Add this skill for polearm characters.

Ximi86

Hello,in GoD servers,the Tyrr Dreadnought have a skill once you reach level 85 to use basic attacks in all directions,same with Tyrr Maestro class,the Dreadnought duration is 30 min,the Maestro is 1,but both skills are useful for polearm characters.

I am forced to use a two handed blunt weapon with my scavenger in classic,because once i reach level 40,i will have the provoke skill,good for pole arm characters,also spinning slasher,good for kill in groups,but the polearm without GoD skill,only can kill in one direction,forcing you to train in corners,and i left innumerable times from play a warlord in the past due this issue.

Now GoD Tyrr Dreadnoughts have this very useful skill,should be a great idea to add in the classic servers at level 40 to bounty hunters,warlords,warsmiths and destroyers who use a pole.

I say that because i have with my scavenger,the skill spoil festival and sweeper festival,when i reach level 40,i will have the provoke skill and spinning slasher skill but the basic attacks are only in one direction. Altough i can kill groups with basic attacks,the NPCs from the back can still kill me,making the polearm characters a difficult class to play for solo,or forcing you to go with other AoE characters in order to kill quick.

So this is a post for Juji,who can do anything with this issue. And i want more people to be ok with this change.

If you do not played the GoD Tyrr Dreadnought,i say you to try a bit,reach 85 in GoD is a matter of minutes,and you can try the class.

I prefer to play in classic,because it remembers my old times playing in C4 back in 2005. If only this change will be implemented,the game encourages for play a polearm character,right now there are very few who use pole. That is why you find polearm weapons at reduced price,noone uses them.

So please Juji,can you tell to your bosses this change i say? I encourage the people here to support this idea,so we can do a change.

Thanks.

39 minutes ago, Krissa said:

In which areas on the Classic map this skill would make a difference?

The areas where you can first use provoke. Provoke is a skill that attracks a very wide of NPCs,you should try it. This,paired with skill i say,the AoE skills and spoil festival,you can do a serious adena and exp gain.

Edited by Ximi86

1 hour ago, Ximi86 said:

The areas where you can first use provoke. Provoke is a skill that attracks a very wide of NPCs,you should try it.

I don't need to "try it", I used to have a Dreadnought sub pre-GoD. I don't see the areas on the current Classic server where having a 360 degree pole AoE attack would be a beneficial addition to the gameplay. So, please be more specific.