Naia BOT PARADICE

LaOrca

since the merge OMG did u see how many bots in naia? 

Just go on Zaken NPC at wensday reset u can even walk around that many bots 100 maybe 1000 of them there same on freya. And evry day bloodyswamp/Harnak/ fairy

How hard is NC just log one toon and go there to see that? 

Some people from SE ASIA have to make money to pay the taxes for their villas.

Though I doubt the chars you see on Zaken are bots. They are probably boxes from people using 2 computers.

I remember back on Magmeld when people would RMT to get levels and even after dozens of reports through support tickets GM never banned them.

21 hours ago, LaOrca said:

Just go on Zaken NPC at wensday reset u can even walk around that many bots 100 maybe 1000 of them there same on freya. And evry day bloodyswamp/Harnak/ fairy

Now you know why freya server almost die, and one clan took possession of all epic boss

On 7/4/2018 at 3:28 PM, LaOrca said:

I have been leveling up my dual class during Red Libra, so I have been in Bloody Swampland / Fairies / Isle of Souls / Seal of Shiliean areas. All the places on Freya that did not have many bots, they are swarms of them in those places on Naia. Go to the fairies just to the right side and down from the Kimerian cavern waterfall. It is a 24/7 trains of fairies everywhere. One side benefit is, it is easy to do your 250 count Red Libra if you have AE spells. Isle of Souls is also pretty plagued with bots / afk macroers-  even in the far spots near Kamel village that were always empty on Freya.

It's kind of silly to ask for proofs when it is easy enough to go out and see for yourself.  It's not like anyone seriously contends that they don't exist.  It is important, though, to distinguish between bots and macros.  Coming from Freya, I've noticed that macros absolutely dominate Naia hunting areas.  There are some bots as well, but mostly afk macros.

Guest Duardin

Wait GMs to fix that!

They will...

NEVER

On 5/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, fademist said:

bots here bots there..bots everywhere...proofs?

Bot master detected! u whant proof i has videos/screenshots of those places and i already send several tickets but NC do nothing about

3 hours ago, fademist said:

ya ya im a bot master if l2walker still works.....

L2 walker is now updated to adrenaline . I’m not sure if any of those programs work anymore . Mayby ppl have made there own programs . Custom bots probably that the company in unaware of . Im sure that if they put a subscription on the accounts and you have to pay to play all this will disappear . Free to play is just making easier for cheaters to cheat since they can try again and again low lvl characters without any consinquenses , since taking a ban in a brand new free account isn’t a big deal . Now about ppl using scripts on siege . It’s just fake news .

2 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

Im sure that if they put a subscription on the accounts and you have to pay to play all this will disappear.

That is incorrect, back in the old days when I paid my subscription many locations were full of bots, you could not even find a free room in catacombs, because all were taken by bot parties and once you tried to mess their party up, a high lvl and well geared protector would show up and kill you.

1 hour ago, Helv said:

That is incorrect, back in the old days when I paid my subscription many locations were full of bots, you could not even find a free room in catacombs, because all were taken by bot parties and once you tried to mess their party up, a high lvl and well geared protector would show up and kill you.

Charge more like 110 $ per account problem solved . 

The problem with a monthly subscription fee is that it motivates the GMs to look the other way and let a botter go on for another month so that they can get 15 dollars more. This is the reason why we had all those bots back when the game was pay-to-play. Each bot more meant 15 dollars more for NCsoft.

If you increase the subscription fee to 110 dollars per month, you will only exacerbate the problem, making NCsoft even more reluctant to delete an account, thus losing those juicy 110 dollars per month. What you have to do is make that a one-time account creation fee of 110 dollars. This would encourage the GMs to delete an account at the first suspicion of misbehavior - kill first, ask questions later - thus forcing the player to make a new account, paying 110 dollars again. Kill anybody with a funny name right after character creation and you are literally printing money :D

A hefty account creation fee would have the additional advantage of making potential players think twice before they embark on the adventure that is NCWest, getting started only after they have done thorough research about the game and the community, being absolutely sure that this is what they want to spend their money on. This would eliminate a lot of the negative feedback from disappointed newcomers - who would with such a system never even get started - and give the game overall a better reputation.

Archived