one, necro have debufs but most of them chance od landing is ridiculus.
DONT PLAY AS NECRO.
muguelsan have right. On this server more important is P2W gear. With good gear even necro is good.

I have 3 decently geared level 85 chars.  I currently EXP in BOTH LoA and ToI with 2 different strong classes.

Miguelsan, who posted above you, is a level 86 Necro CDLing in LoA, doing 30bil EXP an hour

EXPing a mage in ToI is dumb.  LoA is Very Weak to M att, ToI has high Mdef.  It seems you're just naming high level zones because they sound difficult?

To be honest, the average player won't ever see LoA or ToI.  DV is a pretty good high-end zone for mid-range geared players.  And yes, CDLing in Ele zones is a perfectly legitimate way to make decent EXP if you don't spend a lot on the game

I think I've got a good handle on what's what, friend.  How about you?

2 hours ago, AxelFOley said:

Probably u dont know what u talking about. Maybe u know necro from other servers and from other times.
CDL where u want to play with this? Maybe in elemental zones, try it in LOA or TOI xD

@AxelFOley I am the highest level soultaker on Talking Island server. I CDL LOA solo. NOUGH SAID

@XxSeveNxX Since this thread got derailed by someone who seems less informed than some of us:

Necro is an excellent class.  It has 2 viable nukes between CDL and Spike.  Spike has the same Matt modifier that all summoner's nukes have I believe.  CDL is obviously a scaling damage option.  Mig runs about about 40% HP and CDLs just fine in LoA; he's geared though

Necro isn't as versatile as some nukers.  SPS/Sorc get AoE sleep and nukes, etc.  However, with its Gloom debuff, Reliable Pet Stun and Transfer Pain, it is a VERY solid class

At the higher end of play, Necros do shine in AoE, as their Corpse Burst is the hardest hitting AoE nuke in the game.  Although you can't spam it, it adds strong AoE potential

Please do consider closely that leveling and EXPing a Necro is SIGNIFICANTLY more costly than running ANY other class if you rely on Death Spike.  @miguelsan might be able to give you an accurate % increase in cost

I hope the above is helpful!  Glad you're playing L2 with us!  Come say hi if you're planning on playing Talking Island Server

*Edit:*

If you're looking for a less expensive option, Phantom Summoner and Elemental Summoner are both VERY strong Single target nukers in their own right.  They hit just as hard as the Necro and other casters, and both have Transfer Pain.

Either has strengths, although most folks tend to lean towards Ponies, as, although they have less base INT, they have the Pony Nuker Buffs at 79+ (These buffs are an ABSOLUTE MUST for any caster)

Edited by Davinc