Spot exp 80+

Raistlin

I'm 79 near 80, watching exp table for 81 from 80 i will need 5 times exp than now... Maybe I exp in bad spot, now 79lvl i can take 8% exp in 10 hours (i take for mob 230000/270000 exp). when i will be 80 if i don't change spot in 10 hours i will take only 1,6% ...! Is impossible level up in this condition! So you can tell me yhe best spot for 80+ and what is the good exp for mob at this level?

Thank and sorry for mu bad english :D

When i first started it took me 10 months to get to 84. Be patient, this is not a quick progression game, at first. 
After a while when  u have good gear, all buffs and xp boosts u can get 80-84 in a matter of days.

Best xp spots that u can do are the elemental Zones. No adena there, but easy mobs with good xp.

Top xp spots are TOI/LOA but they will be too hard for u now.

U have 2 options.
1) Be patient and stay in elemental zones for few months.
2) Farm adena and exchange for powerlvl from ppl that farm LOA/TOI

23 minutes ago, Ingwaz said:

When i first started it took me 10 months to get to 84. Be patient, this is not a quick progression game, at first. 
After a while when  u have good gear, all buffs and xp boosts u can get 80-84 in a matter of days.

Best xp spots that u can do are the elemental Zones. No adena there, but easy mobs with good xp.

Top xp spots are TOI/LOA but they will be too hard for u now.

U have 2 options.
1) Be patient and stay in elemental zones for few months.
2) Farm adena and exchange for powerlvl from ppl that farm LOA/TOI

Thanks for reply.

What are the elemental zones? Now i exp in hot spring, forgotten island or FOG (Duo nuker+recharger/buffer). 80-84 in a matter of days looks so impossible now!!! I think i needs 5-6 days only to go 80 from 79!!!

Edited by Raistlin

no its not. 80-84 is very similar xp table.
i went 76-85 in elemental zones  :)
I dont think u have any better option at htese levels :/

Just keep in mind theres low level and high level mobs in these zones.
 after 80 aim for the higher ones

Edited by Ingwaz

yea so according to that table :

80-81 =111bil

81-82 = 129bil

82-83 = 174bil

83- 84 = 218bil

they are very similar

That ttable is not 100% accurate but its useful as a guide

Edited by Ingwaz

2 hours ago, Raistlin said:

yes but 79-80 = 22bil (only!!!) and i needs 5/7 days of full exp! Same spot and same mobs for 81 i will need 35 days ... and more and more for 82, 83, 84...

Don't forget next week the event ends and when that happens the XP will go down by a lot, personally i gain XP about x3 quicker, so those 35 days look more like 100+ days, yes leveling after 80 becomes hard if you don't have access to loa/dv, but you have signed up for it willingly! :D

As @Ingwaz said, elemental zones are the best for XP farm at your level and can be up until 84.

Edited by Black4ever

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 12:30 PM, Raistlin said:

yes but 79-80 = 22bil (only!!!) and i needs 5/7 days of full exp! Same spot and same mobs for 81 i will need 35 days ... and more and more for 82, 83, 84...

Best setup would be a duo party so you get the +60% XP bonus and just have buffers buffing you outside of party!  Put a BD in party with you so you can kill faster!