chronos attack lag

Nawdur

13 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

is thursday and the attack lag make the game for normal hit based toons unplayable... i dont wanna know how it will run on weekend or next tuesday....

+1 I ALREADY SENT A TICKET TOO BUT AS ALWAYS THEY DO NOTHING @Hime@Juji 

• Like 2

Currently this is happening to all, and guessing you can lie the blame at the door of all these toons trying to lvl during this event. So, we pretty much just have to deal with it, because i'm pretty sure they have no plans to try to fix it anytime soon. 

• Like 1

Ok, right now its really really really bad. I'm killing so slowly due to hit lag using my pots is kind of a waste right now. Guess i'll save some for the reset that i hope is soon to come. Its goes something like this.  hithit....hithit....pickup....hithit....hithit... When you completely self buff yourself before your Cocktails kick in you know something is wrong.

Server latency is not the fault of management.  The fault lies with 93% of mages and archers who use macro mouse programs.  Macro of the game 1 skill.  Macro mouse 3 to 6 skill.  uses the skill in milliseconds.  The fault lies with the disrespect of the players and not the administrators.  The NC team does everything to help the players.  more players want advantages in farmer and sieges

23 minutes ago, XxupaxX said:

Server latency is not the fault of management.  The fault lies with 93% of mages and archers who use macro mouse programs.  Macro of the game 1 skill.  Macro mouse 3 to 6 skill.  uses the skill in milliseconds.  The fault lies with the disrespect of the players and not the administrators.  The NC team does everything to help the players.  more players want advantages in farmer and sieges

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

7 hours ago, XxupaxX said:

Actually not a strange idea to have since i have been wondering about that impact myself, in fact i brought it up myself as a somewhat inquiry in https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19857-out-of-game-macro-use-by-either-mouse-keyboard-or-software-or-a-combination-thereof/

Now i am pretty sure the gross of the issue at hand is not solely down to this but a combination of several under performing sub systems combined.
But in the end things like this may be what is claiming its toll on the server and makes it struggle to keep up.

Iss Hierophant,server Naia,lag moment for about 30 seconds,i only moved from a place to another during this time,there are a lot of npcs around me,and i can not kill them due the INCREDIBLE lag. I must delog cause the game is unplayable after the restart. I guess is caused what people said,mouse macros.

This night,i was discussing with a guy about how to get adena quick,he say me it took ages,i say him i have a life outside the game,he says that macros can 24/7. I do not like to use macros,i do all manually. So this guy must be one of those guys with mouse macros who cause this lag,i guess.

And i am GMT +1 so Naia should run right for me,but not.

• L2 Team
8 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

@Jujione restart will come pretty good now... is laging really bad the attack. so game will run a little more smooth till maintenance the wednesday.

The Chronos server is close to max capacity right now, but latency should be significantly less than last week. We are planning to upgrade server hardware and adjust more networking settings during the maintenance this week.

10 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Chronos server is close to max capacity right now, but latency should be significantly less than last week. We are planning to upgrade server hardware and adjust more networking settings during the maintenance this week.

@Juji anything about extending server setting.. would be actually nice to get a heads up (for a change), so players can plan abit when it comes to using boosters.

15 minutes ago, Juji said:

log and play a tyr or evis and u will know what i talking about, need to wait close to 48hs with this attack lag.... when u can made 1 restart and server run more fresh those hours.

Edited by Nawdur
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Juji said:

In Naia we play more then 1 week with full event up (+100% bonus) and no problem like now with attack speed.
Personal i made 2.000 trilion XP per day when 100% pt bonus was up, now with +50% pt bonus i must make 1.500 trilion, BUT because the lag on attack speed we make 700 Trilion per day. Is not ACCEPTABLE, and is not by server capacity, is not by network setting, is MADE by last  Wednesday maintenance, change something and melee attack speed broke AGAIN. Damage is worst now. PLEASE FIX, we lost huge amount of XP.