Red Star Bottle

Agathions suffered many changes in a short time. Now many players have "obsolet" Evolved Agathion bracelets with no chance to get +5 and release a third slot, due to fact that Red Star Bottles are no more available in Agathions event.  Could NCSoft give us one more chance to enchant these bracelets, making an event or droppable item to obtain the Red Star Bottles?

Ty,

• Like 4

On 10/4/2020 at 4:09 AM, mixa said:

You're contradicting yourself....

They are obsolete, but you want them to release items for the obsolete agathions?

Better move on, get a superior bracelet and fill it with charms.

Rubbish. You can't get BR from the new agathion charms (or any of the other skills) and you know it.  You can also use the old bracelets with the individual Agathion charms that also give you BR again. If you're lucky enough to enchant up to +5 that gives you another slot for the new charms if you then want to +++ Patk, Pskill Damage, whatever. Several older, elite players already have game changer items like this. It's unfair to make new players use items that make them less powerful than older players that they compete with PVE/PVP.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:24 PM, OldKingCold said:

Rubbish. You can't get BR from the new agathion charms (or any of the other skills) and you know it.  You can also use the old bracelets with the individual Agathion charms that also give you BR again. If you're lucky enough to enchant up to +5 that gives you another slot for the new charms if you then want to +++ Patk, Pskill Damage, whatever. Several older, elite players already have game changer items like this. It's unfair to make new players use items that make them less powerful than older players that they compete with PVE/PVP.

Fair or not, it's the way things are now.

Also you can always equip the old agathion and use the BR and put back the new bracelet, just make a macro to equip the charms, it's not hard.

16 hours ago, mixa said:

Fair or not, it's the way things are now.

Right, but the point of this thread is to change the way things are now. Not impossible. The L2 store kept the old Reflect and Shining Shirts in L2 store for years even though the game had moved on to Dragon shirts. (They take them out next week, but that doesn't change my point.) They could easily do the same thing with the older Agathion charms, bracelets and supplies. For one week put them in the store and let people buy whatever they need. I bet that flash sale would easily outdo the current one for the new agathions.

11 hours ago, OldKingCold said:

Right, but the point of this thread is to change the way things are now. Not impossible. The L2 store kept the old Reflect and Shining Shirts in L2 store for years even though the game had moved on to Dragon shirts. (They take them out next week, but that doesn't change my point.) They could easily do the same thing with the older Agathion charms, bracelets and supplies. For one week put them in the store and let people buy whatever they need. I bet that flash sale would easily outdo the current one for the new agathions.

It's not up to ncw anyway, the devs abandoned these as evident.

Your point is on track, but it doesn't matter really, if the devs took the things in other direction.

Maybe some promo in the future nay bring them back, but I highly doubt it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 5:36 AM, LordMorlock said:

Agathions suffered many changes in a short time. Now many players have "obsolet" Evolved Agathion bracelets with no chance to get +5 and release a third slot, due to fact that Red Star Bottles are no more available in Agathions event.  Could NCSoft give us one more chance to enchant these bracelets, making an event or droppable item to obtain the Red Star Bottles?

Ty,

Look what I found in an old char I completely forgot about, must be over two year ago. Now I can finally evolve the stupid thing when server transfer opens cos they're on the wrong friggin server :P!

4ki8mbJ.png

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2020 at 7:34 AM, Aleppo said:

Look what I found in an old char I completely forgot about, must be over two year ago. Now I can finally evolve the stupid thing when server transfer opens cos they're on the wrong friggin server :P!

4ki8mbJ.png

On which server do you have those red star bottles? :)