Solo play

bisky54

Is there any way Lineage can come up with a way for solo players to complete these 40k mob quests, as well as play solo thereafter?   While I love to play in groups, many times, I love to play solo equally.  After lvl 105ish, playing solo is pretty much impossible.  Especially the 40k mob quests.  This really kills some of the fun of the game

Not without extraordinary investment. The game operates with class synergies, ISS for special buffs and wicked debuff, tank for pull/soak and buff, healers manage sustainability, dds.. dd.

It's a group game first, if you want to solo, break out your card and start buying. They make it easy for you.. the Paulinas set is what? 600ncoin now? Gives you a full set of armor and some pretty snazzy jewelry for about the price of a combo meal from your favorite fast food place. If paying for your entertainment leaves a sour taste in your mouth, well.. As a pretty staunch capitalist; I will point out that someone, somewhere, is working to create, support and sustain these products and services. If you're going to pout about paying people for their time and IP, I believe you have other priorities in life to worry about.