Enchant Fail restoration

Via

• 2 months later...

Hi all i am question about restoration policy. My friend made request to ask if his weapon is eligible to restore. I have answer of GM Eri. As you can read i see one strange sentence that item which was restored will no longer be eligible to any kind of restoration in future? It is correct? Becouse restoration policy or FAQ on support page say nothing about it. I think that after 6 month i can do another restoration of same item? Thrue or false @Juji @Hime?

Odoslaný screenshot obrázok

3 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

Hi all i am question about restoration policy. My friend made request to ask if his weapon is eligible to restore. I have answer of GM Eri. As you can read i see one strange sentence that item which was restored will no longer be eligible to any kind of restoration in future? It is correct? Becouse restoration policy or FAQ on support page say nothing about it. I think that after 6 month i can do another restoration of same item? Thrue or false @Juji @Hime?

Odoslaný screenshot obrázok

A weapon can only be restored once. Doesn't matter if you sell it to someone else and they try to enchant, fail, and ask to get it restored. Only once.

That said, we all know other items that were restored more than once. But the rule is they aren't supposed to do it and I wouldn't chance it.