Forums

So wait if I am a warlord and I am AOEing and a rival clan member runs into my AOE and I kill him 1) he won't flag? and 2) I'll go red??? WTF sense does that make? just bring back the old Clan PvP system cause that is broken as hell.... Basically your setting up for people to be PK farmed so they drop their gear??? This is really the dumbest thing you guys could have done to "Fix" something that wasn't broken. Goes to show that the game designers only care about the almighty $ and have never once actually played their own game. Guess its time to find a new game LOL......

@Hime @Juji

• Like 2
12 hours ago, StunYoFace said:

So wait if I am a warlord and I am AOEing and a rival clan member runs into my AOE and I kill him 1) he won't flag? and 2) I'll go red??? WTF sense does that make? just bring back the old Clan PvP system cause that is broken as hell.... Basically your setting up for people to be PK farmed so they drop their gear??? This is really the dumbest thing you guys could have done to "Fix" something that wasn't broken. Goes to show that the game designers only care about the almighty $ and have never once actually played their own game. Guess its time to find a new game LOL......

@Hime @Juji

Don't worry, they "fixed" their bad "fix".

Red players now no longer drop items when killed by other players.

OOPS though, now they just bring their strong mains to PK your support and let you die to mobs while you're red.

It's cool, they won't drop their gear, but you will.  Get ready to get farmed for your gear, friend.

Grief incoming.

Edited by Davinc
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Davinc said:

Don't worry, they "fixed" their bad "fix".

Red players now no longer drop items when killed by other players.

OOPS though, now they just bring their strong mains to PK your support and let you die to mobs while you're red.

It's cool, they won't drop their gear, but you will.  Get ready to get farmed for your gear, friend.

Grief incoming.

man, the bad thing is IF they think better about it and go back this decision, will take a week long to make the fix (at least)

One entire week of anarchy

Edited by JoeTimbu
forget a word