Adena vs Nc coins

Gianfry

Hello everyone,

i'm another old player that come back, obiviously i alrdy  know what i'm doing, like all crazy ppl playing l2 atm.... it's like 2 years that i don't play so, i did new chars for start the new adventure.

What should i buy with nc coins and sell for some adenas?

I always loved enchanters so i created as main an Iss Hiero (102 atm) and a Tyrr domi (101-102 for help him)... what should i buy as armor and weapon? How much nc coins i need for that?

Any tips for leveling is appreciated and if u know an active friendly guild thx in advance.

56 minutes ago, BAION said:

Good,
The adena is selling between 2 and 2.5kk every ncoin.
But ok, the weapons for the domi a fist R110 +12 can cost 80 or 100b.
If we calculate the average of 2kk per ncoin (500 * 1b) it would only cost the weapon for the Domi at 40k Ncoin.
The old Raid rings:
Baium soul 3b - 1500 ncoin.
Queen Ant Soul 3b - 1500 ncoin.
Frintezza Neck 6b - 3000 ncoin.
Zaken soul 1.5b - 750 ncoin.
Atlas earring - 120 Hero coin or leveo of 20 mentees.

Set R99 +8 Blessed 24b - 12000 ncoin (Average Set)

Aden cloak 20b - 10000 ncoin

Dragon Shirt - circlet of authority (Quest exalted).

Jewels lvl 4 - average 5 b * 4 jewels 20,000 ncoin.

Bracelet - (Quest exalted)

Talisman Longin - (current event)
Talisman Abundance lv. 1 - 7b - 3500 ncoin.
Talisman Anakim 3b - 1500 ncoin.
Talisman Exalted (Quest exalted).
Talisman Come lvl 20 - 12b - 6000 ncoin.

Skill forgotten power (Optional - Required lvl 20) a lot.

Average spend in Ncoin 1 character 99750 Ncoin.
To get started.

Greetings.
Enjoy the game

Until 110 i go with quest equip? And sry but up this iss iss or domi eq (R110 weap excluded) or both?

Domi now need light or heavy set? They gave me a default heavy set, wasn't they in light?

Thx alot, surely i take it with patience but i rly appreciated that i have all up there :)

Edited by Gianfry

Did I miss something what the heck is Tyrr Domi?  Is that a new class?

Do you mean Iss Dominator?  If that is the case you need a sword and shield, or blunt and shield because dominator's get a huge bonus to shield like a tank does.  Also if you have a dominator you better join a clan with your toons or kind of waste of a dominator.  Dominator are good for pvp or aoe debuffer.  They are meaty tanky iss not DD iss.  I built mine up with high pdef and hp so it can survive an assault and keep clan members alive with clan buffs cp heals and debuffs.  Also as an archer helps with balance life when someone in the party has high hp keeps me a live lol.

Your not going to level either iss without a constant party or a dd main.  Unless you plan solo or duo stay away from Iss Heirophant it is the worst of the iss classes.

4 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Did I miss something what the heck is Tyrr Domi?  Is that a new class?

Do you mean Iss Dominator?  If that is the case you need a sword and shield, or blunt and shield because dominator's get a huge bonus to shield like a tank does.  Also if you have a dominator you better join a clan with your toons or kind of waste of a dominator.  Dominator are good for pvp or aoe debuffer.  They are meaty tanky iss not DD iss.  I built mine up with high pdef and hp so it can survive an assault and keep clan members alive with clan buffs cp heals and debuffs.  Also as an archer helps with balance life when someone in the party has high hp keeps me a live lol.

Your not going to level either iss without a constant party or a dd main.  Unless you plan solo or duo stay away from Iss Heirophant it is the worst of the iss classes.

Tyrr Doomb sry, ah the worst... lol nice choice i took.... so now reroll or change the main in Doom is the only solution... How about dual class? They are like the old subclasses? with passives on main class or can i just rush to 105 and use start the dual class as main and so change the iss in something better? I imagine that the best is the dancer

to be honest with the xp event might be better to do a reroll instead of playing with gear etc.  Yea only a few doombringers left on the server honestly there isnt that many kamaels on the server that are active.

Top 100 for race on Kamael start at level 106.  Top 15 is only 110 on my server.  To put things into perspective for you.  Also in that top 100 almost none are actual kamael classes.

If you want a good melee DD go with a Evi or a Maestro or even a duelist but duelist need higher level and good gear to get to their high damage output.  Tyrr Titans are still good if built the right way.

You can go from 1 - 100 in an about an hour with this xp event.  105 in a day or two depending who u party with.  I made a healer she is now 105 main 103 on dual she was leveled from Thursday to today and I am not an extreme leveling some people probably could do that in 24 hours.

o_O i only did 0 - 102 from friday to today, and i'm grinding in war ton plains, 24h with iss in pty that help doom ... surely i'm doing something wrong.... i try with a reroll but i choose maestro cuz i dont like evi so much... wasn't maestro (shield and mace?:O)

Doombringer sucks. your better off running a Dreadnought or Titan. best Tyrr classes atm

i started without nc coins for gear. i am 109 and doing just fine with ingame adena income. screw gifting others with cheap ncoins for LOL adena amounts

1 hour ago, TDxDan said:

Doombringer sucks. your better off running a Dreadnought or Titan. best Tyrr classes atm

i started without nc coins for gear. i am 109 and doing just fine with ingame adena income. screw gifting others with cheap ncoins for LOL adena amounts

well on Chronos the top Tyr's that are 115+ are Duelist / Evi & Tyrant so there are more options, not sure why u listed Warlord cause none of those are 113+ :)

Edited by Draecke

I did Maestro and i find it funny, i bought the 500ncoin equip for 1 mounth and i'm almost 105 with a bd iss

Saw that the armor with 500ncoin is powerful like a +8 r99 and weapon too, bought it because i saw that finish the exalted quest take much time: i'm at first quest and i'm level 104 with only 17000 pieces of 40000...

When i hit 105, is better to go for dual class directly or not? Any advice for dual class for both my chars?

Thanks in advance, i found all yours advices very helpful!

3 hours ago, Gianfry said:

I did Maestro and i find it funny, i bought the 500ncoin equip for 1 mounth and i'm almost 105 with a bd iss

Saw that the armor with 500ncoin is powerful like a +8 r99 and weapon too, bought it because i saw that finish the exalted quest take much time: i'm at first quest and i'm level 104 with only 17000 pieces of 40000...

When i hit 105, is better to go for dual class directly or not? Any advice for dual class for both my chars?

Thanks in advance, i found all yours advices very helpful!

Get 106 on your Maestro first; that is when they get their most important skill (Spirit of Golem).  As far as your dual is concerned.... be honest and ask yourself if you are going to try and find a CP and/or party often or, if you plan to solo most of the time.  If you think you are going to be a predominately solo player then your dual should be another DD.  If you plan to party up then go Tank/Iss for gear compatibility.  

Edited by Rodah
  • Like 1

Unless you want to do something specific with you dual most people dual their class with something that shares gear with the main.  IE main is Yul Ghost Sent like me i sub a Yul Sagi just level it quick to get the buffs not to actually play.  So thats is actually a personal decision for you, some have a fun sub class they use to just enjoy stuff not worrying about leveling it too fast. 

Rodah advice is good with the maestro you need that 106 skill and if you can get to 107 before this event is over your sanity will appreciate it, 106 is a terrible level lol.

• Like 1

On 5.10.2020 at 9:53 PM, Draecke said:

well on Chronos the top Tyr's that are 115+ are Duelist / Evi & Tyrant so there are more options, not sure why u listed Warlord cause none of those are 113+ :)

True but keep in mind, THAT Duelist is only 115+ cause $$$$$$$$$$$$. Same for Evis and Tyrants. if you take into consideration Average geared Tyrrs who dont spend 1000+$ on Vit Items every month than Dreadnought is the Class that requires the least amount of Items to be Good and gain decent xp/time. You need heavy amounts of Gear for Skill Power/Crit/dmg for Duelist/GK to be able to properly Skill AoE mobs. 

On 10/5/2020 at 12:53 PM, Draecke said:

Honest question, are those Tyrs tops because of the class/skills, or because of the player's gear? Meaning if that top tear Duelist and Tyrant had instead become a Titan and had right weapon and items for Titan, would you still say the top Tyr class is a Duelist or Tyrant?

kinda missing the real point I was trying to make that all Tyrs are pretty solid nowadays

btw the top lvl evi's / tyrant got that high cause they farmed nonstop and were already top levels before the melee lag nonsense, their build was the cheapest in game but the melee lag forced all top Tyrs to change to skill damage set up which is significantly more expensive..

before the melee lag I was in the top 3 of highest levels on the server, that lag nonsense made me quit xp for almost a year and I did end up changing everything to skill dps eventually over time.. still in the top 20 of highest levels of chronos

with right for their class same gear all Tyr's kinda are equal now although some are better for pve (Tyrant/Warlord) and others for pvp (Titan/Doombringer) with a properly played duelist & meastro sitting in the middle - now put super gear on any of these classes and they will be strong at both obviously

the current disparity in levels among all active Tyr's is caused due to only recently they got good to play again, the current highest levels Tyrs (113+) were all ppl that loved their class and kept playing it even when they were told their class sux and Yul/Mage is best and they should reroll..

for example there's no doubt about it that if say a certain warlord, let's call him Ando, spend the same time farming in the open fields as he did roaming the streets of Giran he would have been in the top #5 highest levels too right now

to summarize: play the Tyr class you like the most and just roll with it, for the good & bad days.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

with right for their class same gear all Tyr's kinda are equal now although some are better for pve (Tyrant/Warlord) and others for pvp (Titan/Doombringer) with a properly played duelist & meastro sitting in the middle - now put super gear on any of these classes and they will be strong at both obviously

Thanks. I am bored playing ISS. Tyr interests me, but I don't want to roll a lame class. I hear good things about Titan, but not as much about Duelist.