Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT / 6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 6,000 Day Celebration event will be continue for 1 final week.
  • 6,000 Day Celebration Server Settings will continue for 1 final week:
    • XP/SP Boost +100%
    • Vitality Boost +300%
    • Adena/Item Drop/Spoil Boost + 100%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-chaotic)
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50% (back down from +100% to +50 as mentioned in the previous maintenance notice)
  • Zodiac Agathion Cubes will be in the L2 Store for 1 final week.
  • The 6,000 Day Celebration limited time store promotion items will be available for one final week!
  • Added more stats to the existing passive skills for the Wings of Splendor hair accessory (PVE/PVP):
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 1 (PVE/PVP) – Attribute Attack / Attribute Defense + 10
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 2 (PVE/PVP) – Attribute Attack / Attribute Defense + 15
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 3 (PVE/PVP) – Attribute Attack / Attribute Defense + 20, P./M. Skill Power + 1%, All Critical Damage +1%
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 4 (PVE/PVP) – Attribute Attack / Attribute Defense + 30, P./M. Skill Power + 2%, All Critical Damage +2%
  • The Power of Abundance skill from Abundance Talismans (Lv. 1~4) can now be automated on the hotbar while auto hunting.
  • Fixed an issue where the localization had incorrect details regarding the use of Sigils/Shields for the Ertheia Wizard passive skill, Eminent Robe Mastery. It has now been removed.
  • Fixed an issue where certain skills were incorrectly showing as available to use on the hotbar while the skill was still on cooldown.
  • Fixed an issue where monsters were spawning near the Peace Zone area for the Plains of the Lizardmen hunting zone.
  • Fixed an issue where the glow effects were missing on the Top-grade Antharas Fighter and Top-grade Fafurion Fighter weapons when equipped by an Ertheia character wearing a Baseball Uniform appearance.

Other Notes

• Last chance to claim and apply your coupon (LINEAGE26000DAYS) for the FREE 6,000 Day Celebration Pack. The code will expire next week on 10/14/2020. The pack items will be deleted later on 11/11/2020.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories next maintenance on October 14:
    • Celebration Coin – 6,000 Day Celebration Event
    • Rare Accessory Box – Letter Collector Event
    • Raging Billow Scroll (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Feather of Blessing (1-day) – Letter Collector Event
    • Sayha's Talisman Lv. 6 (1-day) – Letter Collector Event
    • Gale Scroll (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Mysterious Soulshot Pack (R-grade) – Letter Collector Event
    • Golden Orc Potion (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Mysterious Blessed Spiritshot Pack (R-grade) – Letter Collector Event
    • Honey Dark Beer (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Valor Recovery Potion (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Emperor's Vitality Tonic (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Event) – Letter Collector Event
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm (Event) – Letter Collector Event
  • Unopened Mystery Boxes in players' inventories will be removed on October 21.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hime said:

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories next maintenance on October 14:

Need clarification on following item deletion:

rare accessory 6,000 Day Celebration Event

emperor pots 6,000 Day Celebration Event

Need official because should I keep should I open those or save or use ? Hell knows where is info.

5 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The Power of Abundance skill from Abundance Talismans (Lv. 1~4) can now be automated on the hotbar while auto hunting.

One more amazing thing what we need a lot. Thanks so much. :x

But really  - what else we will have in your trying to remove from our memory all fails of this summer? I can give you hint - open server transfer ;D

20 minutes ago, SilverFish said:

But really  - what else we will have in your trying to remove from our memory all fails of this summer? I can give you hint - open server transfer ;D

Don't forget about making dual to main transfer a thing and fixing the melee attack lag once and for all :P

Just now, Khelida said:

Don't forget about making dual to main transfer a thing and fixing the melee attack lag once and for all :P

I solemnly swear to die from heart attack in that case - seems from happines, or from thought that Apocalipse is too close now .

• Haha 1

• Juji pinned this topic
13 hours ago, Hime said:
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50% (back down from +100% to +50 as mentioned in the previous maintenance notice)

@Hime

You might want to consider changing the light blue log-in notification text, it still diplays 100%

Edited by nikanji

On 06/10/2020 at 10:02 PM, Whatif said:

Need clarification on following item deletion:

rare accessory 6,000 Day Celebration Event

emperor pots 6,000 Day Celebration Event

Need official because should I keep should I open those or save or use ? Hell knows where is info.

rare acc will be deleted?

Edited by 4all

On 06/10/2020 at 9:42 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT / 6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 6,000 Day Celebration event will be continue for 1 final week.
  • 6,000 Day Celebration Server Settings will continue for 1 final week:
    • XP/SP Boost +100%
    • Vitality Boost +300%
    • Adena/Item Drop/Spoil Boost + 100%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-chaotic)
  • Zodiac Agathion Cubes will be in the L2 Store for 1 final week.
  • The 6,000 Day Celebration limited time store promotion items will be available for one final week!
  • Added more stats to the existing passive skills for the Wings of Splendor hair accessory (PVE/PVP):
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 1 (PVE/PVP) – Attribute Attack / Attribute Defense + 10
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 2 (PVE/PVP) – Attribute Attack / Attribute Defense + 15
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 3 (PVE/PVP) – Attribute Attack / Attribute Defense + 20, P./M. Skill Power + 1%, All Critical Damage +1%
    • Wings of Splendor Lv. 4 (PVE/PVP) – Attribute Attack / Attribute Defense + 30, P./M. Skill Power + 2%, All Critical Damage +2%
  • Fixed an issue where the localization had incorrect details regarding the use of Sigils/Shields for the Ertheia Wizard passive skill, Eminent Robe Mastery. It has now been removed.
  • Fixed an issue where certain skills were incorrectly showing as available to use on the hotbar while the skill was still on cooldown.
  • Fixed an issue where monsters were spawning near the Peace Zone area for the Plains of the Lizardmen hunting zone.
  • Fixed an issue where the glow effects were missing on the Top-grade Antharas Fighter and Top-grade Fafurion Fighter weapons when equipped by an Ertheia character wearing a Baseball Uniform appearance.

Other Notes

• Last chance to claim and apply your coupon (LINEAGE26000DAYS) for the FREE 6,000 Day Celebration Pack. The code will expire next week on 10/14/2020. The pack items will be deleted later on 11/11/2020.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Can you tell us about the rare acc pack 6,000 days if they can be stocked?

Hi Guys!

Here i have a bunch of anoying freezing for seconds and 2 dc within an hour. Nc Launcer mostly just loading timless when i try to log back to NA server.
Others have the same problem.
Can you fix something? 
Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Bakker said:

Hi Guys!

Here i have a bunch of anoying freezing for seconds and 2 dc within an hour. Nc Launcer mostly just loading timless when i try to log back to NA server.
Others have the same problem.
Can you fix something? 
Thanks!!

I have hadthe same problems continuously for more than an hour now. At first I thought the servers were down, but then I could sometimes connect, only to get freezes and disconnects. I have been doing traceroutes to login.ncsoft.com for a while now to see when it resolves. Culprit seems to be a level3 node in Dallas but I'm no expert in internet connectivity :)

i have strong feeling that melee lags include  nowdays even fishing. Iss declines to hit normal attack despite pushing "attack" during macro, titan hits like overread Nitzsche and looking each time  in abyss of sorrow.

Guys, seems you need  more than 1 month of 100% party bonus to somehow make us busy and used to live in calmness with such issues.